What's new

Russians Use Iranian Anti-Armor Guided Missiles

It means you have nothing to substantiate the claim, only empty talk.

Source? Also that doesn't prove your sweeping assertion anyway. Try much harder.
go dig up latest Hezbollah operation video in north Israel if you are really interested and already forgotten the incident.
the first missile missed , the soldiers dispersed and the second hit the jeep

Possibly you have mistaken their remotely controlled ATGMs shown in Iranian TV channels with abandoned missiles. Hezbollah never lost any assets to Israel, on the contrary it is most probable that Hezbollah had captured Israeli weapons since it was Israelis that retreated from Lebanese soil and left many things behind.
they abandoned tens of Kornet missile itself when they were changing their position. and Israel showed them on tv and made a lot of noise on media and some complaint to Russia about them.
like TOW the system is heavy and not suitable for rapid movement in front lines.
more suitable for firing at enemy from far away , if you want rapid movement with it you must mount it on a quad or tactical vehicle

I don’t know about kornets, I actually have to agree I don’t recall anything about that and I was totally immersed in the 2006 war at the time only thing I can recall is hezbollah leaving behind older model saggers,grenades and rifles etc nothing of high value. Many of these were found in the so called nature bunkers where hezbollah would attack than disappear, maybe hack was referencing that.
honestly i had to dig up 17 years old photos
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F159704b2-7099-4e8c-b7d3-f2757d02a1de_1072x399.png

and i bet nobody was interested in that war as much as me

go dig up latest Hezbollah operation video in north Israel if you are really interested and already forgotten the incident.
the first missile missed , the soldiers dispersed and the second hit the jeep

Doesn't prove the contention.

Eight boxes. Small change. Also no evidence there was actually anything inside.

honestly i had to dig up 17 years old photos
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F159704b2-7099-4e8c-b7d3-f2757d02a1de_1072x399.png

Well I stand corrected lol , yeah but just so you know I wasn’t trying to disregard your statement I just personally couldn’t recall anything off the top of my head and I really wanted to prove you were right but if you say this was during 2006 war proof enough for me you are at least proven to be honest and trustworthy to believe.

Eight boxes. Small change. Also no evidence there was actually anything inside.
you guys wanted proof i post one photo
if i posted two photo you have said just 16 box and I don't have the time to go and dig out the photos from 17 years ago .
1683572605935.png

look at Iran test of Dehlavyieh , it usually hit at border of the target not at it's center

you guys wanted proof i post one photo
if i posted two photo you have said just 16 box and I don't have the time to go and dig out the photos from 17 years ago .
View attachment 928312

Who's to say they were abandoned by HezbOllah forces during fighting? Could be from a cache uncovered by the zionists. Resistance fighters guarding it could have been martyred in the process.

ook at Iran test of Dehlavyieh , it usually hit at border of the target not at it's center

1) No general conclusion about the system can be drawn from a single instance of firing.
2) Miss can be due to human error.

Who's to say they were abandoned by HezbOllah forces during fighting? Could be from a cache uncovered by the zionists. Resistance fighters guarding it could have been martyred in the process.
, it seems you simply don't recall the incidents and news of that war
and just clawing at straws

^ This is evidence? I'm asking for proof, not vague referrals to random recollections.
how many more picture you need to admit that Kornet is not man portable weapon and in case of the necessity of relocation of force , it's simply to heavy to move them with you ?

Russian forces reportedly used Iranian-made guided missiles to strike Ukrainian targets.

The missiles appeared to be Iranian-made clones of Russian Kornet, called Dehlavieh.
The Dehlavieh is an Iranian version of the Russian 9M133 Kornet anti-tank guided missile. It is an anti-armor guided missile developed by the Defense Industries of the Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Support.

