What's new

Israel warns India of al Qaeda threat, seeks protection of its subjects

Hey give him some Respect. His land is occupied.
Atleast they have got Bathrooms.
O sorry u r Indian
"A Bathroom is a place where people go for bathing, to pee and to shit, to shave to brush etc"

Don't worry your MODI will build them for you AB Ki BAR MODI Sarkar..

Israel should provide you guys AID for building bathrooms,, Their Jewish residents are having problems living in India because they cant find a proper place to shit.. I wonder why are they not focusing on that.

It's also a place to have a good tug if you know what I mean :p:

It's also a place to have a good tug if you know what I mean :p:
hahaha oh yes i forgot that. i should have mentioned it at the first place.. thanks for reminding

Who said he does? Respect for what? He showed no respect for India and Indians. Half of India has bathrooms.....more than Pakistan and imaginary Pali land.

Modi makes you worried right? I love it. I enjoy seeing him elected:azn:

Oh trust me, Jews and Indians are working together to get of "that shit.":coffee:
hahaha what
Modi.. whose he.. i dont care what will he do or should i say what is he capable of doing.. half of india have bathrooms thats why Modi screams Bathrooms all time.
We dont have bathroom issues my dear..
i didnt read his comments that he disrespected ur Country,, I am saying sorry on his behalf..

I have no problem with jews.. but its their government. ISRAEL if u will think logically they were the ones who started bloodshed and were against peace..
who said them to occupy land that belongs to other nation..
You wont understand it unless they occupy ur India ..
World was at peace who fought WW1 who fought WW2.. We don't support terrorism we are in middle of WAR.

So u mean to say Indians want to weed out terrorism with ISRAEL (The Country formed forcefully , The Country which kills palestian children without any reason, the country that builds illegal settlements. the country that blocks shipment of foreign aid, food supplies, educational stuff to the Palestinians. The Country that has breached many foreign laws.. Probably you are right ISRAEL wants peace as they are working hard for peace.. Kudos!

Wow Brother ,, all i can say is GOOD LUCK.

Why are you not hunting SHIV SENA the biggest terrorist hindu on the face of earth and come on u guys are Voting Modi.

perhaps from your points i can say India supports hindu extremists and we can see you guys are voting one too.. now dont bring up your biased comments instead accept the fact good and evil exist everywhere.

India was and is a Hindu land. I am a Christian but I accept and have no problem with the Hindu culture. It defines all of us in India. As for the occupation of land, did you ever think about the occupation of India by foreigners? Our land was taken away forcefully, ppl converted and killed, etc. Sure, It happned before 1945 but nonethless it happened.
When that happened, the same things you mentioned was done to India and Indians.

As for Shiv Sena is not a terrorist group. If they ever engage in terrorism, they will be dealth with the law harshly just like anyone else. I guess its hard for you to separate terrorism from a far right group? You assume voting for Modi is bad thing why? The supreme court found him INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES.

Did any Muslim country want peace after Israel was formed? NO way! Israel is too strong and its a blight to Islamic pride to see the Jews defeating you over and over again. Where is the horror and the protests when there is pplmurdered by terrorists supported by Pakistan? By Al Queade and other groups? I dont even hear crickets! I hear nothing! No voice. No protests. It is very one sided. ? You only look out for yourselves.

If you think Modi is an extremist, then what do you think of Sardar Patel? Netaji? They are all patriots. They put their nations, their ppl above God!

Who are you to question our parties and leaders and our system? Did I attack any leaders or parties in Pakistan? We will vote for Modi if we want .Who are you to question that?
Who the heck cares about your opinion?
First you clean up your own country and criticize your own leaders ,make your country to stand is own feet and then criticize us.
Your leaders already acknowledged the use of so called non state actors or sub conventional warfare against India.Do you want proof?
O common stop acting like a toddler
this is Defence.pk why are you here at the first place . this forum is created for discussion everyone has the right to come and give their opinion. why are you geting mad at that, if you have got point let us know.. as this is open discussion we all will talk..
dont bring up ur toddler stuff
who are you blah blah and blah

hahaha oh yes i forgot that. i should have mentioned it at the first place.. thanks for reminding

hahaha what
Modi.. whose he.. i dont care what will he do or should i say what is he capable of doing.. half of india have bathrooms thats why Modi screams Bathrooms all time.
We dont have bathroom issues my dear..
i didnt read his comments that he disrespected ur Country,, I am saying sorry on his behalf..

Why are you sorry for him? You dont speak for him? Now you dont know who Modi is? Right try reading your post where YOU brought him up. Pakistan does have Bathroom issues. Maybe you should read better sources for your information.

I rather have a Pm who does more good for the common man than one that supports terror and has no vision.

