What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

one of Fateh missile gyroscopes , man just look at it i will not pick it up if it was in garbage, only GOD can help our marketing department at this point, if it was Turkish الان هم خودشون هم مارو پاره کرده بودن از تبلیغات

View attachment 779705

View attachment 779707

get out of it while you can save your self, we are in it too deep, but you really do not need anything more then that you guys do not have a enemy out of 3000 kms and Shaheen 3 as you know is a good platform to do heavy upgrades on.
Beautiful gyroscope!

Unfortunately we have the worst marketing and public relations teams in the world, especially in the Department of Defense. We do not advertise properly, we do not even use high-grade cameras, looking at military parades of the country, they do not even use HD cameras. It's hard for me to understand because it is so easy to do, and lots of qualified young people are capable of doing well in this field. They do not value this field at all, which does an injustice to our engineers.

Example 1: US HIMARS

Look how they promote their equipment,

Could such video about the Zolfiqar missile, with dual launcher TEL not be created? Sure it can!

Example 2

This is how Idlib Extremist groups advertise our the Safir Jeep
1632430399476.png

They've done a great service for us lol.

Thankfully it does seem that this era of poor quality marketing is closing, the team at IMA media for example are doing a great job with promotion, hopefully more to come.

Beautiful gyroscope!

Unfortunately we have the worst marketing and public relations teams in the world, especially in the Department of Defense. We do not advertise properly, we do not even use high-grade cameras, looking at military parades of the country, they do not even use HD cameras. It's hard for me to understand because it is so easy to do, and lots of qualified young people are capable of doing well in this field. They do not value this field at all, which does an injustice to our engineers.

Example 1: US HIMARS

Look how they promote their equipment,

Could such video about the Zolfiqar missile, with dual launcher TEL not be created? Sure it can!

Example 2

This is how Idlib Extremist groups advertise our the Safir Jeep
View attachment 779708
They've done a great service for us lol.

Thankfully it does seem that this era of poor quality marketing is closing, the team at IMA media for example are doing a great job with promotion, hopefully more to come.
man even Hezbollah - Hashed al Shabi - Hamas or Yemen are doing better job advertising Iranian hardware like missiles and drones and other products then us

man even Hezbollah - Hashed al Shabi - Hamas or Yemen are doing better job advertising Iranian hardware like missiles and drones and other products then us
Yes, they do not put alot of value in this very important sector.
For example, the people of Lebanon who may have mixed views about Hezbollah do not think Hezbollah is weak, nor do they think that Israel can destroy Hezbollah in battle.

Yet in Iran, the impression of many people is that Iran is militarily weak, and even Azerbaijan is stronger than Iran. While these people are ignorant on their own, it is the fault of the defense ministry and IRGC for not educating the population. Not with words that people don't understand, but with visuals, promotional videos, exactly like the great scenes we saw in the missile exercise that was shown by IMA media. It shut alot of mouths. This has been lacking for many many years but I do believe they are more focused on itnow. Atleast the IRGC is.

Look at the Hollywood style video Hezbollah made to promote itself. This is not even a country, this is an organization producing high quality media content. Hamas to a lesser extent, but they still understand it's importance well. The fools in our country do not even realize with 1 operation, Iran's missile corps can destroy every important military and civilian infrastructure of most countries because of its very large quantity of missiles.

Yes, they do not put alot of value in this very important sector.
For example, the people of Lebanon who may have mixed views about Hezbollah do not think Hezbollah is weak, nor do they think that Israel can destroy Hezbollah in battle.

Yet in Iran, the impression of many people is that Iran is militarily weak, and even Azerbaijan is stronger than Iran. While these people are ignorant on their own, it is the fault of the defense ministry and IRGC for not educating the population. Not with words that people don't understand, but with visuals, promotional videos, exactly like the great scenes we saw in the missile exercise that was shown by IMA media. It shut alot of mouths. This has been lacking for many many years but I do believe they are more focused on itnow. Atleast the IRGC is.

Look at the Hollywood style video Hezbollah made to promote itself. This is not even a country, this is an organization producing high quality media content. Hamas to a lesser extent, but they still understand it's importance well. The fools in our country do not even realize with 1 operation, Iran's missile corps can destroy every important military and civilian infrastructure of most countries because of its very large quantity of missiles.

agreed 1000%, the sheer number of Iran ballistic missiles and drones are enough to deter even US let alone small countries

Hezbollah has always had superior messaging. We should learn from them...although yes, messaging is improving. I've screamed this for over a decade. I agree the IRI doesn't seem to understand the power it brings.

Is Iran working on any Ramjet Supersonic Cruise missile? Submarine launched Supersonic Cruise missile will add new capabilities for Iranian Navy.
you guys do not have a enemy out of 3000 kms
Actually new capabilities are required as not only India is our enemy but also Israel.They were heavily involved in operation kahuta against our nuclear sites. they will not do such mistake again but can we trust them?

Last edited:
Is Iran working on any Ramjet Supersonic Cruise missile? Submarine launched Supersonic Cruise missile will add new capabilities for Iranian Navy.

Actually new capabilities are required as not only India is our enemy but also Israel.They were heavily involved in operation kahuta against our nuclear sites. they will not do such mistake again but can we trust them?
yes Iran is working on a Mach 2.7 ramjet engine and a Mach 5 scramjet engine for supersonic anti ship missiles. well a lot will be added to Iran navy power when they add VLS (vertical launch system) which is in final mass production phase.

you see 3000 km is more then enough for Israel an India but you need more is you want a satellite launch vehicle, trusting a enemies of Islam is like trusting a old hand grenade it could go off at any second.

Lets see who brings its missile first in field Iran or Pakistan :D
Positive competition is always good for development of humans
I will be happy to see either country to field a Mach 5 or more vehicle...iran has a Mach 8 wind tunnel and as far as I know this is the only one around in the region besides India..correct me if I am wrong about Pakistan plans to test Mach ++ vehicles

Supersonic Cruise missiles travel at 2.5 to 4 mach.we are working on antiship Supersonic Cruise missile as you know India has very capable Israeli air defence system Barak 8 so we can not rely on subsonic missiles only.our Ballistic missile re entry vehicles are already traveling at above mach 10 .but hypersonic cruise missiles are altogether different game.
iran has a Mach 8 wind tunnel and as far as I know this is the only one around in the region besides India.
Only three countries in this region work on missiles.we don't know much about windtunnels in pakistan.so may be we have hypersonic wind tunnel may be not.
But after Supersonic missile we will work on hypersonic cruise missiles for which hypersonic wind tunnels will be needed so then our engineers Will build one if not present already.t
I will be happy to see either country
That's your love for humanity ❤️

agreed 1000%, you better move fast the engine is almost done :enjoy:

View attachment 780171

View attachment 780172

Honestly thank god for these people, otherwise we'd be so f***ed. Lots of smart guys in Iran.
View attachment 780014
View attachment 780015
what is "شعاع مرگ"?
does it mean "everything will be destroyed in 50m radius?"

also, as it turns out, the Shahab 3 is out of service. I wonder what happens to the boosters? there should be hundreds of boosters and engines and...

Yeah, 50 meters is the lethal radius which makes sense for this class missile.

I don't think they'd scrap the Shahab-3's unless they have a good use for the materials, these liquid fuel missiles can last for decades in storage as extra inventory. The more missiles the better :)

Back
Top Bottom