What's new

How The Far-Right Could Cause Genocide In India | The Mehdi Hasan Show NBC

Is it warranted ?

Here is a weekly summary of Hate Crims against Hindus for the period from 1 May to 7 May 2022.

Just 1 week. This pattern repeats week after week afer week. For the last 1000 years, it never ends.

India​

1) A Christian Headmaster has been arrested for sexually assaulting a 7th-grade hindu girl in Tamil Nadu. He was caught by the locals as he tried to escape in his car. Angry locals thrashed him before handing him over to the police.

2) A shocking incident of Grooming Jihad is reported from Bareilly district of Uttar Pradesh where a minor girl was rescued from an abduction attempt by a man called Kasim who posed as Rahul to befriend the girl. The man has been arrested by the police.

3) A disturbing case of grooming and murder has been unearthed from Mumbai’s Goregaon West. 23-year-old bakery owner Mohammed Ansari was arrested for brutally killing 18-year-old Hindu girl Sonam Shukla. The girl, residing in Goregaon’s Prem Nagar area, was preparing for her NEET examinations.

4) Mass food poisoning from consuming contaminated meat shawarma led to the death of a 16-year-old girl in Kasaragod, Kerala, and 52 were hospitalized. Those affected had stale meat from Ideal Coolbar at Cheruvathoor bus stand. Eight victims are in intensive care units, and the condition of another young girl is serious. Doctors said that she is suffering from cardiac seizures.

5) A senior police officer said Yunus, 48 — brother of Salim Chikna who has already been arrested, and Sheikh Salim — 22, were arrested after scanning the CCTV footage. Both were arrested on Sunday night. Both involved in attack on Hanuman Jayanti procession.

6) Miscreants tore down banners of Bhagwan Parshuram in Gujarat’s Ahmedabad ahead of the Parshuram Jayanti celebrations. They also reportedly damaged the Bhagwan Shri Parshuram Chowk signboard in the city’s Vasna area.

7) A pastor has encroached on the property of a Hindu family worth Rs.12 crore in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The family members after trying and failing to get it back protested on their knees while petitioning CM’s special cell to help them recover the property. The pastor rented the property 42 years ago, built a church on it, and refuses to either pay rent or move out of the property now.

8) A Hindu man Nagaraju was reportedly murdered in a case of honor killing by his Muslim wife Ashrin Sulthana’s family. The couple was in a relationship for a few years before tying the knot in January this year. Sulthana’s relatives have been arrested by the police.

9) A shocking case has been reported from the Kadma area of Jamshedpur in Jharkhand where Parvez Alam, who is a sports teacher at a private school, is accused of raping an 8th standard boy. The matter came to light on May 1 when the minor attempted suicide.

10) A Catholic Church in Tamil Nadu has built a wall blocking the public pathway in a village as the Hindu residents refused to convert. Hindus have alleged that their children studying in the church-run school are denied education for the same reason.

11) A DMK councilor has obstructed puja in a temple and threatened the pujari for resisting her atrocities. She entered the temple in nightwear and demeaned the pujari in public. She reportedly harassed the pujari for ringing bells during puja. HRCE officials buckled under her pressure and fired the pujari on false charges.

12) In Tamil Nadu, a Hindu woman has accused a Muslim man of threatening to release her nude pictures and torturing her for refusing to convert to Islam. The man hid his identity to befriend her and later forced her to get into a love affair.

13) Two shocking cases of rape have shaken the Firozabad district in Uttar Pradesh. In the first incident, a youth shot a video of a married woman taking bath. The accused threatened the victim to upload the video online and sexually abused her since last year. In the second incident, a minor girl was raped while sleeping in her room. The police have filed a complaint against a married couple in this case.

Bangladesh​

1) The Sylhet unit of BNP arranged the iftar party, attended by at least 20 leaders and activists from the Hindu community on Thursday. All the plates were served with traditional items alongside beef while no exception was made even for the Hindu attendees.

