What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Saudi Arabia is much richer than your country per capita. Much more opportunity to work their especially because they spend 10 times your budget and 2030. **** your family faggot.
there*

Was that autocorrect too Mr. Virgin Genius Grenade Launcher Inventor?

You are just going to keep pointing out random things that have no usefulness about my spelling. You have nothing useful to say because you are a loser 35 year old piece of garbage arguing with a 14 year old.
I think my contributions of exposing the irony of you insulting the English proficiency and IQ of other members whilst you yourself make repeated basic spelling and grammar mistakes is very useful, actually.

Stay at school buddy, you've got a lot of growing to do.

I think my contributions of exposing the irony of you insulting the English proficiency and IQ of other members whilst you yourself make repeated basic spelling and grammar mistakes is very useful, actually.
Autocorrect is turned on and it takes too long to backspace and fix it because this program is rather new. Not my fault the program has no clue what I'm saying.

Autocorrect is turned on and it takes too long to backspace and fix it because this program is rather new. Not my fault the program has no clue what I'm saying.
Isn't it funny that you were telling The SC that you don't speak good Arabic so that might hold you back from working for SAMI, but the real news is that you barely speak English! :yahoo:

Isn't it funny that you were telling The SC that you don't speak good Arabic so that might hold you back from working for SAMI, but the real news is that you barely speak English! :yahoo:
I'm American. I speak English at a very high level. I know words that you most likely do not. Typing English and speaking English are very different. Somebody can spell very well and not speak very well and vice versa.

I'm American. I speak English at a very high level. I know words that you most likely do not. Typing English and speaking English are very different. Somebody can spell very well and not speak and vice versa.
That's much better, you must have tried extra hard not to make any mistakes that time. Keep it up little guy!

That's much better, you must have tried extra hard not to make any mistakes that time. Keep it up little guy!

Ok failure to launch. I'll do my best. Do you even have a job? I use this forum because I want to work in the industry. You use this for no apparent reason to me.

Ok failure to launch. I'll do my best. Do you even have a job? I use this forum because I want to work in the industry. You use this for no apparent reason to me.
Anyway I don't really like cancer in my life so I will avoid you. Don't be surprised if Majin Buu turns your whole family including you into candy and eats you. Don't say I did not warn you.

Do all you guys learn military tactics from Hollywood movies and Call of Duty?

If you first idea to any potential military engagement is “durrrr drop nuclear bomb durrr see look I won” then please save everyone’s IQ from dropping and don’t even comment.

Ohhh did my low IQ comment had such devastating impact on your intelligence to drop even lower. Lemme save you the trouble of painful and agonizing process of thinking.... In future refrain from commenting or ignore my comments in the first place!

Back
Top Bottom