What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Honestly thank god for these people, otherwise we'd be so f***ed. Lots of smart guys in Iran.

Yeah, 50 meters is the lethal radius which makes sense for this class missile.

I don't think they'd scrap the Shahab-3's unless they have a good use for the materials, these liquid fuel missiles can last for decades in storage as extra inventory. The more missiles the better :)
seems reasonable.
here is an idea: making reusable boosters for BMs and using these for testing.
though I'm not sure we can use these boosters for that. I mean SpaceX's engines are lit at least twice during the flight. also, those engines have a few degrees of gimbaling.
I think we can do what rocket lab does. using parachutes. apparently, NASA did something similar for space shuttle boosters.

Many of the Shahab-3s have been converted to Ghadr-110s.
Huh. ghadr 110? If I'm not mistaken, they used a ghadr booster for ghased SLV. so it means the reusable BM is not going to happen.

Someone posted this a long while ago but I forgot who, I just want to remind everyone.

1632893407328.jpeg

😂😂😂😂

@PeeD

With this news, if Iran were to have successfully created a HGV version of the Haj Qasem. Would such a asset be considered a "black asset" i.e., never unveiled formally because of the glide range implications or would it be likely that Hajizadeh would unveil when or if it is created and the time is right.

@PeeD

With this news, if Iran were to have successfully created a HGV version of the Haj Qasem. Would such a asset be considered a "black asset" i.e., never unveiled formally because of the glide range implications or would it be likely that Hajizadeh would unveil when or if it is created and the time is right.

Probably already existing. Remember those two anti-ship Sejil launches, early this year?
I think they did it with a HGV, but never showed it.

The legendary missile is found in Iraq intact.

First time we see the launcher. It was not shoulder mounted as I guessed. Yet very novel and ingenious.

https://****/c/1224857745/120222

@PeeD

I would like to hear your thoughts on SK launch and if the Salman equal was used.

Thanks

Last edited:
I would like to hear your thoughts on SK launch and if the Salman equal was used.

Thanks

It failed to put the dummy satellite up in 700kms, the technology ( Salman equal ) is relatively new for them

It failed to put the dummy satellite up in 700kms, the technology ( Salman equal ) is relatively new for them

Iran is evidently more advanced than south Korea in ballistic missile technology, design and production (and will stay so for the foreseeable future).

Back
Top Bottom