What's new

India will be forced to Kashmir just like US in Afghanistan: Hafiz Saeed

Kashmir will be librated soon...
Never give up, 100 years, 1000 years

Keep the hatred, emnity and fire burning
There will never be peace in the subcontinet until India is thrown out of kashmir, one way or the other

The scum traitor pandits were removed, our hold in kashmir will only get stronger

The indians can spend billions on subsidies, but the people will always hate them.

They know as soon as they remove the army kashmir will gom to Pakistan

Let us for argument sake say by some miracle you are able to get Kashmir, then what? how do you support it? you guys live on aid and loans from the IMF, your economy is in a bad shape , you cant even run a decent railways. no offence but just how are you going to manage?

PS: Pakistan lays claim to just kashmir not jammu or ladhak. that means just the valley.

Immediate priority should be to save Pakistan from imminent threat by Pakistan's state guests, Taliban. & this moron Hafiz Saeed is too keen to put all his energy into something which is never going to be achievable, no matter how much saber-rattling he does! Is his priority Difa E Pakistan or Dafa E Pakistan?

The TTP has been pushed to the edge, stopping any and every idiot is impossible but they are now a shadow force

The time is soon when all forces will be directed towards india

There is alot of payback for india's actions coming up
wake up. TTP is stronger than ever in Pakistan now. Just a few days back they killed your very senior officer. They are getting stronger after Fazullah. So better do something about them rather than on Kashmir which is a lost game for Pakistan after Kargil( believe Kargil could have been a chance to get some bargaining power for Pakistan).

IF he Used Russia Instead Of US it will be better example
But If Their is a difference Between Nato Forces and India
India and kashmir share same border
While United states is on the other side of world
and Unlike States They were their long Before Even America was even created
The Best Way For Pakistan and India is let Kashmir's Decide they wana Join India , Pakistan or independent state else
War will keep going out nd Both Will Nuke each other to death

As a person of Kashmir ancestry, I say to Hafiz sayed and all his terrorist buddies sitting in Pkistan, we don't want people like you hijacking our cause for independence. it's because of you idiots that the Indian government has an excuse to say all Kashmiri separatists are extremists, this also puts all sane Kashmiri muslims against the idea of separatism.

I really don't want Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan or india, Kashmir should be independent from both of these corrupt and highly emotional peoples. Pakistan has unfortunately become a land of the rabid mullahs while India is slowly inching towards a right wing hindu government.

Sometimes I feel these so called extremists are indeed agents of the enemies of Islam, it's strange how they pop up whenever a nation needs to justify aggression against Muslim state or people.

I am really not the type of person who readily accepts conspiracy theories but the more I think about it, the more it seems these extremists do indeed serve as useful idiots to the enemies. I mean take the case of Iraq for example, as mush I deride Saddam , there were no case of al Qaeda or takfiri terrorists in Iraq, soon after the U.S invasion, look and behold, these apes descend on Iraq and give justification to the U.S's original statement that Saddam was colluding with Al Qaeda.

As a person of Kashmir ancestry, I say to Hafiz sayed and all his terrorist buddies sitting in Pkistan, we don't want people like you hijacking our cause for independence. it's because of you idiots that the Indian government has an excuse to say all Kashmiri separatists are extremists, this also puts all sane Kashmiri muslims against the idea of separatism.

I really don't want Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan or india, Kashmir should be independent from both of these corrupt and highly emotional peoples. Pakistan has unfortunately become a land of the rabid mullahs while India is slowly inching towards a right wing hindu government.

Your an ahemdi, dont confuse your own view points as that of the kashmiri people

The vast vast majority of Kashmiri's wish to be part of Pakistan, then you have a small minority asking for a independent kashmir

I have no problem with teh kashmiri's wishing or asking for a independent kashmir, they are free to have their own view point but lets be clear it is a very small minority view point. Most of us Kashmiri's see ourselves as part of Pakistan

On the other hand we share nothing with the hindu's, our faith, our culture is different and they are alien to us

Your an ahemdi, dont confuse your own view points as that of the kashmiri people

The vast vast majority of Kashmiri's wish to be part of Pakistan, then you have a small minority asking for a independent kashmir

I have no problem with teh kashmiri's wishing or asking for a independent kashmir, they are free to have their own view point but lets be clear it is a very small minority view point. Most of us Kashmiri's see ourselves as part of Pakistan

On the other hand we share nothing with the hindu's, our faith, our culture is different and they are alien to us

:lol: Save your Pakistan before you think of saving Kashmir.

Flash news just released

Peshawar explosion

Policeman injured in Peshawar explosion - DAWN.COM

Anyway what you got in 1947, that is what all you have got. Not an inch more of India would cede to Pakistan. Cry or dance or go complain to UN or OIC, Indians don't care

The same right wing party was in power for 6 years (1998-2004). It's not the first time.

Really? How about ISI's protection against the TTP first? Then talk of protection against India! :P
It,s for you
here is the most laughable..........india caught isi, spy Camel:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Indian Media gone crazy...India caught a spy camel sent by ISI. - YouTube
and A SPY peigon .hahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl: and after that INDIA,s brilliant intelligent agencies arrested GEETA DUTT for inviting SPY PIGEON :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Kabutar Aa Ja Re Full Video Song - Mangla | Geeta Dutt - YouTube

and TTP is now like AB THAPAR MARA TO MAIN MARON GA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Off course if you all die who will be ISI ruling. Its just few of you are not safe and die on daily basis.
yes we are not safe because we are in state of war......... 2 super powers nato and us + some Jokers from our neighbourhood are supporting those fools, who forgot that they are fighting against their masters..... as for as ISI is concerned, his main job is to gather intelligence, which they are doing awesomely.......counter terrorism is a department of law inforcement agencies, but this is an extra burden on ISI. and don't forget RAW. all they know is to capture peigons and camels......:rofl::rofl::pakistan:. Indian media be like........ SO JA; SO JA WARNA ISI A JAE GI:rofl:

He is saying because he is still alive.
it does not matter in a war that how many brothers have you lost. all that matter in the end is have you won or lost the war. we salute our brothers who fought against these evils and got shahadat but we will never stop untill :guns:they are finished...:triniti::pakistan:

yes we are not safe because we are in state of war......... 2 super powers nato and us + some Jokers from our neighbourhood are supporting those fools, who forgot that they are fighting against their masters..... as for as ISI is concerned, his main job is to gather intelligence, which they are doing awesomely.......counter terrorism is a department of law inforcement agencies, but this is an extra burden on ISI. and don't forget RAW. all they know is to capture peigons and camels......:rofl::rofl::pakistan:. Indian media be like........ SO JA; SO JA WARNA ISI A JAE GI:rofl:

it does not matter in a war that how many brothers have you lost. all that matter in the end is have you won or lost the war. we salute our brothers who fought against these evils and got shahadat but we will never stop untill :guns:they are finished...:triniti::pakistan:

Delusion.

You bring the war on you and then you will celebrate for your survival.

RAW vs ISI. :lol:

RAW breaks you into 2 in 25 years and ISI is still trying to get you some land in kashmir for 65 years now.

ISI creates terrorism and its terrorist who are killing you. How can you forget US + ISI team work in creating mujahideens in Afghanistan?

You are blabbering war war war. Why this war at first place? Who creates all these non strategic assets fooking you day in day out?

Back
Top Bottom