2. Another extremist muslim was caught trying to keep the Quran in the temple, Chandpur . This is the tenth time the islamist have failed. The 1st islamist , Iqbal Hossain, used the Qran to create riots in Durga Puja. Since then, 9 Muslims have been Caught by Hindus.

FSIXblNUcAAdGrX

3. Local extremists have attacked Hindu tourists visiting in Sylhet, Jaflong. Local extremists have started harassing Hindu women. Police have arrested 5.

Don't get it wrong. I am not arguing that the fears among Hindus are baseless. All the history has enough evience that support their fears. But the existential fear they feel in India, is it warranted or not is something I am not 100% sure of. That being said entire human civilization has survived on precautionary principles, ie, treating things to be dangerous unless or until proven to be safe.

Don't get it wrong. I am not arguing that the fears among Hindus are baseless. All the history has enough evience that support their fears. But the existential fear they feel in India, is it warranted or not is something I am not 100% sure of. That being said entire human civilization has survived on precautionary principles, ie, treating things to be dangerous unless or until proven to be safe.

This is what happens in Hindu Majority India with a "Hindutva" govt. in the center and "Hindutva" govt. in many States.

What do you think will happen when there is no "Hindutva" govt. anywhere ?

I won't even go into what happens when xtians and muslims are in majority. We already know how things turned out in Kashmir and Nagaland.

Also this is not a complete list. And it only mentions reported cases. Just imagine the number of unreported cases or random hate crime that happens everyday.

While Pakistan as a society actively alienates and discriminates against religious minorities. Wow
No we don't, do you have any prove from credible international bodies, secondly the article title mentions GENOCIDE not discrimination/alienation, that happens in every single country in the world bar none.

"Is it warranted ? Thats a hard question"

Here is a weekly summary of Hate Crims against Hindus for the period from 1 May to 7 May 2022.

Just 1 week. This pattern repeats week after week afer week. For the last 1000 years, it never ends.

India​

1) A Christian Headmaster has been arrested for sexually assaulting a 7th-grade hindu girl in Tamil Nadu. He was caught by the locals as he tried to escape in his car. Angry locals thrashed him before handing him over to the police.

2) A shocking incident of Grooming Jihad is reported from Bareilly district of Uttar Pradesh where a minor girl was rescued from an abduction attempt by a man called Kasim who posed as Rahul to befriend the girl. The man has been arrested by the police.

3) A disturbing case of grooming and murder has been unearthed from Mumbai’s Goregaon West. 23-year-old bakery owner Mohammed Ansari was arrested for brutally killing 18-year-old Hindu girl Sonam Shukla. The girl, residing in Goregaon’s Prem Nagar area, was preparing for her NEET examinations.

4) Mass food poisoning from consuming contaminated meat shawarma led to the death of a 16-year-old girl in Kasaragod, Kerala, and 52 were hospitalized. Those affected had stale meat from Ideal Coolbar at Cheruvathoor bus stand. Eight victims are in intensive care units, and the condition of another young girl is serious. Doctors said that she is suffering from cardiac seizures.

5) A senior police officer said Yunus, 48 — brother of Salim Chikna who has already been arrested, and Sheikh Salim — 22, were arrested after scanning the CCTV footage. Both were arrested on Sunday night. Both involved in attack on Hanuman Jayanti procession.

6) Miscreants tore down banners of Bhagwan Parshuram in Gujarat’s Ahmedabad ahead of the Parshuram Jayanti celebrations. They also reportedly damaged the Bhagwan Shri Parshuram Chowk signboard in the city’s Vasna area.

7) A pastor has encroached on the property of a Hindu family worth Rs.12 crore in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The family members after trying and failing to get it back protested on their knees while petitioning CM’s special cell to help them recover the property. The pastor rented the property 42 years ago, built a church on it, and refuses to either pay rent or move out of the property now.

8) A Hindu man Nagaraju was reportedly murdered in a case of honor killing by his Muslim wife Ashrin Sulthana’s family. The couple was in a relationship for a few years before tying the knot in January this year. Sulthana’s relatives have been arrested by the police.

