What's new

Pakistan warns Israel against breaching sanctity of Al-Aqsa mosque

Your posts confirm what I suspected of your ilk already

Chalo, pick up your pistol, hero, and go free Al-Aqsa. But first, learn to realize and put in perspective what your condition is.

The problem with your kind is that you talk from the mouth but have nothing else to show for it, gand ma dam nahi hai.

Jews don't necessarily hate Pakistanis. Go to twitter and see Israelis bashing Indians for the third world filth their country is.

I'm not defending Israelis, but Pakistan needs to deal with it's own problems rather than making new enemies.
Agree, but raiding Al-Aqsa and attacking worshippers is unacceptable.

They cant do anything to Israel lol, we dont even have double engine planes, Israel has F15's. Im pretty sure they can afford more flight hours as well. And Israel has ICBM's. We should focus on getting PTI in control rather than outside.

Agree, but raiding Al-Aqsa and attacking worshippers is unacceptable.

It is unacceptable. But Pakistan has it's own problems than a mosque that does not care what happens to it. I personally think humans should do away with idols.

FM Bilawal must raise the issue of unnecessary provocation of Muslim sentiments across the globe by barbaric Israeli regime looking to deflect from internal crisis. The right wing apologetic Israeli government is a shameful reminder how Apartheid government in South Africa reigned supreme for decades.

@Bilawal Bhutto zardari

FM Bilawal must raise the issue of unnecessary provocation of Muslim sentiments across the globe by barbaric Israeli regime looking to deflect from internal crisis. The right wing apologetic Israeli government is a shameful reminder how Apartheid government in South Africa reigned supreme for decades.

@Bilawal Bhutto zardari
Empty talk is meaningless , only action has meaning.

Empty talk is meaningless , only action has meaning.

Pakistan can table a resolution to deploy IMAFT forces for safeguarding the Muslim heritage sites at the request of the Jordanian Waqf.

@shehbaz sharif

The Hasehmite Kingdom has lost the confidence of the Muslim world.

Israel's policies are only strengthening hardline governments like Iran.
Only a war in which significant Israelis lose their lives will make Israel head towards peace.
This is the classic case of a school bully. Until he is hit hard and he is afraid he will keep bullying.

I TOTALLY BLAME THE ARABS

Only a war in which significant Israelis lose their lives will make Israel head towards peace.
This is the classic case of a school bully. Until he is hit hard and he is afraid he will keep bullying.

I TOTALLY BLAME THE ARABS

Israel must do more to secure Israeli lives then

What exactly will Pakistan do especially with the PDM in power? Pakistani generals are on Uncle Sam's and Israeli Zionists' payroll.

Back
Top Bottom