What's new

Imran khan's interview by Mehdi Hassan

Balochistan, KP, FATA, South Punjab, Karachi defeated.
South PUNAJB is electable vote bank
Karachi already made up their mind they don't want to vote PTI. They voted JI AND PPPP

Balochistan and KP who cares..it's not the first time their largest parties were banned and their leaders were put in jail for pre 1947 activities (despite being signatory to 1973 constitution and part of Fatima Jinnah party)

South PUNAJB is electable vote bank
Karachi already made up their mind they don't want to vote PTI. They voted JI AND PPPP

Balochistan and KP who cares..it's not the first time their largest parties were banned and their leaders were put in jail for pre 1947 activities (despite being signatory to 1973 constitution and part of Fatima Jinnah party)
I feel vomiting when I see this flaq in your dp.
This flaq represents mir jaffer mir sadiq mir bajwa mir asim munier

This Zia guy I just don't get. Is he a troll? Is he living in USA. I see he defends Afghanistan in other threads. Is he a namak harami who gets his kicks here?

hes too soft man, we need a man of steel like Stalin. Someone who can put outsmart NS. Ideally with an IQ in the genius category. Stalin broke the Soviet fuedal system, we still have that system. Or someone like Abdali.
Bhai sends his regards

Majority of the population is clueless and are busy themselves making money at every given chance, people mistreat their neighbours, families, walk over the weak.
I'm glad people are beginning to realise this.

Crying about muh democracy and how his party is being dismantled while dancing around the simple fact that it was the army that carried him on their shoulders to the throne and essentially crushed the opposition for him. A BBC article form 2018:

I didn't see him whining and crying back then simply because he didn't want fair elections on an even playing field. He was more than happy to march right alongside the army. If anything, he was defending the army:

View attachment 936428

Cry me a fuckin' river! There was never a "democracy" to begin with, heh! Pakistan has been, at best, an anocracy.
Yes long live Asim munir sahab

I feel vomiting when I see this flaq in your dp.
This flaq represents mir jaffer mir sadiq mir bajwa mir asim munier
That's why u got banned
Learn to respect your elders Asim munir sahab

Back
Top Bottom