What's new

Russians Use Iranian Anti-Armor Guided Missiles

I tried a Kornet simulator at the Thessaloniki EXPO some years ago.

IMG_20180911_185253.jpg

I don't think so. That is why Russians have opted for it.
they want it because their soldiers are familiar with it and they need weapon . not because its lighter.
the photo is just another usual masterpiece of journalism we are familiar with in middle-east

they want it because their soldiers are familiar with it and they need weapon . not because its lighter.
the photo is just another usual masterpiece of journalism we are familiar with in middle-east
Don't you think that they chose it because first of all, it was known to their ground forces beside the reason that it was superior and more agile compared to their own?

Otherwise they could produce the same old versions of Kornets built by Soviets. With Iranian version, they don't need to spend time and energy to improve Soviet era Kornets.

Don't you think that they chose it because first of all, it was known to their ground forces beside the reason that it was superior and more agile compared to their own?

Otherwise they could produce the same old versions of Kornets built by Soviets. With Iranian version, they don't need to spend time and energy to improve Soviet era Kornets.
their version still have higher range (around 2km) but i believe that familiarity and no need for extra training , played a major role here
also we are building it for a lot time and we have enough of it available for export , its not the case of system like almas , in case of toofan , using it needed extra training and new set of logistic so choosing Dehlavieh was the logical course of action for them

their version still have higher range (around 2km) but i believe that familiarity and no need for extra training , played a major role here
also we are building it for a lot time and we have enough of it available for export , its not the case of system like almas , in case of toofan , using it needed extra training and new set of logistic so choosing Dehlavieh was the logical course of action for them
Your point is valid about Almas. Do not forget that Iran has made huge progress in the field of electronics. We might not produce chip but we know where to find them and how to use and resize our electrical products, at least in the military fields.

Back
Top Bottom