What's new

Indonesia asked for clarification on sinking of Vietnamese fishing vessel

I dunno what do the VCP have against ordinary vietnamese?

Its fake statement by Human right watch about Vietnam.

Indonesia can learn from Malaysia, to put Hua descent to be secondary citizen.

You can go to Human right watch to protest about new order to Chinese descent in Indonesia.

Why indonesia Goverment has Indonesian Policies Toward the Chinese Minority Under the New Order ?

theChinese,PresidentSuhartohasbeen quoted as sayingthat theChinese, constitutingessthan3%oftheIndonesian popula-tion,dominate70%of the Indonesianeconomy.

LOL, He doesnt said thing like that. It is a false statement. Even I have explained to you in other thread that it is not true. I dont know why you guys keep saying thing like that.

LOL, He doesnt said thing like that. It is a false statement. Even I have explained to you in other thread that it is not true. I dont know why you guys keep saying thing like that.
You know most Vietnamese in this forum are either npc or just stupid.

Sorry, President of Indonesia said that. Its reported by the document printed.

You know most Vietnamese in this forum are either npc or just stupid.

what did Indonesian people on you, Hua Chinese descent in the past ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_against_Chinese_Indonesians

Where ? Prove it

https://www.jstor.org/register?redi...id=excelsior:4f5e34deae3f3a6b9abe50f7da0c4680

Opera Snapshot_2020-05-17_195134_www.jstor.org.png

LOL where the article ? I dont find it. 1976 publication, LOL

Do I need to explain to you once more as I have done it some time ago using latest data from our Finance Minister office and respected international publication ?

Don't care mate. At least I'm free & you're not

But what is clears is that the VPA are beneath the TNI in every ways.

Not really. Vietnam will probably beat the shit out of Indonesia in a war. Confucian Asian cultures >>>> Other Asian cultures every time.
That’s very unfortunate I hope that is not true. Certainly Vietnam Navy is superior to Indonesia navy by any standard.

Jakarta is not a pushover, with our facilities we can take care most of our Warships and Submarine fleets in Indonesia (maintenance, overhauling and engine rating upgrade), building own CMS, building integrated command system and put the system into actual combat capability with three services support (our MPA fleets is the largest in ASEAN, our ASW helicopter fleets is quite large too and our Submarine fleets is continuesly being upgraded and second largest in the ASEAN) considering our industrial output we can churn out more Warships if needed

Just one of our frigate (martadinata) can decimate the entire Viet navy.
You have humour.

if I am not mistaken you rely on chinese delivery for antiship missiles. Now Chinese have no interest to deliver because you refuse to hand over your territory.

We are very independent. We have antiship missiles that can be launched by surface warships, submarines and maritime strike fighters.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom