What's new

Indian "Nationalistic Hate Propaganda" against Pakistan

Values, Yeah! Drink good wine, Get laid with firangi chicks, and then Call themselves Takfirs preparing for Jihad! Isnt that what dilution of values?? Has any religion diluted its value like us Muslims have done?????

what are you talking about?

Like I stated before, I was BORN here.
I call every person a loser who tends to leave his most precious values behind for "new" values or often "western" values.

So basically what you are trying to say is that embrace western culture according to your religion?

Like over here I see many Pakistanis drinking, but I don't.
They get laid with chicks, smoke weed. When I ask them, why are you doing this? they say that they were doing all of this in Pakistan too, but underground.

you have to understand that sh*t like this also happens back home, but its not that open.

The values you adapt should be Islamic.

So basically what you are trying to say is that embrace western culture according to your religion?

They get laid with chicks, smoke weed. When I ask them, why are you doing this? they say that they were doing all of this in Pakistan too, but underground.

you have to understand that sh*t like this also happens back home, but its not that open.

that is so true infact i've seen that in west in New York.

i was overwhelmingly disgraced.

what are you talking about?
I was talking about the Takfiri ideology, In which sleeping with numerous women, use of drugs and alcohol is permissible so that a person preparing for Jihad will not be easily identifiable from the rest of the western population. I feel this ideology is utter BS and complete deviation of Islam which calls us to abhor such practices and they cant be permissible!

^Dear god, why not just wear a salwar kameez and sit in a charpoy chewing pan? Since adopting "western culture" is a disgrace? And stop using the "western" internet and stop driving the "western cars" and stop adopting the "western capitalism"?

Strangely, this logic never seems to apply to weapons. Nobody ever says, stop using those "western rifles" and those "western tanks

Man do I hate puritans.

And again, you're missing my whole point.
I did NOT say adopting the western culture is a disgrace, I said people completely abandoning their heritage and who embrace the western or any other culture to its full extent are a disgrace.
The Western society uses alot of critical "components" in everyday life which was founded by the Arabs and in particular the Muslim world.
The same goes for the Western world which has invented quite some things that the Muslim world/people now use or benefit from.
It's quite logical that in a country completely different then your home country, with different habits, rules and values, you have to adopt yourself, however, to what extent is the question.
Using "western-made" equipment is NO problem, moderation is often no obstacle in Islam.
The problem is, I've seen Indian people trade their passport in for an American one, continue to talk English even with people of their own kind, and they simply leave everything behind and try not to be reminded of their own roots because they embraced a different way of life, the American way of life for example.
For me, these people have a very low self-esteem, are weak, and obviously have no respectful background.
People should be proud of their own achievements and of their own "backyard" to put it simple.

Sorry I don't really understand what you mean with your first line.
Indeed should you adopt values that you have received from your parents back home including the most important Islamic values.
I also have no problems when people including myself adopt certain western traits, (sometimes without having any choice), but adopting the wrong ones, (which is seen as normal in western world) are the big problem.
But I wasn't really talking about that, moreover about quite some Indians who aren't really certain of their culture and their way of life, hence they embrace another.

I did NOT say adopting the western culture is a disgrace, I said people completely abandoning their heritage and who embrace the western or any other culture to its full extent are a disgrace.
The Western society uses alot of critical "components" in everyday life which was founded by the Arabs and in particular the Muslim world.
The same goes for the Western world which has invented quite some things that the Muslim world/people now use or benefit from.
It's quite logical that in a country completely different then your home country, with different habits, rules and values, you have to adopt yourself, however, to what extent is the question.
Using "western-made" equipment is NO problem, moderation is often no obstacle in Islam.
The problem is, I've seen Indian people trade their passport in for an American one, continue to talk English even with people of their own kind, and they simply leave everything behind and try not to be reminded of their own roots because they embraced a different way of life, the American way of life for example.
For me, these people have a very low self-esteem, are weak, and obviously have no respectful background.
People should be proud of their own achievements and of their own "backyard" to put it simple.

By all accounts, Indians have successfully kept alive the India in them wherever they have gone. They have managed to mix well in the local communities and still maintain their distinct identities and Indian ethos.

Most of your logic falls under the category of "convenient logic, thinking what suits you. For example, one could say that you should do "hijarat" to an Islamic society to lead an Islamic way of life but you would possibly disregard that to maintain the better lifestyle you have in a Western society and all the freedoms that come with it.

Then you would turn back and say that people should not embrace the same culture "too much"! It is finally up to individuals to decide if they want to maintain their previous culture or the new host culture.

Disparaging the society you live in is dishonest and hypocrisy imho. Either adapt yourself or go back. Also, I don't think there is any significant difference in the behavior of overseas Indians or Pakistanis in terms of the parameters you listed. Obviously overseas Indians being generally better educated, there are several overseas Pakistanis who can't speak English at all and so they should be taken away from the equation.

Indians talk English amongst themselves because the languages we speak at home are so many and so varied that they are not mutually intelligible. For example, the only way a Tamil can talk to a Punjabi is in English.

As for culture, I feel it is the parents' responsibility to keep their kids in touch with their culture. But beyond that, a kid should not be forced to adhere to his parents' culture if he doesn't want to. That's what leads to either complete estrangement or half-a$$ed attempts at staying true - doing drugs with your friends and going to the mosque with your father.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom