What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

which model of helicopter is this indicated?
Screenshot-2021-07-28-11-36-40-749-3.jpg

iran has to take the f14 design and add stealth capabilities since the weapons in this plane area on the body it fits perfectly for such a redesign and iran should basically produce such a heavy fighter aircraft with stealth capabilities in the near future and what it needs to change is basically the turbines but alot of this planes design can be used on a future plane and i really dont believe there is a need of a high budget for this the only thing that is needed is the will for it and god knows rouhani admin didnt wanted iran to have any capabilities on its own in any area they wanted everything to depend on others so the defense ministry despite the lack of budget still did alot
only thing needed is reverse engineer a fitting engine with enough power to do the job and get at it because iran really can do this and much more than this its capabilities are basically stalled and wasted until now in so many ways its just amazing so again i dont just believe that iran can produce upgraded f14 fighters but that iran can produce something which will rival the top of the line these days if only a little bit energy is put into actually doing it and getting through the first stages of the grind

Last edited:
iran just as china can pretty much reverse engineer and build whatever it wants and yes iran cant invest much sums in research and development of a whole new set of systems but that isnt really needed anyway the world has basically outdone itself in trying to destroy things in the last centuries and iran can learn from all of it and should learn from all of it if it decides how to spend its budget in the future the issue of high altitude up to near space long range and top speeds has to certainly be tackled because iran basically has everything else done quite well

the idea is to get mass production of plane designs running and while that is happening to start working on the next steps and such planes obviously have to be delivered in large numbers to the army and the defense ministry overall expects around 1000 helicopters to be produces in near future because the needs are so high for transporters stand off weapons recon fire fighting rescue etc pp nowadays since the doctrines are changed aswell

the idea is to get mass production of plane designs running and while that is happening to start working on the next steps and such planes obviously have to be delivered in large numbers to the army and the defense ministry overall expects around 1000 helicopters to be produces in near future because the needs are so high for transporters stand off weapons recon fire fighting rescue etc pp nowadays since the doctrines are changed aswell

I think you need to lay down the opium my friend if you think Iran is going to produce 1000 helicopters in near future.

I think you need to lay down the opium my friend if you think Iran is going to produce 1000 helicopters in near future.
8 years is near future and yes iran can produce around 120 choppers a year specially with the licenses it got anyways iran seeks to sell helicopters and therefore it needs a mass production anyway these things are all orders that were taken longer ago btw and why do you sound as its something impossible for iran to do when a single city moscow does the same amount of production alone and another reason why greencard people are pessimistic nay sayers and try to make everything iran wants to do look fake or photoshop its just so typical

Last edited:
8 years is near future and yes iran can produce around 120 choppers a year specially with the licenses it got anyways iran seeks to sell helicopters and therefore it needs a mass production anyway these things are all orders that were taken longer ago btw and why do you sound as its something impossible for iran to do when a single city moscow does the same amount of production alone and another reason why greencard people are pessimistic nay sayers and try to make everything iran wants to do look fake or photoshop its just so typical

ببین
تو با کسایی حرف میزنی که گاهی متولد غربند
گرین کارتی نیستند
سیتیزن اند

بعضی دهه ها ایران نبودند و در فکر شغل مدیریتی ایران نیستند
اما عاشق ایرانن
میدونی
دوری از ایران عشق به ایران رو تقویت میکنه

شاید باورت نشه
اغلب اینها از خود ایرانی ها بیشتر به فکر ایرانند
من چند ماه پیش ایران بودم
و به اندازه خودت میدونم تفکرات اون ور چطوره