What's new

Israel warns India of al Qaeda threat, seeks protection of its subjects

Most countries on earth have had massacres, so that's a non sequiter. the point is that India is a safer place for muslims 9not to mention everybody else) than the places you always defend. And none of that has anything to do about the topic, which is about an intel alert against possible attacks.

I'm not claiming India isn't safe for Muslims, I claimed most nations in this world are also guilty of terrorism.

Right, muslims have never invaded anybody.:lol:

Not in the modern day.

Every person supporting terrorism deserves a bullet on his or her head. Sadly the majority is from a perticular religion. I would expect my country to take all precautions to safeguard the intrest of Israel and its people as a priority. God bless India-Israel relationship.

Right, muslims have never invaded anybody.:lol:

A hospital used as a base by the LTTE. Yes, it is quite possible to shoot from a hospital, just as from any other building.

Anyway all this is off topic.

Muslim invaded in the middle ages as did Christians and anybody else who could form an army to do so. Yeah sure they were LTTE cadres. :lol:

Nope, there are Western terrorists invading foreign lands killing millions. Muslims aren't invading foreign lands and killing millions of Westerners.
Hamas fights for the survival of the Palestinian people. As usual, you disregard all violence committed by one side since it doesn't suit your perspective.
As you Know india Always Oppose Of Us attack and Never Voted For these attacks in UN you can Check It. War Btw India and Pakistan Was Different And way Beyond Religion

I'm not claiming India isn't safe for Muslims, I claimed most nations in this world are also guilty of terrorism.

Terrorism has a specific meaning - the use of deliberate force against civilians for political purposes. Yes, there have been massacres in most countries - which is precisely why it is irrelevant to bring that in. The point is that if there is a thrat against anybody in India, we have a responsibility to thwart it, whether there have been massacres in India or not.

Not in the modern day.

Was Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in antiquity? Did the Iraq-Iran war happen in the middle ages? Syria's massacre at Homs? You really think muslim countries are all keeping to themselves peacefully?

Anyway I am not going to discuss these off topic rants anymore.

Muslim invaded in the middle ages as did Christians and anybody else who could form an army to do so. Yeah sure they were LTTE cadres.
Ohh Come on don't Relate Yourself To Arabs those were arabs,Ujbeks, Invaders Not Your Ethnicity Like We are

Was Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in antiquity? Did the Iraq-Iran war happen in the middle ages? Syria's massacre at Homs? You really think muslim countries are all keeping to themselves peacefully?

Anyway I am not going to discuss these off topic rants anymore.

Only against each other, not the West or any foreign nations for that matter. Compared to what has taken place in the recent decades in the Middle East.

Ohh Come on don't Relate Yourself To Arabs those were arabs,Ujbeks, Invaders Not Your Ethnicity Like We are

I never said I was Arab or Uzbek. I am desi just like you. Look at what I responded too first.

Terrorism has a specific meaning - the use of deliberate force against civilians for political purposes.

That could be applied to every nation in the world. Use of deliberate force against a nation unprovoked or against civilians in order to secure interests/political purposes. This could easily be supported with examples, so don't be selective about it. Which is how most of you are.

That could be applied to every nation in the world. Use of deliberate force against a nation unprovoked or against civilians in order to secure interests/political purposes. This could easily be supported with examples, so don't be selective about it. Which is how most of you are.
For the last time - the very fact that you acknowledge that all countries have had civilian massacres, proves how silly it was to mention that about India as if it proves anything. It was a complete non sequiter on your part. And in response i pointed out that your favorite regions conduct more massacres each year (some of them on a single day) than India has done since 1947.

If India was the only country that had a riot or massacre, then your bringing that in this thread would have been logical.

Only against each other, not the West or any foreign nations for that matter. Compared to what has taken place in the recent decades in the Middle East.
So? If muslims kill each other it's OK to you? Only if the kafirs do it is it bad? In future, don't preach about human rights to India when your places have an infinitely worse record. I stand by my original assertion that India is a lot safer for muslims than most muslim countries.

For the last time - the very fact that you acknowledge that all countries have had civilian massacres, proves how silly it was to mention that about India as if it proves anything. It was a complete non sequiter on your part. And in response i pointed out that your favorite regions conduct more massacres each year (some of them on a single day) than India has done since 1947.

If India was the only country that had a riot or massacre, then your bringing that in this thread would have been logical.

So? If muslims kill each other it's OK to you? Only if the kafirs do it is it bad? In future, don't preach about human rights to India when your places have an infinitely worse record. I stand by my original assertion that India is a lot safer for muslims than most muslim countries.

No it isn't, Muslim nations fight all internal violence against their people. They're victims of militant violence. They're also victims of decades of colonialism, interference and invasions.

I've done my job here, Indians have admitted that technically India is also a perpetrator of terrorism along with many nations in the world. So it seems the double standard may be fading away. That's great.

No it isn't, Muslim nations fight all internal violence against their people. They're victims of militant violence. They're also victims of decades of colonialism, interference and invasions.

I've done my job here, Indians have admitted that technically India is also a perpetrator of terrorism along with many nations in the world. So it seems the double standard may be fading away. That's great.

OK, whatever floats your boat.

Speaking of boats, is that Lake Michigan in your avatar?

Back
Top Bottom