What's new

Indian "Nationalistic Hate Propaganda" against Pakistan

why not gag and rape her for being an indian!?!
you dont understand how a democracy works now do you mr musharaf dp?
she is surely not expected to be the pakistani spokewoman in that rally now was she?havent you seen/been in a protest rally in east london?
imagine what would happen if hindu college going kids jump in there...they'd be lynched!
Well If she can say that Pakistani kids are not allowed on this road then Pakistani kids have every right to insult her.

where is the part where she mentions 'road' or 'street'?
pakistanis in that rally would surely would not have come to appreciate the road

where is the part where she mentions 'road' or 'street'?
pakistanis in that rally would surely would not have come to appreciate the road
Well TBH i don't care whether Indians are running their soap opera there or some Anti Pakistan rally.

Look again at the red marked points of the group mentioned in the lead article.
They are not even unreasonable forget about being gory...

these :guns:politicians must be stoned to death in public (even bullets are waste of money ) weather they are involved or not they are no different from terrorists except that they do not wield guns i bet my life once the election heat touches them none of them will be talking about how to prevent terrorists from stiking but they will say TEROORISTS striked when your govt. was in power they do get dirtier than pigs when campaigning starts and claim themselves to be holier than cows :hitwall:

the BIGGEST handicap of democracy = wealthy politicians

BIGGEST THREAT TO WORLD PEACE = WEALTHY POLITICIANS + IGNORANT SOCIETY

jai hind

No. That was for you to understand what these organizations are built on.

Then I have to label your attempt as an epic fail.

The title of this thread is a clear misrepresentation of the objectives of the organization you have provided the link to.

Then I have to label your attempt as an epic fail.

The title of this thread is a clear misrepresentation of the objectives of the organization you have provided the link to.

Alright, I didn't had time before to explain everything in detail because I was busy with something. Pay attention now ...

Before you start calling this thread a "fail", anybody with a little bit of common sense can understand that this organization is capable of promoting hate. For example, right after 9/11, we saw a change of attitude towards the entire Arabic and Muslim population from the American People and same can be said about this. "Never Forget" websites? Wristbands? References in popular culture? Other means of Promotions of the SAME message of hatred towards the muslims and the arabs? Does it ring a bell? SAME B.S has started now from this recent Incident In Mumbai. They're flaunting organizations like these on the media which is directly pointing the finger at Pakistan. And demanding some sort of a "Strict Action" against Pakistan and it's citizens. You'd know if you were a Pakistani or if you had Pakistani friends outside their country. That's the SAME kind of nationalistic mentality of hatred that didn't oppose the American attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq.

This IS nationalistic hate propaganda where their willing to promote the nature of this incident as something entirely done by the "Pakistanis". That includes our government, our people, our agencies. Overlooking their OWN flaws, from Intelligence failures to the pathetic and poorly organized actions taken to get rid of the terrorists. They would (And they are) singling out Pakistani nationals as if they had some sort of a hand in the Mumbai attacks.

You might want to sue your brain for not reading between the lines. Don't act like such a "unique" Fail next time

Last edited:
this ****** should also talk about war crimes in kashmir.

^^ Nonsense. There is no reasoning behind your rant.

As I said... epic fail.

You couldn't come back with a response so you decided to act like a petty little Imbecile, relying on Internet fads to deliver your (worthless) opinion? Must you act like a Moron when you don't have anything to say back?

Yeah, real smooothhh.

Last edited:
^^ Nonsense. There is no reasoning behind your rant.

As I said... epic fail.
b89fd8ecebbafdd52712d0ef00dfab76.jpg

what is this bs

Again, these people are (forms an "L" with his fingers), LOSERS.
Reminds me of the documentary I saw of Indian couples moving to the U.S. being all excited and getting rid of their Indian nationality and identity and embracing the American one.
It's their "dream", the American dream.
These people have no values, I pity them.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom