What's new

If the wife works family is ruined, the veil is ruined. If the wife works, society is ruined : Bangladeshi bowler Tanzim Hasan Sakib

"My mother is a woman. I can never be a misogynist," Jalal quoted Tanjim Sakib.

Was there any chance she would be a man?

Then since you live in Europe your mom's a man? Annoying ghazi?

No, we are Pakistani who live in Europe, we are not degenerate Europeans.

Own your euro-culture, like the pride parades.

No, we are Pakistani who live in Europe, we are not degenerate Europeans.

Own your euro-culture, like the pride parades.
Just like Asia,we're not one people or one country,we don't all have the same culture.

And if you don't like euro-culture anyway,go back to your land of bliss and happiness. After all,you can't live among degenerates,can you? Or maybe you enjoy watching that northern european white tushy passing by?

"My mother is a woman. I can never be a misogynist," Jalal quoted Tanjim Sakib.

Was there any chance she would be a man?

Actually, BD is the beacon of women's empowerment in South Asia. But this young cricketer who is still in his 20's is definitely from the fringe group of people in BD who have such regressive thoughts.

yep

lots of old american movies depict 1 man with typical job supporting family of like 8 kids with house and 2 cars and wife doesnt work

but times has changed with increased government spending/taxation forcing women to take on jobs to support the family
Homer Simpson? A man working a semi-skilled job, sole bread winner supporting his family and owning his own house. Couldn't happen today.

The West has moved from a single wage earner per family, to both spouses needing to work simply to survive. There is nothing inevitable or desirable for that model.

Last edited:
Just like Asia,we're not one people or one country,we don't all have the same culture.

And if you don't like euro-culture anyway,go back to your land of bliss and happiness. After all,you can't live among degenerates,can you? Or maybe you enjoy watching that northern european white tushy passing by?

I like the currency and I live by my own values and my own culture - i don't "integrate".

Who made you the spokesperson for South Asians? I see sharing the workload working wonderfully for young educated couples here in Pakistan.

In urban Pakistan, it is rapidly starting to become normal.
Good then

Homer Simpson? A working a semi-skilled job, sole bread winner supporting his family and owning his own house. Couldn't happen today.

The West has moved from a single wage earner per family, to both spouses needing to work simply to survive. There is nothing inevitable or desirable for that model.
True bit the earlier model was unsustainable. So is the current model. Humans are still looking to manage their own people.

rather than having more kids and getting them to do suicide bombing (in this age brawn alone cannot win you conquests like in the islamic past) , its better to have fewer kids and have a more enriching life.

we share workload. yes, sometimes I do. breakfast I make. I pack lunch. I clean the kitchen. load dishwasher. cooking is actually the easy part. it's the cleaning up after which is a challenge and men can do it faster. my wife also works, so we can afford private school for kids and pay off home loan. problem?
there are other problems but they are more manageable once you have money in the bank.

Looks like you drank the Hindutva cool aid about Muslims "breeding like rats", being "ghuspetias" and being "suicide bombers from age 9".

Of course no one in India fact-checks these things. That would be counter-productive to the BJP/RSS voting effort, to scare Hindus into voting for the incumbent Modi administration.

Bangladesh women's fertility rates have been lower than that of India for a long, long time. Indians are the ones actually "breeding like rats" because Indian women's participation rates in the workplace are much, much lower than those of Bangladeshi women.

1695270435740.png

Per capita GDP nominal of Bangladesh is equal to or higher than India, this is old news too.

And the amount of unchecked religious extremism in India today is way higher than that in Bangladesh, that is something Indians are blind to, for one reason or another.

Tell your Northern Euro degenerates not to visit Thailand then, in search of Thai Tushy. :-)

I have seen white Tushy my entire life, ugly doesn't begin to describe it. Plus those tushy are attached to some f*cked up brains.

Tell your Northern Euro degenerates not to visit Thailand then, in search of Thai Tushy. :-)

I have seen white Tushy my entire life, ugly doesn't begin to describe it. Plus those tushy are attached to some f*cked up brains.

He is not white. He is Greek.

Back
Top Bottom