What's new

Mumbai cops armed with rocket launchers, sniper rifles

Basic training of Indian police services are not at par and should be improved :undecided::taz: .
I simply mean that ......but tum ball ki khall nikalo

Still not precise enough, what do you mean by basic training?

Basic training for cops is different from basic training for infantry soldiers.

Still not precise enough, what do you mean by basic training?

Basic training for cops is different from basic training for infantry soldiers.[/quot
Aaj koi aur nahi mila ....lage raho
:bunny:

Wow!!!
They look good.

I hope they 're well trained as well.

@WebMaster
I am not getting notifications of many mentions,I missed this one too. I hope atleast you're getting all your notifications :D
Levina ji the above picture is of the Mumbai Police Q.R.T. which was set up parallel to the Force one unit and is tasked to respond to any potential threat within 10-15 mins.These guys are deployed all over Mumbai on a daily basis and are armed and trained in the lines of the Force One unit.They are basically Mumbai Police Department's first line of defense in case of any future terrorist attack...:-)
Meet the super-skilled Quick Response Teams, Force One | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Levina ji the above picture is of the Mumbai Police Q.R.T. which was set up parallel to the Force one unit and is tasked to respond to any potential threat within 10-15 mins.These guys are deployed all over Mumbai on a daily basis and are armed and trained in the lines of the Force One unit.They are basically Mumbai Police Department's first line of defense in case of any future terrorist attack...:-)
Meet the super-skilled Quick Response Teams, Force One | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Thank you ji!

Kolkata Police mostly relies on World War 2 era rifle still. Damn "Sarkari" lethargy and apathy.

Enfield rifle looks good though, government should sell off those rifles to private security entities and civilians.

Just to add- Force One is the Mahrastra State Police's special response unit. Mumbai Police Dept have QRTs and Response-10 as their special response teams, it is not a case of duplication of services. This article makes out that Force on is under Mumbai's Police Dept and that Force One is for Mumbai alone which is NOT that case.

Back
Top Bottom