What's new

Lashkar Responsible for Attack at Indian Consulate in Herat: US

It's amazing to see an administrator of this website support attacks on unarmed consular officials of a country.

Well it's the only place he has to do it, because quite frankly, nowhere else (both online and in the real world) will his views be entertained. So be it ...

I have never been able to get over how these wannabe jihadis and blatant terrorist supporters conveniently set up shop and shack up in liberal, democratic (western) societies; societies that go against everything they've been raised to despise. Fascinating.

I have never been able to get over how these wannabe jihadis and blatant terrorist supporters conveniently set up shop and shack up in liberal, democratic (western) societies; societies that go against everything they've been raised to despise. Fascinating.

Hypocrisy comes naturally to some people (not all though). :D

India is paying for its atrocities carried out in Kashmir, inside Afghanistan. Send your military to safeguard your assets in Afghanistan as its only going to get worse. People you kill in Kashmir, their relatives and friends find it easier to avenge their dead in Afghanistan. Whatever US thinks is only to serve its own interest not bible truth as you would try to peddle in this case.
---
and then you call your nation victim of terrorism,,,g8 fallacy..
keep those snakes by what ever name and cause ..it will again repet its history,,like you paying debt of zia the rascal now

I have read in Dawn Newspaper about the attacks of Army check posts in Balochistan by BLA.Whether it is FC,Levies, Coast Guard Check post or any body else,it doesn't dilute the matter. Pakistan is facing a Insurgency problem in Balochistan right from 1947 which cannot be denied.I have read about attacks on Army check post in Nasserabad,there was also a attack on Coast Guard Check posts last year

I have read in Dawn Newspaper about the attacks of Army check posts in Balochistan by BLA.Whether it is FC,Levies, Coast Guard Check post or any body else,it doesn't dilute the matter. Pakistan is facing a Insurgency problem in Balochistan right from 1947 which cannot be denied.I have read about attacks on Army check post in Nasserabad,there was also a attack on Coast Guard Check posts last year
Please don't ignore the massacres of innocent Baloch and Punjabi settlers by these groups (BLA, BRA, BLF etc.) - once they started massacring innocent civilians they were no longer 'insurgents', they became terrorists.

Funny army isn't even fighting BLA.... U r an epic fail kiddo.. Bringing ur boy friends in every other to gain a few brownie points..

Please don't ignore the massacres of innocent Baloch and Punjabi settlers by these groups (BLA, BRA, BLF etc.) - once they started massacring innocent civilians they were no longer 'insurgents', they became terrorists.

With due respect to you,My reply was to Desert fighter,a PDF member who writes
Funny army isn't even fighting BLA.... U r an epic fail kiddo.. Bringing ur boy friends in every other to gain a few brownie points.
My message was meant for him . Anyway let me clarify

first of all I condemn in strongest terms about he attacks on innocent Baloch & Punjabi settlers.The same thing happened in Kashmir,the Hindus & Sikhs were murdered in large numbers.They had to leave their homes,their properties & settle in refugee camps in Jammu. A prominent Hindu Kashmiri says it was like a Genocide or Nazi Holacust.Will u call these Kashmiri insurgents as Terrorists .What I am seeing is the double game played by Pakistan which baffles me,when it comes to Kashmir it is freedom struggle, but what happens in Balochistan is Indian sponsored terrorism. I do read your dawn newspaper daily for the last 15 years. I have also seen debates on Balochitan on Pakistani channels.

so what..... we are going to bang bharti *** in afghanistan simple as that be it through LeT or any other group u skinny dark creatures are in our backyard so its going to be our rules and our plans keep on crying thats what u hindus are good at :)

With due respect to you,My reply was to Desert fighter,a PDF member who writes
Funny army isn't even fighting BLA.... U r an epic fail kiddo.. Bringing ur boy friends in every other to gain a few brownie points.
My message was meant for him . Anyway let me clarify

first of all I condemn in strongest terms about he attacks on innocent Baloch & Punjabi settlers.The same thing happened in Kashmir,the Hindus & Sikhs were murdered in large numbers.They had to leave their homes,their properties & settle in refugee camps in Jammu. A prominent Hindu Kashmiri says it was like a Genocide or Nazi Holacust.Will u call these Kashmiri insurgents as Terrorists .What I am seeing is the double game played by Pakistan which baffles me,when it comes to Kashmir it is freedom struggle, but what happens in Balochistan is Indian sponsored terrorism. I do read your dawn newspaper daily for the last 15 years. I have also seen debates on Balochitan on Pakistani channels.
who is killing punjabi settlers? dont misguide people here they are targetting pushtoons , punjabis , siraki and balochis who are pro Pakistani and things have changed after couple of mini operations in Balochistan and covert strikes in Afghanistan and assasination of Raw operatives in jalalabad and Kandhar we gave them our message and now they are hiding their *** in Switzerland and London coz Kabul is not safe for these BLA leaders because of ISI presence in afghanistan

so what..... we are going to bang bharti *** in afghanistan simple as that be it through LeT or any other group u skinny dark creatures are in our backyard so its going to be our rules and our plans keep on crying thats what u hindus are good at :)

who is killing punjabi settlers? dont misguide people here they are targetting pushtoons , punjabis , siraki and balochis who are pro Pakistani and things have changed after couple of mini operations in Balochistan and covert strikes in Afghanistan and assasination of Raw operatives in jalalabad and Kandhar we gave them our message and now they are hiding their *** in Switzerland and London coz Kabul is not safe for these BLA leaders because of ISI presence in afghanistan