9) A shocking case has been reported from the Kadma area of Jamshedpur in Jharkhand where Parvez Alam, who is a sports teacher at a private school, is accused of raping an 8th standard boy. The matter came to light on May 1 when the minor attempted suicide.

10) A Catholic Church in Tamil Nadu has built a wall blocking the public pathway in a village as the Hindu residents refused to convert. Hindus have alleged that their children studying in the church-run school are denied education for the same reason.

11) A DMK councilor has obstructed puja in a temple and threatened the pujari for resisting her atrocities. She entered the temple in nightwear and demeaned the pujari in public. She reportedly harassed the pujari for ringing bells during puja. HRCE officials buckled under her pressure and fired the pujari on false charges.

12) In Tamil Nadu, a Hindu woman has accused a Muslim man of threatening to release her nude pictures and torturing her for refusing to convert to Islam. The man hid his identity to befriend her and later forced her to get into a love affair.

13) Two shocking cases of rape have shaken the Firozabad district in Uttar Pradesh. In the first incident, a youth shot a video of a married woman taking bath. The accused threatened the victim to upload the video online and sexually abused her since last year. In the second incident, a minor girl was raped while sleeping in her room. The police have filed a complaint against a married couple in this case.

Bangladesh​

1) The Sylhet unit of BNP arranged the iftar party, attended by at least 20 leaders and activists from the Hindu community on Thursday. All the plates were served with traditional items alongside beef while no exception was made even for the Hindu attendees.

2. Another extremist muslim was caught trying to keep the Quran in the temple, Chandpur . This is the tenth time the islamist have failed. The 1st islamist , Iqbal Hossain, used the Qran to create riots in Durga Puja. Since then, 9 Muslims have been Caught by Hindus.

FSIXblNUcAAdGrX

3. Local extremists have attacked Hindu tourists visiting in Sylhet, Jaflong. Local extremists have started harassing Hindu women. Police have arrested 5.

Crimes by supposedly Muslim people against supposedly Hindu victims does not equate to state engineered discrimination. False equivalency.

This is what happens in Hindu Majority India with a "Hindutva" govt. in the center and "Hindutva" govt. in many States.

What do you think will happen when there is no "Hindutva" govt. anywhere ?
Actually, thats not too hard to know, right? Take any time before 2014. I have lived in all over India, personally never felt an existantial threat from being a Hindu in India. Were there violent crimes or even terror attacks against Hindus for just being Hindus? Sure as hell there were. Were crimes too many or too less? I never looked into statistics but I felt no difference after Modi got elected and I was also living in a non-BJP state at that time. Thats why I am not 100% sold on the idea of this existantial threat.

I believe it's already started like it or not.

The problem I have is how many indians come on this forum and pretend to be champion of human rights of other countries while all this is going on in their backyard.

The solution is to encourage indian muslims to fight back :lol:, and convince the leaders in Arabian peninsula to deport all indians back to their country if they don't give up their hate mongering ideologies.
When you reduce this to a religion-vs.-religion thing, you land up playing that precise game that the politicians seeking power want you to play.

Crimes by supposedly Muslim people against supposedly Hindu victims does not equate to state engineered discrimination. False equivalency.

That would have been true if there were equal number of muslim victims by muslim criminals.

Inevitably when it come to crime against Hindu women, we will always find a fair number of Muslim men. Many pretending to be Hindus hence "love jihad". And this follows a GLOBAL pattern of "Grooming" by muslim men, which you might be aware of.

Actually, thats not too hard to know, right? Take any time before 2014. I have lived in all over India, personally never felt an existantial threat from being a Hindu in India. Were there violent crimes or even terror attacks against Hindus for just being Hindus? Sure as hell there were. Were crimes too many or too less? I never looked into statistics but I felt no difference after Modi got elected and I was also living in a non-BJP state at that time. Thats why I am not 100% sold on the idea of this existantial threat.

Then you have been deliberately blind to the manufactured narrative of "Hindu terror".

