What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

MEMBERS OF A FAMILY.. Engineered and deadly :azn::azn:
Family.jpg

Keep in mind, sepah will only show what they want to show. They know these sites can be geolocated over time.

Anything of upmost secrecy is either hidden or underground.
These motherfvckers are geolocating one sensitive military infrastructure after another because some people can't do their thing without putting up a show, There should always a bunch of cameramen filming a goddam unveiling so they can play it for the public on national TV, "Hey guys we are building solid-fuel rockets here!", And then these motherfvckers geolocate it's location two days later. What other country on this earth does this? What other country shows any kind of information regarding their ballistic missile program for the whole world to see? IRIB is the biggest foreign intelligence agency operating on Iranian soil.

These motherfvckers are geolocating one sensitive military infrastructure after another because some people can't do their thing without putting up a show, There should always a bunch of cameramen filming a goddam unveiling so they can play it for the public on national TV, "Hey guys we are building solid-fuel rockets here!", And then these motherfvckers geolocate it's location two days later. What other country on this earth does this? What other country shows any kind of information regarding their ballistic missile program for the whole world to see? IRIB is the biggest foreign intelligence agency operating on Iranian soil.
I agree with this, I also believe part of the reasoning is so that Iran’s enemies do not sense weakness or stagnation, the perception of weakness itself is more dangerous than actual weakness. I believe what you say though, only the INSIDE of the facility could’ve been shown, why give the opportunity for sites to be identified is just stupid.
MEMBERS OF A FAMILY.. Engineered and deadly :azn::azn:
View attachment 759665
I really enjoy the texture, matte I believe it’s called.

I agree with this, I also believe part of the reasoning is so that Iran’s enemies do not sense weakness or stagnation, the perception of weakness itself is more dangerous than actual weakness.
No that not the reason, The only reason they do this is because they like to put up a show for every goddam thing, Like the sh!t they did with Mostaan 110. You think them broadcasting the place where they're building solid-fuel propellants to the whole wide world is putting the fear of god in the hearts of Iran’s enemies?! If anything, now every one of them know where to strike.
only the INSIDE of the facility could’ve been shown, why give the opportunity for sites to be identified is just stupid.
They shouldn't show inside of the facility either, They shouldn't show any part of it for that matter, This is crazy.

No that not the reason, The only reason they do this is because they like to put up a show for every goddam thing, Like the sh!t they did with Mostaan 110. You think them broadcasting the place where they're building solid-fuel propellants to the whole wide world is putting the fear of god in the hearts of Iran’s enemies?! If anything, now every one of them know where to strike.

They shouldn't show inside of the facility either, They shouldn't show any part of it for that matter, This is crazy.

Every major Iranian missile development was a complete surprise.

1. Shahab 3
2. First SLV
3. First anti-satellite weapon

Very secretive.

It came without us guessing it. I did not expect any of them happening any time soon. Nor likes of Fabian or Armcontrolwonk.

You can fool geolocation if you intend to. It is not difficult.

These are noob games for amateurs.
It is good for psych operations and propaganda too.

Last edited:
Every major Iranian missile development was a comsurprise.

Shahab 3, First SLV, first anti-satellite weapon

It came without us guessing it. I did not expect any of them happening any time soon. Nor likes of Fabian or Armcontrolwonk.

You can fool geolocation if you intend to. It is not difficult.

These are noob games for amateurs.
It is good for psych operations and propaganda too.
Yeah yeah yeah our armed forces totally wanted to fool these guys by giving them means to geolocate our major underground missile launch facilities, Totally worth the propaganda and psych operations that their locations are now available online for the whole world. They also totally wanted to fool when they effectively helped our enemies develop Stuxnet by showing them footage from inside of Natanz facilities and helping them to identify the systems and the machines used inside the facility.
I don't know what more ridiculous, What they're doing or what you guys are saying trying to justify it.

Yeah yeah yeah our armed forces totally wanted to fool these guys by giving them means to geolocate our major underground missile launch facilities, Totally worth the propaganda and psych operations that their locations are now available online for the whole world. They also totally wanted to fool when they effectively helped our enemies develop Stuxnet by showing them footage from inside of Natanz facilities and helping them to identify the systems and the machines used inside the facility.
I don't know what more ridiculous, What they're doing or what you guys are saying trying to justify it.

It is not my job to justify it.

Yet I am sure similar to some western analysts that Natanz and Fordow are for political enrichment.
Sabotage has not been able to do more than a dent. Otherwise a deal would not be needed at all. Sabotage would be enough.

Real deal is somewhere else. Do I know where and to what extent? No.

I agree with this, I also believe part of the reasoning is so that Iran’s enemies do not sense weakness or stagnation, the perception of weakness itself is more dangerous than actual weakness. I believe what you say though, only the INSIDE of the facility could’ve been shown, why give the opportunity for sites to be identified is just stupid.

I really enjoy the texture, matte I believe it’s called.

I've always loathed glossy finishes to anything, always looked cheap and "plastic" you know?

It is not my job to justify it.

Yet I am sure similar to some western analysts that Natanz and Fordow are for political enrichment.
Sabotage has not been able to do more than a dent. Otherwise a deal would not be needed at all. Sabotage would be enough.

Real deal is somewhere else. Do I know where and to what extent? No.
Yes the real deal is hidden somewhere else, Like Those hundreds of fighter jets that the Air force is hiding under the mountains or like those fast attack boats and missiles and subs that IRGC Navy is hiding in bases under the Persian gulf waters or that solid-fuel propellant plant that now IRGC is hiding underground...

If you go around the world, you will see many defense companies demonstrating the insides of their facilities, this is not uncommon at all.
I've always loathed glossy finishes to anything, always looked cheap and "plastic" you know?
Indeed, I don't like to much shine/gloss Something about a matte finish gives a high-quality appearance.

Shiny

1625527709835.png

Matte

1625527576302.png

Last edited:
Yes the real deal is hidden somewhere else, Like Those hundreds of fighter jets that the Air force is hiding under the mountains or like those fast attack boats and missiles and subs that IRGC Navy is hiding in bases under the Persian gulf waters or that solid-fuel propellant plant that now IRGC is hiding underground...

Nobody has ever talked about hidden Airforce power.

We will see. :)

Back
Top Bottom