What's new

Pakistan warns Israel against breaching sanctity of Al-Aqsa mosque

Just reading page 7 has me laughing at the two clowns, Titanium and ThunderCat, trying to go at me. Lol.

I feel bad for Pakistan because this is the top caliber of this country. It would have been better if their mothers swallowed rather than get pregnant with them. Looking at this country from the outside (me living in the US), I understand it's hard for one country's citizens to accept criticism, but one should take it and improve upon it. Instead, they call others slum dogs but don't realize 1/3 of your country is underwater, and it's your PM and gender-neutral Foreign Minister running around with hands open begging for money, and none is batting much of an eye.

Hell, even the Arabs are normalizing relations with Israel. That realization came after the Yemen conflict (they are still stuck there). They had no fighting chance looking at their useless performance after purchasing the best equipment money could buy.
Dude he tagged me directly and honestly I just ignored it

He is mentally stunted, genuinely thinks Pakistan can conquer the whole of India in a few months (hence why we have Kashmir today right?)

That should tell you enough lmao, don't get worked up about it

These pan-Islamists like him are fanatical nutcases, leave them to their delusions in peace

Dude he tagged me directly and honestly I just ignored it

He is mentally stunted, genuinely thinks Pakistan can conquer the whole of India in a few months (hence why we have Kashmir today right?)

That should tell you enough lmao, don't get worked up about it

These pan-Islamists like him are fanatical nutcases, leave them to their delusions in peace

I agree; I try not to respond to these brain-dead idiots. Sometimes I feel they need another view, but time is wasted on these morons.

But then I realize these are the same people who keep electing the worthless back into power - case in point - Karachi's latest election PPP again. You can't help those who fail to help themselves.

He is a cuck trash. With zero awareness or understanding anything especially military, hardware or anything. I would be surprised if he even knows how to use the toilet properly.. This place is trash ridden brother and it is sickening.

Forgot to add, don't expect someone like him to know anything on military hardware. He barely knows anything about civilian technology.

Although this pan-Islamic crap is as nonsensical to me as Muhajir elite Neo-liberlaism

Well considering Israel had around 50 of its planes shot down in air to air combat and shot down 600 Arab aircraft in air to air combat, I think my words are way more legitimate.

going up against donkeys doesn't count....

It's not going to happen until we have real democracy, a government who cares about it's people, corruption free society , breaking of colonial legacy chains , an education system based on ability and not nepotism , a system for technology skills transfer and acquirement for it's youngsters, restructuring the legacy colonial judiciary and civil service, making it's people more productive and creating "Quality" high caliber entrepreneurs, scientist, engineers and programmers able to compete on the global board. We cannot let issues linger such as Kashmir, either we resolve it or close it as the status quo is not in our favour.

When was the last time you went to Pakistan?-"
Literally a few months ago, only recently came back, I spent a few months there with family.

Problem is Yahudee nai theka lia hua hai, islia humai bi theka laina chaiya hai.

Go and pray to your idol, whatever object it might be.

They already have started to arm India with weapons that will be used against Pakistan and not China:-"if the situation comes down to it, they won't hesitate to provide the highest tech the western world has to offer compared to what's given to Ukraine."
So true bro, yahudis have successfully brainwashed the ummah into defeat 🙁🙁

1.Are we not the strongest muslim military?
2. if so, do we not have the responsibility to look after muslims? (think of the USA role in both world wars)
3. if we one is no, then we need to pipe down and stop the trash talking.

2. if so, do we not have the responsibility to look after muslims? (think of the USA role in both world wars)
1. No because your economy cannot support being strong

2. No, why are you so desparate to be a slave?

Ghulaami seems to still run in the blood of Pakistanis it seems you never broke those mental shackles of slavery.

Tell me what the Muslim world does for you while you want to die in costly wars for them? Giving medals to Modi and investing 10s of billions of dollars in India?

Have some self-respect, brotherhood goes two ways otherwise you're nothing but a loyal slave

That actually was well-said. And since you're not,although you do have nuclear weapons...because the Turks would argue they are the strongest muslim country,the Iranians would argue they are the strongest muslim country,the Algerians perhaps that they are,the Saudis that it's them,the Egyptians too. But who is really the strongest one? And which country is actually the one willing to guarantee its distruction,if they move against Israel? Because an all out attack against Israel,to destroy them and liberate Al Quds,will definetely make Israelis attack with nukes,have the Americans and their Western friends attack with big numbers. We're talking about total war here.

It's hypersonic above the atmosphere, at low altitudes it's just like any cruise missile and easy to intercept.

It might be useful against huge countries that don't have concentrated air defenses but Israel is really small and have very dense air defenses.
Another BS from you. Gliding at mach 5-6 and u can claim it's easy to intercept? It is not ballistic trajectory. Clearly show u are a desperate fool trying to fool others. Israel tech are going backwards with idiots like you. :enjoy:

So you are saying you were shot down by donkeys, and were unable to shoot then down? Wow, not even I would've disrespected the IAF (Israel not India) like that
Nah, we weren't, it's only your claim with nothing to show for it.

By the way, one of your Hunter pilot in Jordan came back to Pakistan in the back of a car because Jordan had run out of Hunters :) but of course you wouldn't admit his airplane was shot down

Another BS from you. Gliding at mach 5-6 and u can claim it's easy to intercept? It is not ballistic trajectory. Clearly show u are a desperate fool trying to fool others. Israel tech are going backwards with idiots like you. :enjoy:
Lol, when your missile enters the atmosphere (and it has to if it targets Israel) it slows down a lot, the lower it goes the greater the air resistance and the slower it becomes, when descending into Israel it is already in range of David's Sling Mach 8 and Arrow 2 Mach 9 interceptors.

Nah, we weren't, it's only your claim with nothing to show for it.

By the way, one of your Hunter pilot in Jordan came back to Pakistan in the back of a car because Jordan had run out of Hunters :) but of course you wouldn't admit his airplane was shot down
B..b..bbb...but...Pakistan never shot down any Israeli aircraft...reeeee...it...it...never happened ;-;

yea mate keep crying about it. I heard, the more you keep denying it happened, the more likely it did actually happen.

Back
Top Bottom