To create a complete "Bhagwa terror" / "saffron terror" out of THIN AIR required a lot of thinking and Effort on the ground. Or you think this happened without any planning and conspiracy ?

Attempts were even made to spin 26/11 attack into "RSS ki saazish".

Last edited:
That is forced logic.

If they think it, there must be something to it.

If there's smoke, there's fire.
I don't think it is forced logic. There is certainly some fire where there is smoke.

The question is, is this fire such that it can kill all of Hindus as it is being told and sold?

I personally am not inclined towards it and I do not believe the current "Hindu"-government has done anything to actually address that concern. If anything, it has just pissed off minorities and put them in "you don't matter to us" bin. There is a way to address religious extremism and regulate religious institution (minority and majority included) but thats not going to be popular. And God knows, M-word is all about popularity. Its the mana that this ghost seeks.

Then you have been deliberately blind to the manufactured narrative of "Hindu terror".

To create a complete "Bhagwa terror" / "saffron terror" out of THIN AIR required a lot of thinking and Effort on the ground. Or you think this happened without any planning and conspiracy ?

Attempts were even made to spin 26/11 attack into "RSS ki saazish".
You do realise, I never used any of these terms.

I do call those who wave swords while dancing in front of mosques as Hindu extremists (still not terrorists) but then I also laugh at them for being just a danger to themselves and nothing else.

even if it happens nothing will happen just nothing happened about Palestine, Xinjian, Kashmir, or Burma

I don't think it is forced logic. There is certainly some fire where there is smoke.

The question is, is this fire such that it can kill all of Hindus as it is being told and sold?

I personally am not inclined towards it and I do not believe the current "Hindu"-government has done anything to actually address that concern. If anything, it has just pissed off minorities and put them in "you don't matter to us" bin. There is a way to address religious extremism and regulate religious institution (minority and majority included) but thats not going to be popular. And God knows, M-word is all about popularity. Its the mana that this ghost seeks.
I do not entirely agree, but am forced to concede that you are even-handed to the point of obsessive compulsion. It does not seem to be an exchange where either of us will convince the other.

In a way, perhaps, maybe due to the need to stand by fresh thinking, I should withdraw from the discussion, assuring you of my respectful good wishes, without conceding a single point.

Please continue.

I shall watch your discussion with the greatest interest.

You do realise, I never used any of these terms.

I do call those who wave swords while dancing in front of mosques as Hindu extremists (still not terrorists) but then I also laugh at them for being just a danger to themselves and nothing else.

Those dancing in front of mosques is doing area domination.

The same thing china used to do with clubs at our border.

One can understand china's need to do that, but why do "Majority" Hindu feel the need to "dominate" on a land where they are already a "dominant majority" ?

If you know the answer to this, then you already know why they do what they are forced to do.

Those dancing in front of mosques is doing area domination.

The same thing china used to do with clubs at our border.

One can understand china's need to do that, but why do "Majority" Hindu feel the need to "dominate" on a land where they are already a "dominant majority" ?

If you know the answer to this, then you already know why they do what they are forced to do.

Thats the most absurd reasoning I have heard. Chinese build structures in area where they lay their claims, send their cattles to graze --illegally. Am I to believe that Hindus went there to occupy that area, build some bunkers and lay claim to that property?

Thats the most absurd reasoning I have heard. Chinese build structures in area where they lay their claims, send their cattles to graze --illegally. Am I to believe that Hindus went there to occupy that area, build some bunkers and lay claim to that property?

Do you even know what "area domination" means ?

City Police personnel routinely carry out area domination operation at select locations in their jurisdiction.

That is what Patrolling basically does.

"occupy" is an interesting choice of words. Why did you feel that Hindus need to "Occupy" their own land ?

Roads are public spaces, why did you feel there is a need for Hindus to "claim" that space back ?

Do you even know what "area domination" means ?
What I don't understand is why do Indian citizens need to do area domination against other citizens when same can be done much more effectively, if needed, using CRPF/Police forces.

Back
Top Bottom