What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Sweet Jesus...... this sort of misinformation is beyond just simple intellectual dishonesty, it's meant to portray Iran as WAY weaker than it is in order to more easily justify any sort of future military action since, well, they only have FIFTY (!) TELS so how difficult can a war really be? -- Oh my god, how can they sit there are put out this shit?

Well it is what it is, let them wallow in their ignorance, I for one think this helps Iran immensely.

PsyOps. Always psyOps . And that to prop up local populations and denigrate foreign ones. Nothing more and nothing less. And make a penny while at it. Dangerous to all sides.

Last edited:
Heres a very interesting post,it shows the israeli set up for its jericho II/III missiles,ie storage bunkers etc...
Looking at it I`m actually surprised at just how basic the whole set-up is,the whole thing looks like it dates from the 1960s,and frankly I dont think that it would offer either much protection or survivability at all against modern precision guided weaponry.
It actually reminds me a lot of the saudi basing set-up for the old css-3 irbms,tho that was all built back in the late 80s.
One naturally cant help but notice that Its all in rather stark contrast to the size,scale and sophistication of irans modern missile facilities.

Last edited:
Any sort of reasonable person can assume
Heres a very interesting post,it shows the israeli set up for its jericho II/III missiles,ie storage bunkers etc...
Looking at it I`m actually surprised at just how basic the whole set-up is,the whole thing looks like it dates from the 1960s,and frankly I dont think that it would offer either much protection or survivability at all against modern precision guided weaponry.
It actually reminds me a lot of the saudi basing set-up for the old css-3 irbms,tho that was all built back in the late 80s.
One naturally cant help but notice that Its all in rather stark contrast to the size,scale and sophistication of irans modern missile facilities.
Very interesting....

Their is some degree of hardening here, but also quite exposed relative to Iran's basing methods as you said.

Seems like they've divided alot their materials around for setup at a later time when needed instead of "ready to launch" mode the Americans and Russians are at 24/7.

Hello guys, can someone please translate what he is saying at ~ 3:41, should be something important, thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hello guys, can someone please translate what he is saying at ~ 3:41, should be something important, thanks in advance

regarding to this type of composite intake and engine we would be able to make anti sat missiles which are able to hit the sat out of the atmosphere
as these type of engines do not weigh alot they could be used for the tactical agile missiles as well.

Last edited:
Iranian Army (traditional Army, not IRGC) logo now has two missiles added to it representing the Air Defense Force which is an independent force along with Air Force (eagle), Ground Force (swords), and Navy (anchor).

1630956026899.png

Back
Top Bottom