According to Iran’s state media, Dehlavieh has an effective range between 100 and 5,500 meters. Dehlavieh missile is resistant to all types of electronic warfare by using a highly advanced laser guidance system.
Dehlvieh missile weighs 22.7 kg, of which 6.8 kg is allocated to its two-stage warhead, and can penetrate 1,200 mm of armor. If the night vision system is used to fire this missile, its range will be reduced to a radius of 3,500 meters.

FuxkqDfWcAE8DVo.jpg

The Iranian anti-tank missile systems have a different color scheme for their launch containers and can be easily distinguished from the Kornets by the red stripe on the front. Russian systems have no such markings.

well done Iran..... Iran and Turkey should lead....

how many more picture you need to admit that Kornet is not man portable weapon and in case of the necessity of relocation of force , it's simply to heavy to move them with you ?

A million pictures of this kind won't prove the above.

1) There's no evidence those boxes aren't empty. Tellingly no launcher is visible.

2) They could originate from a hidden weapons cache detected by the zionists. There's nothing on those photographs to demonstrate that HezbOllah fighters abandoned them in a hurry. Sniper rifles are visible too, doesn't mean they were too heavy to move around.

Last edited:
A million pictures of this kind won't prove the above.

1) There's no evidence those boxes aren't empty. Tellingly no launcher is visible.

2) They could originate from a hidden weapons cache detected by the zionists. There's nothing on those photographs to demonstrate that HezbOllah fighters abandoned them in a hurry. Sniper rifles are visible too, doesn't mean they were too heavy to move around.
Salar the Rambo , easily transport 67kg weapon system and 29kg boxes of launcher tubes around the battle field , two tube in one hand and the launcher in another hand running around the battlefield
I seriously suggest you reduce the amount of Hollywood's shit you are watching

when i was conscripted carrying two g3 in training was taxing and the gun was only 4.7kg, this post of you just showed you don't accept logic, you are like another member who talk of holy hamas , believe in holy Hezbollah and its impossible for you to think Hezbollah may abandon weapon when moving position and consider each Hezbollah soldier as persons with super strength not just normal people

Salar the Rambo , easily transport 67kg weapon system and 29kg boxes of launcher tubes around the battle field , two tube in one hand and the launcher in another hand running around the battlefield
I seriously suggest you reduce the amount of Hollywood's shit you are watching

when i was conscripted carrying two g3 in training was taxing and the gun was only 4.7kg, this post of you just showed you don't accept logic, you are like another member who talk of holy hamas , believe in holy Hezbollah and its impossible for you to think Hezbollah may abandon weapon when moving position and consider each Hezbollah soldier as persons with super strength not just normal people

You just proved that watching "Hollywood" films - which is something you actually engage in as opposed to me, will not improve one's English comprehension skills all too much.

Hence why the quoted gibberish is way off and perfectly missing the point of the twin objections I rightly raised to the foregoing produce of your logorrhea.

Thus, to repeat:

2) They could originate from a hidden weapons cache detected by the zionists. There's nothing on those photographs to conclusively establish that HezbOllah fighters abandoned them in the midst of combat operations. Sniper rifles are visible too, doesn't mean they were left there because they weigh too much now, does it?

In other words, nothing proves HezbOllah fighters had been actively utilizing those arms at the front in the first place. The items may indeed have been part of an unmanned cache discovered by the enemy. You understand what a cache is? By your logic, HezbOllah thought Dragunov rifles are too heavy to be carried by personnel, because three such rifles form part of the displayed equipment and you're assuming that what we're seeing is weaponry abandoned as a result of urgent troop relocation.

In short, I never remotely insinuated "HezbOllah fighters lift objects weighing >60kg across the battlefield" - this is a pure figment of your bizarre imagination (while your misplaced implicit sarcasm against the Resistance tends to expose where you stand). Nor do we care about off-topic anecdotes from conscription days. In essence you're gratuitously deriving various baseless conclusions from the documents you shared and your line of argumentation has consistently been flawed.

My suggestion, lay off whatever blurred your elementary senses when you cobbled together that piece of balderdash.

Now try reading again.

Last edited:
You just proved that watching "Hollywood" films - which is something you actually engage in as opposed to me, will not improve one's English comprehension skills all too much.

Hence why the quoted gibberish is way off and perfectly missing the point of the twin objections I rightly raised to the foregoing produce of your logorrhea.

Thus, to repeat:

2) They could originate from a hidden weapons cache detected by the zionists. There's nothing on those photographs to conclusively establish that HezbOllah fighters abandoned them in the midst of combat operations. Sniper rifles are visible too, doesn't mean they were left there because they weigh too much now, does it?

In other words, nothing proves HezbOllah fighters had been actively utilizing those arms at the front in the first place. The items may indeed have been part of an unmanned cache discovered by the enemy. You understand what a cache is? By your logic, HezbOllah thought Dragunov rifles are too heavy to be carried by personnel, because three such rifles form part of the displayed equipment and you're assuming that what we're seeing is weaponry abandoned as a result of urgent troop relocation.

In short, I never remotely insinuated "HezbOllah fighters lift objects weighing >60kg across the battlefield" - this is a pure figment of your bizarre imagination (while your misplaced implicit sarcasm against the Resistance tends to expose where you stand). Nor do we care about off-topic anecdotes from conscription days. In essence you're gratuitously deriving various baseless conclusions from the documents you shared and your line of argumentation has consistently been flawed.

My suggestion, lay off whatever blurred your elementary senses when you cobbled together that piece of balderdash.

Now try reading again.
grasping at straws.
Salar the magnificent super soldier who can carry 100kg of cargo in front line and run from position to position

Dehlavieh 3 anti-tank guided missile, the longest-range Iranian anti-tank missile

Sunday 20 February 2022 - 19:49

Dehlavieh-3-missile-EN.jpg

During the unveiling ceremony of 10 new defense systems of Iran Ministry of Defence and Armed Forces Logistics (MODAFL) on February 13th, the Dehlavieh-3 anti-tank guided missile was unveiled.

Examining the appearance of the Dehlavieh-3 ATGM and comparing it with the 9m133M-2 Kornet-EM missile, it can be seen that the Dehlavieh-3 is almost completely similar to the Russian model.

The 9m133M-2 missile with a maximum range of 8,000 meters is the longest-range man-portable anti-tank missile in the world, and now Iran’s MODAFL has introduced the Iranian version of this missile into mass production. Earlier, the missile was seen for the first time in 2021 during the visit of the Chief of Staff for the Armed Forces of Iran, Major General Sardar Bagheri to the Exhibition of achievements of the Iranian Ministry of Defense in Tehran.

Dehlavieh 3 anti-tank missile in the exhibition of achievements of the Ministry of Defense in 2021
The 9m133M-2 missile has the strongest warhead of anti-tank missiles in the world in terms of penetration, and its warhead is equivalent to 10 kg of TNT, and its warhead can penetrate up to 1300 mm in rolled steel.

In this unveiling, a version of Dehlavieh 3 anti-armor missile, which is similar to the 9m133FM-2 model, was also unveiled with a red body. This version of the missile intended for use against light armored vehicles, personnel, field fortifications and buildings with thermobaric warhead.

Dehlavieh 3 anti-tank missile with thermobaric warhead
Dehlavieh 3 missile (9m133m-2 Kornet EM) specifications:
Range: 8000-150 meters
Armor penetration: 1300-1100 mm
Maximum speed: 300 meters per second
Missile weight (including container): 31 kg
Missile tube length: 1210 mm

I think Russia has purchased version 3.

And believe me for an special force 30 Kg is nothing. I have seen an special froce an anti riot one that lifted a man of almost 80 Kg with one hand and dragged him then threw him on his motorcycle. With 1 damn hand!

No one has reported a miss for this ATGM so far.

Is the price cheaper than the Russian made ones? Is the capability and quality same as the Russian ones?

Back
Top Bottom