India was and is a Hindu land. I am a Christian but I accept and have no problem with the Hindu culture. It defines all of us in India. As for the occupation of land, did you ever think about the occupation of India by foreigners? Our land was taken away forcefully, ppl converted and killed, etc. Sure, It happned before 1945 but nonethless it happened.
When that happened, the same things you mentioned was done to India and Indians.

As for Shiv Sena is not a terrorist group. If they ever engage in terrorism, they will be dealth with the law harshly just like anyone else. I guess its hard for you to separate terrorism from a far right group? You assume voting for Modi is bad thing why? The supreme court found him INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES.

Did any Muslim country want peace after Israel was formed? NO way! Israel is too strong and its a blight to Islamic pride to see the Jews defeating you over and over again. Where is the horror and the protests when there is pplmurdered by terrorists supported by Pakistan? By Al Queade and other groups? I dont even hear crickets! I hear nothing! No voice. No protests. It is very one sided. ? You only look out for yourselves.

If you think Modi is an extremist, then what do you think of Sardar Patel? Netaji? They are all patriots. They put their nations, their ppl above God!

wow now u have got points.. this is what i wanted to hear something on which i can say Yes this might be truth. I m not against modi its all these rumors guys are the ones to decide fate of ur country ..

O common stop acting like a toddler
this is Defence.pk why are you here at the first place . this forum is created for discussion everyone has the right to come and give their opinion. why are you geting mad at that, if you have got point let us know.. as this is open discussion we all will talk..
dont bring up ur toddler stuff
who are you blah blah and blah

No one acting here as a toddler .But you are a toddler as a new member unless some former banned member.
The non sense you posted in this thread is also claimed by a lot of other Pakistani members several times and debated several times.
No one here criticize Pak leaders or their parties.So it your responsiblity to reciprocate when India comes.You dont know any thing about India except your petty knowledge from internet.Shiv Sena ,Our election all are our internal matters .It is our right to welcome them ,avoid them ,vote for Modi etc.Foreigners shouldnt try to taught about our internal politics.
And Stay on the topic.

No one acting here as a toddler .But you are a toddler as a new member unless some former banned member.
The non sense you posted in this thread is also claimed by a lot of other Pakistani members several times and debated several times.
No one here criticize Pak leaders or their parties.So it your responsiblity to reciprocate when India comes.You dont know any thing about India except your petty knowledge from internet.Shiv Sena ,Our election all are our internal matters .It is our right to welcome them ,avoid them ,vote for Modi etc.Foreigners shouldnt try to taught about our internal politics.
And Stay on the topic.

we don't have knowledge then what are you doing here.. give us knowledge so we could know about ur country, yes i posted stuff that harmed you why wont i post ? Unless i post something how am i going to get knowledge. by calling u toddler i meant why are you getting mad why aren't you giving points. that was it dont take it personally in an open discussion we have to control our emotions.

we don't have knowledge then what are you doing here.. give us knowledge so we could know about ur country, yes i posted stuff that harmed you why wont i post ? Unless i post something how am i going to get knowledge. by calling u toddler i meant why are you getting mad why aren't you giving points. that was it dont take it personally in an open discussion we have to control our emotions.

Well listen its like your avatar clearly states. We (India) dont trust words, we trust actions! Pakistan talks a lot but shows very little when it comes to peace

Till now you posted just 8 messages.But I have more experience than you in this PDF .Just check all the thread in this PDF.You dont need to post just read others posts .You will get what I meant.Your allegations is already debated several times.
We dont criticize the systems in Pakistan .Reason is simple. we dont know anything about it except some internet stuff.And we cant trust it.

Don't allow Israeli Mossad agents into your nation whom have blood on their hands.
Do u want to dictate your terms on India?.....Everyone has blood on their hand...It's just international politics works on National interst not emotions.

India has committed terrorism in Pakistan.
So u think pakistan is land of pure?

Well listen its like your avatar clearly states. We (India) dont trust words, we trust actions! Pakistan talks a lot but shows very little when it comes to peace

we have lost thousands of civilian and lives of armed forces what else can we do. Terrain is hard its not that easy. Government is trying its level best for peace talks but as u know all fingers of hand are not equal..

Till now you posted just 8 messages.But I have more experience than you in this PDF .Just check all the thread in this PDF.You dont need to post just read others posts .You will get what I meant.Your allegations is already debated several times.
We dont criticize the systems in Pakistan .Reason is simple. we dont know anything about it except some internet stuff.And we cant trust it.
yes thats because i have joined this forum the day before yesterday,, i have to go through lots of reading..

we have lost thousands of civilian and lives of armed forces what else can we do. Terrain is hard its not that easy. Government is trying its level best for peace talks but as u know all fingers of hand are not equal..

And whose fault is that? You play with a snake that bit back! Those terrorists that killed your own ppl, are the same folks who your security establishment supported of use against India. Now you have a security nightmare. Jihadis running around wild.

Back
Top Bottom