What's new

Indian "Nationalistic Hate Propaganda" against Pakistan

Again, these people are (forms an "L" with his fingers), LOSERS.
Reminds me of the documentary I saw of Indian couples moving to the U.S. being all excited and getting rid of their Indian nationality and identity and embracing the American one.
It's their "dream", the American dream.
These people have no values, I pity them.
Values, Yeah! Drink good wine, Get laid with firangi chicks, and then Call themselves Takfirs preparing for Jihad! Isnt that what dilution of values?? Has any religion diluted its value like us Muslims have done?????

Aren't you living the Netherlands. Stop being hypocritical please.

Again, these people are (forms an "L" with his fingers), LOSERS.
Reminds me of the documentary I saw of Indian couples moving to the U.S. being all excited and getting rid of their Indian nationality and identity and embracing the American one.
It's their "dream", the American dream.
These people have no values, I pity them.

I would suggest you to change the Subject line, as there is no nationalistic hate propoganda. These are the demands raised by indian government, and it has been and is going to be responded by the pakistani government postively or negatively.

Bezerk.. Refer to Post # 5.
Please note salhadin himself says that the lady hates him because she thinks he is a spoiled brat..!!!!! Well that doesnt count as hate towards pakistan ;).

Values, Yeah! Drink good wine, Get laid with firangi chicks, and then Call themselves Takfirs preparing for Jihad! Isnt that what dilution of values?? Has any religion diluted its value like us Muslims have done?????

Speak for yourself.

Aren't you living the Netherlands. Stop being hypocritical please.

And that has what to do with my post...?
I live in the Netherlands, anything else?
I haven't forgotten my heritage and who I really am.
I haven't sold my dignity, my roots, everything my ancestors fought for.
I am still a Pakistani, and every dutch person that would hate me for saying that I am not dutch, I tell them I am Pakistani.

I am still a Pakistani, and every dutch person that would hate me for saying that I am not dutch, I tell them I am Pakistani.
Come on, Stop being a Hypocrite! Hypocrisy Ruined Islam, and its a disease eating all of us alive!

So, you live in Netherlands and tell them you are Pakistani? Then you are an even bigger hypocrite!
If anything, you should be loyal to your adopted country for providing you with a decent standard of living, much better than what you would expect in your country of origin!

And yes, I won't be surprised if the Dutch hate you. Why wouldn't they? Why would any country want people to live there who are loyal to some other country?

* Extradition by Pakistan of suspects in the Mumbai attacks for trial in India.

* Support and cooperation with India in prosecution of suspects in India where the attacks took place.

* Dismantling the terrorist infrastructure and finance network between the Pakistani intelligence services and the Pakistani army with terror operations and operatives.

* Dismantling the terrorist terror camps operating in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (***).

* Dismantling the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and other Pakistani terror organizations providing training and deploying terrorists worldwide, including India, Afghanistan, United Kingdom, United States, and Israel.

Very reasonable demands.

What could be wrong with them?

India doesnt want to accept Pakistan as a country they just cant live with it.

So, you live in Netherlands and tell them you are Pakistani? Then you are an even bigger hypocrite!
If anything, you should be loyal to your adopted country for providing you with a decent standard of living, much better than what you would expect in your country of origin!

And yes, I won't be surprised if the Dutch hate you. Why wouldn't they? Why would any country want people to live there who are loyal to some other country?

It is not my problem that Indians like you forget their heritage so easily.
I am born here, but I am very well aware of who I really am, and how I am treated sometimes in my own country due to my background.
Do not even try and lecture me on being "loyal", you have absolutely no clue on how things go in Western Europe.
The people who have thanked your post also share the same misguided knowledge you perceive.
I abide the rules adopted to the country I live in, I do not leave my own identity behind, unlike some.

Come on, Stop being a Hypocrite! Hypocrisy Ruined Islam, and its a disease eating all of us alive!

The fact that you are saying that certain elements "ruined" Islam strengthens my opinion regarding your dedication to your faith.

Indians have a lot of hatred towards Pakistanis. I've lived here in US a long long time and I've seen only hate by Indians... the only tolerant Indians are some Indian Muslims, Indian Christians, and a few Indian Sikhs.

Buddy,

Please don’t single us on basis of religion.

That ploy won't work ....we are all proud to be Indians and happy to follow our respective religions there is no conflict.

May be it is tooo much for your narrow mind to understand

It is not my problem that Indians like you forget their heritage so easily.
I am born here, but I am very well aware of who I really am, and how I am treated sometimes in my own country due to my background.
Do not even try and lecture me on being "loyal", you have absolutely no clue on how things go in Western Europe.
The people who have thanked your post also share the same misguided knowledge you perceive.
I abide the rules adopted to the country I live in, I do not leave my own identity behind, unlike some.

I understand your feelings brother. You might be talking about the people who adopt the citzen ship of other countries forgeting their roots. But brother its their personal choice and no country can stop them. You have thosuands of expats from india, pakistan,srilanka among many others leaving outside their countries and many of them have adopted the citizen ship of the country they have migrated. But you calling all these migrated indians a LOSERS is just BS. you yourselves are living in another country(i dont know whther you are there for job or whther you have migrated(if you have migrated then i would say you are an hypocrat)) and uphold the values of your culture, why can't indians do the same. if NRI's speak for their country you call them loosers.. not right brother..!!!!

Last edited:
I understand your feelings brother. You might be talking about the people who adopt the citzen ship of other countries forgeting their roots. But brother its their personal choice and no country can stop them. You have thosuands of expats from india, pakistan,srilanka among many others leaving outside their countries and many of them have adopted the citizen ship of the country they have migrated. But you calling all these migrated indians a LOSERS is just BS. you yourselves are living in another country(i dont know whther you are there for job or whther you have migrated(if you have migrated then i would say you are an hypocrat)) and uphold the values of your culture, why can't indians do the same. if NRI's speak for their country you call them loosers.. not right brother..!!!!

Like I stated before, I was BORN here.
I call every person a loser who tends to leave his most precious values behind for "new" values or often "western" values.
Adopting to the country you live in is one thing, like I said before, but completely trying to BE that different person you want to BE is another, it's a complete disgrace, it often means that your own values are not good enough or you feel uncertain about your own heritage, hence why people embrace another culture or society because it tends to be "better".
Media is one of the key reasons that leads to abandoning your own identity.
I have seen this about Indians, and it is indeed not only they who do this, but like I said, the thread revolves around this upcoming demonstration, hence why I gave my few cents about it, and about the people taking part in such acts.

^Dear god, why not just wear a salwar kameez and sit in a charpoy chewing pan? Since adopting "western culture" is a disgrace? And stop using the "western" internet and stop driving the "western cars" and stop adopting the "western capitalism"?

Strangely, this logic never seems to apply to weapons. Nobody ever says, stop using those "western rifles" and those "western tanks

Man do I hate puritans.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom