What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

6 canister-based Fat'h ballistic missiles in one launcher!
3193801.jpg

i need my brothers expert help,is this tube related to the cold boost mechanism or it is something else!

Attachments

• 3194088.jpg
    3194088.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
i need my brothers expert help,is this tube related to the cold boost mechanism or it is something else!
No,its way too small for a cold launch gas generator,not to mention that its in the wrong place,you would expect it to be right on the bottom end of the canister,not on the side of it.In addition the canister has no external reinforcing rings,which you would usually expect for cold launch,plus the end of the canister has a bolted plate over it,this is something you would usually see on a hot launch system,this cover is designed to blow out under pressure just after the motor fires inside the canister.

And heres an ATGM,the ground launched version of the Almaz
14000416000207_Test_PhotoN.jpg

This pic has better detail than the previous one that I posted
3194105.jpg

And heres a view from the other side of the system
3194093.jpg

Last edited:
These canisters look too small to house even the Fateh-110 missiles.
Your observation is correct. They are for the fath missile which is much smaller version of fateh 110. There i a picture of it with other versions of fateh where you can clearly see the size difference. I haven’t seen an official spec of it just yet.

edit. Maybe even a smaller rocket…

Last edited:
Personally I’m inclined to think the 3x2 launcher houses the fath missile.
compare the biggest fajr (5) rocket in this pick with the new launcher.
1625682884809.jpeg

1625670439511.png

You can see that 4 fajr launch tubes in one row with a lot of space to spare. Hence increasing the likelihood that the new launcher belongs to the fath missile, with only 3 (larger) tubes in each row, as officially stated.

for reference, the smaller fath missile marked red in this pic:
1625683073092.jpeg

Last edited:
Personally I’m inclined to think the 3x2 launcher houses the fath missile.
compare the biggest fajr (5) rocket in this pick with the new launcher.
View attachment 760358

1625670439511.png

You can see that 4 fajr launch tubes in one row with a lot of space to spare. Hence increasing the likelihood that the new launcher belongs to the fath missile, with only 3 (larger) tubes in each row, as officially stated.

for reference, the smaller fath missile marked red in this pic:
View attachment 760359
I think you`re spot on there.. :enjoy:
Ef4cJwbXsAIAU7K.jpg

13990602001114_Test_NewPhotoFree.jpg

Check out the size here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom