What's new

Lashkar Responsible for Attack at Indian Consulate in Herat: US

At the least many on this thread are coming out of denial but expectedly supporting it.

look at you and the administrator who is supporting terrorists attack.. who got terrorist mind.. We condemned terrorist attacks in your country. . unlike some sick who support terrorists attacks ..

Not my issue what administrator says. Go whine to him.

Your assets also cost you your PM along with thousands of Indians dying in different insurgencies and conflicts.

Indian PM was assassinated because he fought against the LTTE....do inform me about these insurgencies ..which we supposedly nurtured in our own country.

Err. Time for me to again remind you about you Mukti Bahini and LTTE? Get lost creep.
The "rebels" in Junagadh, the "terrorists in Balochistan", the "terrorists in East Pakistan", the "terrorists in Sri Lanka", the "terrorists in Hyderabad" ... the Indian list of using proxies to fight their battles is just as long as the Pakistani one, but of course apologists for the Indian government and military would have us believe that they are "pure as the driven snow" ...

Indian PM was assassinated because he fought against the LTTE....do inform me about these insurgencies ..which we supposedly nurtured in our own country.

Yeah your asset. Your earlier point rebutted.

It's amazing to see an administrator of this website support attacks on unarmed consular officials of a country. This so called jihad against India has cost the Kashmiris and Pakistanis far more than it has cost the Indians. If they haven't realised it yet, then this trend that continue.
LOL

If you read their files , most of your so called peaceful counselors have order/orchestrated/or even taken part in terrorist activities within Pakistan ( proof of which was presented to your HC ) ... so it is cure you think that they are just simple diplomatic staff.

Time has come now, USA is going to kill this LeT terrorist Hafiz Saeed soon.
Is that meant to suggest that the US military is an Indian proxy force (like the terrorists in Balochistan, LTTE, East Pakistan terrorists etc.) to use against Pakistan?

What happened to the "proud and strong" Indian military addressing "threats to Bharat matta"?

"Reverse Outsourcing"? :D

The thing I don't understand. . why Pakistan don't cry on the issues happening in its country and other so called Muslim world... just consider Iraq IsIs massacres thousands.. Both belongs to same religion though... what happened prophet saying ..

Hardly....one life is not equivalent to fifty thousand.

Well you don't many see people satisfied with the death of their own PM but then again we have some idiotic exceptions :lol:

Is that meant to suggest that the US military is an Indian proxy force (like the terrorists in Balochistan, LTTE, East Pakistan terrorists etc.) to use against Pakistan?

What happened to the "proud and strong" Indian military addressing "threats to Bharat matta"?

What the heck are you doing here ? :o:

Welcome back Brother ! :cheers:

yes outsourcing. .. lol

"Compartmentalization" as a policy has been a demonstrably spectacular failure in the context of the "good and bad Taliban" - I don't see how it could be successful in terms of the armed Kashmir struggle, especially with the more powerful armed groups fighting in Kashmir increasingly buying into extremist religious ideology similar to that propagated by the Taliban/AQ/ISIS.

Welcome back brother.

Good and Bad taliban are being smashed together as we speak so that aspect is not what i referred to. Compartmentalization of 'covert force projection through multiple fronts' is what i meant.

Back
Top Bottom