What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

I don't know who this Sinha chap is, but I think that tweet is sarcasm directed at Muslims who claim that they are pasmandas, or Hindus who support that claim. He is obviously trying to say that Siraj being in the Indian team negates all accusations of India being communal and anti-Muslim.

I know that tweet is borderline chutyapa. The win was a happy occasion and there was no need for point scoring. But I don't think it was targeted at Siraj personally.

It was targeted at Siraj directly. There is no sarcasm here

That Sinha guy is a right wing hindu troll with a very good following on social media

I think that tweet is sarcasm
In fact it is. But some people are so engrossed in their beliefs that they don’t see it.

Actually, there are many Paksiatnis who assess everything with a sectarian mindset. For some reason they have a fragmented mindset and they associate everything based on some kind of ethno-religious aspect. Don’t know why.

At the top is Hindus vs Muslims vs Cristians vs Jews.
When there are no Hindus, it becomes Shia vs Sunnis vs Ahmdia etc.
Within that they get down to Punjabi vs Karachite.
If not that then it becomes Baloch vs the rest. They have to find some form of diversity to associate any and every activity.

They view India too on the same basis. They are not able to understand Indian unity inspite of bigger fragmentation on the basis of religion, language, caste, looks etc.

Last edited:
F6XoyztaUAAouQF

No bowling was totally shit. Pakistani bowling got hit 300+ with Afghanistan and then 356 runs by India. Pakistani bowling is finished especially all-rounder medium fast bowling and Spin bowling.

Remove part-time coach Mickey Arthur and Morkel.
I think Shaheen was off-color and that impacts the overall bowling performance. It is possible that his mind is on his marriage and bride. Another major factor is the field placing and overall fielding; I mean right from the word go, Shaheen was bowling on the leg stump whereas all his fielders were placed square of the wicket and on the off-side.

And this is just the start. Naseem was by far the pick of the bowlers, he troubled the batsmen more than anybody else did. However, our weakest link is the spin bowling 4th/5th bowler department where Shadab is the weakest link. We need a genuine spinner and atleast 2 much better allrounders to complete the 4th and 5th bowler problem.

I personally think Imam should open with Rizwan and they should be tasked to score brisk runs; Imam can play the anchor innings with his natural game whereas Rizwan should go after the bowlers to exploit the fielding restrictions early on. My batting order:

1. Imam-ul-Haq
2. Muhamamd Rizwan
3. Babar Azam
4. Agha Salman
5. Iftikhar Ahmed
6. Saud Shakeel
07. The best allrounder we have available
08. The 2nd best allrounder we have available
09. Shaheen Afridi
10. Naseem Shah
11. Haris Rauf

Pakistanis can not beat indian in cleverness( haramipan) Look how did they first made us beg for Asia cup although we were having batter cards when it comes to world cup. They dismantle our team momentum very cleverly. First they force us to play in srilanka they knew weather there will be mess and then they made pakistan travel like monkeys. They made pak look stupid n last they broken Pakistan momentum mentality and Physically and then you all know what happend
Hell of travel made players injured. **** this zaka ashraf and asim munier and najam sati
traitors are rulling us there dont understand the street smartness(haramipan)of indians

Pakistanis can not beat indian in cleverness( haramipan) Look how did they first made us beg for Asia cup although we were having batter cards when it comes to world cup. They dismantle our team momentum very cleverly. First they force us to play in srilanka they knew weather there will be mess and then they made pakistan travel like monkeys. They made pak look stupid n last they broken Pakistan momentum mentality and Physically and then you all know what happend
Hell of travel made players injured. **** this zaka ashraf and asim munier and najam sati
traitors are rulling us there dont understand the street smartness(haramipan)of indians

Agree!

Just win matches by beating Indians at playing cricket and then the "cleverness" would be inconsequential.
Both teams played at a non-home pitch under same weather conditions and neutral umpires, to get so thoroughly thrashed points at other issues with Pakistan team

I think Shaheen was off-color and that impacts the overall bowling performance. It is possible that his mind is on his marriage and bride.
Shaheen actually bowled really well in the first 10 overs. The only difference was that Rohit and Gill were playing with a positive intent.
Another major factor is the field placing and overall fielding; I mean right from the word go, Shaheen was bowling on the leg stump
I wouldn't say he was bowling on the leg stump, there were plenty of good balls on the off stump channel. Also, he was trying to bring the ball in because he knew Rohit is susceptible to the ball that comes in from over the wicket. Rohit has got out like this on many occasions for example, look at Rohit's dismissal in the group stage game, in Champions Trophy 2017, etc.

I personally think Imam should open with Rizwan and they should be tasked to score brisk runs; Imam can play the anchor innings with his natural game whereas Rizwan should go after the bowlers to exploit the fielding restrictions early on. My batting order:
Why doesn't Pakistan play Shan Masood? He almost won Pakistan the game in the recent T20 World Cup

Back
Top Bottom