What's new

ICC Cricket World Cup 2023: Matches Discussion & News | 50 Over ODI Format | Hosted under India's Mismanagement

Kya yaar...tu ne mujhe senti kar diya...Babar Azam ...such a gentlemanly personality ....Nice, and polished, let his bat do the talking in the field.....

I wish you all the best to all of your teams my friend...Irrespective of the outcome of the match, kudos and thanks to the Pakistan board who did the best thing to send their team to India...It is an honor to see them playing in the World Cup. Every day, literally i search YouTube to find out Pakistan cricket team and their experiences.

The Pakistanis who were thinking "Pata nahi kya ho jaye ga team sey etc etc ", Indian Security kaisi ho gee, a brief look at Indian Security arrangements :

Kya yaar...tu ne mujhe senti kar diya...Babar Azam ...such a gentlemanly personality ....Nice, and polished, let his bat do the talking in the field.....

I wish you all the best to all of your teams my friend...Irrespective of the outcome of the match, kudos and thanks to the Pakistan board who did the best thing to send their team to India...It is an honor to see them playing in the World Cup. Every day, literally i search YouTube to find out Pakistan cricket team and their experiences.
Jyada senti mat ho , kal ka match India haar raha hai ,Indian top order is not in order , so aram se baitho .

Jyada senti mat ho , kal ka match India haar raha hai ,Indian top order is not in order , so aram se baitho .

At least the match should not be like Asia cup final...Waste of money where SL was out in 50...

That Ashok guy is another habitual liar like Arundatee Roy..he is a liberal who undermines Hindu people in India...I will take some time to believe him...

The fight is between two Indian folks...There is no afgan here...And also, who knows what can be the reason for the fight....
Ashok Swain is an insidious bastard. I used to think that he is just a critic of Indian jingoism, but he has revealed himself to be more than that. He is actively involved in spreading falsehoods and working towards a very clear agenda. I don't have any problem with people genuinely critical of the country, govt or its people, but Swain is not one of them.

I don't want India to win by 100 or 50 or even 20 runs.
I want a match where I'm not sure if we win or loose right until the last over and last ball.
Pak please give a fight and don't fold.
Ofcourse same goes for India as well. Lol.

At least the match should not be like Asia cup final...Waste of money where SL was out in 50...
Pakistan is not sri lanka , i am worried about Babar Azam , Rizwan and the new opener who scored hundred , they can spoil the game for India. if they scored above 300 in first innings game is over for India , If India bats first then anything below 350 will be easily made by Pakistan in a chase . Not a very good scenario for India .

Australia comes to No 8 defeating Srilanka after being at the bottom of the table:

1697489414615.png

England's loss and now South Africa's loss will help Pakistan stay in the top 4. We may see another Ind Pak match in semis or just imagine, The Final!!!

Back
Top Bottom