Banging India,America,or any other country or attacking the TTP in Wazirstan has nothing to the problem in Balochistan.
The Baloch problem is as old as the BIRTH OF pakistan.
Don't talk any rubbish,the insurgency in Balochistan has been going on even before the Embassies were constructed.The embassies were constructed in 2008 after the Northern Alliance came to Power in Afghanistan.Before that the Taliban were ruling Afghanistan,was the Pakistani Government sleeping or groping in the dark at that time.More then 5 wars have been fought in Balochistan,

About the punjabi settlers,the Baloch rebels r doing it,BLA is also claiming responsibility for the same .Now go & arrest them,let me see.About the Balcoh activists,they are staying in London,Geneva & not in India.Well the Indians should have given asylum to Brahma Bugti,a section of Indians feel when Syed Salahuddin is given Asylum in Pakistan,why not Brahma Bugti.

The same thing happened in Kashmir,all Non Muslims had to leave their homes,their ancestral properties
.U cannot have different rules for different countries,Kashmiris protesting in Sri Nagar r freedom fighters while Balochis protesting in Quetta,Geneva & London r terrorists,

Banging India,America,or any other country or attacking the TTP in Wazirstan has nothing to the problem in Balochistan.
The Baloch problem is as old as the BIRTH OF pakistan.
Don't talk any rubbish,the insurgency in Balochistan has been going on even before the Embassies were constructed.The embassies were constructed in 2008 after the Northern Alliance came to Power in Afghanistan.Before that the Taliban were ruling Afghanistan,was the Pakistani Government sleeping or groping in the dark at that time.More then 5 wars have been fought in Balochistan,

About the punjabi settlers,the Baloch rebels r doing it,BLA is also claiming responsibility for the same .Now go & arrest them,let me see.About the Balcoh activists,they are staying in London,Geneva & not in India.Well the Indians should have given asylum to Brahma Bugti,a section of Indians feel when Syed Salahuddin is given Asylum in Pakistan,why not Brahma Bugti.

The same thing happened in Kashmir,all Non Muslims had to leave their homes,their ancestral properties
.U cannot have different rules for different countries,Kashmiris protesting in Sri Nagar r freedom fighters while Balochis protesting in Quetta,Geneva & London r terrorists,
kashmir is a disputed land lets Talk about Assam , chattishghar and Nagaland along with Balochistan shall we??

Areesh The Dumbo you seen maoist and naxal ! I know them they are no different between you maoist both bottomf#cked !
And here comes another expert on terrorism and internal security from Bharat. The same idiots who are yet to end Maoists insurgency.
But In pakistan you talibani dont assasinate Ex PM like benazir Bhutto !

kashmir is a disputed land lets Talk about Assam , chattishghar and Nagaland along with Balochistan shall we??
Yeah go there and jihad!

Areesh The Dumbo you seen maoist and naxal ! I know them they are no different between you maoist both bottomf#cked !

Yeah go there and jihad!
IM are already doing that in india

Yeah go there and jihad!
but in india Khalsa do assassinate PM of that country example indra gandhi

So now you have accepted that there is no Indian Involvement in Balochistan.The Baloch problem is indigenous.

Well There is a Insurgency problem in North East(Assam,Nagaland) & Kashmir which cannot be denied.

About Chattisgarh,this is news for me. Moaoist are not freedom fighters.they don't demand freedom like the Balochis & the Kashmiris.

IM are already doing that in india

but in india Khalsa do assassinate PM of that country example indra gandhi

Apart form India gandhi & Benazir Bhutto,Murtuza Bhutto,All your future Prime Ministers will be killed by Taliban or Islamic hardliners,just mark my words.For eg General Mushraff survived twice.U have the TTP goons killing more then 50,000 ppl apart from the HEAVIEST damage to Property & infrastructure plus the latest Air port attack.The TTP is also challenging the writ of the state.

Forget Killings,u have Altaf Huessien talking of INDIPENDENCE to Karachi & even threatening from LONDON,that Karachi will burn if his pass port is not given while the MQM senators talk of indefinite strike.

U have the pakistani MORON GULLU attacking the window panes of the several cars recently with a huge stick in his hand & that to in front of the police.The police are happily watching while One of the police officers even gives a WARM HUG.It seems the police are hand in glove with Gullu.

Back
Top Bottom