What's new

How The Far-Right Could Cause Genocide In India | The Mehdi Hasan Show NBC

Since you have access to Hindutva propaganda sources, no doubt you can fish out incidents, real or fake, but there are similar crimes by Hindus on Hindus or Hindus on Muslims, etc.

To make your case, you would have to prove that there is a systematic, nationwide, ongoing campaign of premeditated crimes by Muslims against Hindus. That is simply not the case.

We do have documented evidence, on the other hand, of Indian state and federal resources being used to publicly advocate the extermination of Indian Muslims.

I can post Muslims hate crimes on pdf everyday to make my case.

Only you will refuse to acknowledge it as the truth.

Here is another example,

Love Jihad in TN, Hindu woman faces casteist slurs and torture from Muslim man for refusing to convert

Iman Hameeb befriended Pavithra, a 21 year old Hindu woman, on Instagram. One day Hameeb made a love proposal to her and threatened to take his life when Pavithra rejected it. Later she accepted it and went to Tirupur on his advice to work together. They rented a house there and lived together.

Pavithra tied a mangalsutra on her own and they lived together for 2 months in Tirupur. Pavithra came to know about his real identity only then, as he started forcing her to convert to Islam.

He also abused her using casteist slurs. Unable to bear the abuse, Pavithra broke the relationship and returned to her parents. But Habeeb continued his harassment by threatening to post her intimate pictures on social media. In 2021, a few days after, Deepavali shared her intimate photos on Instagram.

There are multiple videos of muslims boys admitting that they were PAID to seduce Hindu girls and get them pregnant.

Here is another Gem from "Hindu majority India". Getting terrorized by "minority" muslims who fear "genocide".

Maharashtra: In the wee hours of the night, Islamists wave swords, bang at doors of locals for no apparent reason, five arrested for terrorizing people

An officer from the Sheel Daighar police station said that between as late as 12.15 and 3.45 AM on Friday night, the arrested accused roamed these areas with swords, axes, and knives in their hands and they terrorized local residents. They banged and knocked on the doors of several houses and threatened the residents for no reason.

sword.jpg

In the Thane district situated near Mumbai in Maharashtra, Islamists terrorized people by waving swords, knives, and axes in public on Friday night. Five persons, including a woman, have been arrested in the case. On Saturday 7th May 2022, a police official said that the incident took place in Dahisar Mori and Thakurpara villages of Thane district.

Some of the miscreants waving arms in public were caught by people. After this, the police reached the spot and arrested them.

An officer from the Sheel Daighar police station said that between as late as 12.15 and 3.45 AM on Friday night, the arrested accused roamed these areas with swords, axes, and knives in their hands and they terrorized local residents. They banged and knocked on the doors of several houses and threatened the residents for no reason. This caused panic among the people.

Finally, some villagers showed courage and caught the accused and handed them over to the police, who later arrested them. The arrested accused have been identified as Javed Salim Sheikh, Dilwar Farid Sheikh, Shahid Naseer Sheikh, Saad Ahmed and Maria Javed Khan. A case has been registered against all of them under sections 143 (unlawful assembly) 147 (rioting), 148 (armed with deadly weapons) 323 (intentional hurt), 504 (intentionally provoking with intent to provoke breach of peace), 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code and various sections of the Arms Act.

According to the police, some more people are involved in the gang of these people, an attempt is being made to nab them. Their intention behind waving the weapon is also being ascertained.

The Thane district is the home to religiously sensitive places like Kalwa, Mumbra and Bhiwandi. Recently, an FIR had been registered against Popular Front of India (PFI) Mumbra President, Abdul Mateen Shekhani for organising an illegal gathering where he allegedly gave an inciting speech. Mumbra is a Muslim-dominated area of Thane rural in Maharashtra. The PFI leader was booked under IPC section 188 and sections 37(3) and 135 of the Maharashtra Police Act.

Clearly these are not "Pre planned" attacks or any "conspiracy". They just happened to have those swords.

Oh Wait,

90 swords and daggers recovered from a car in Dhule of Maharashtra, four arrested

Dhule-arms-reovered.jpg

Within a month, Maharashtra has witnessed the second incident of recovering arms in heavy numbers. This time, Maharashtra police have caught as many as 90 swords and daggers in the Dhule district of the northern part of the state. The cache of weapons was being transported from Chittorgarh in Rajasthan in a Scorpio to the Jalna district in Maharashtra. It is notable that Congress is the ruling party in Rajasthan and it is also a partner in the Maha Vikas Aghadi government in Maharashtra.

Maharashtra | Police seized a large cache of swords from a vehicle near Songir village of Dhule & arrested four people along with it. 89 swords and 1 dagger were recovered worth Rs 7,13,600 along with the vehicle. Further investigation underway: Pravinkumar Patil, SP Dhule (27.4) pic.twitter.com/b1eUGPa4Zy
— ANI (@ANI) April 28, 2022
Dhule district SP Praveen Kumar Patil confirmed this. He said, “Police have recovered a huge quantity of swords from a car near the Songir village in Dhule and arrested four persons. 89 swords and 1 dagger worth Rs 7,13,600 were recovered from the vehicle.” All the accused have been booked by the police under sections of the Indian Penal Code and the Arms Act. However, why such a huge arms consignment in Maharashtra, to whom it was supposed to be shipped, and who is behind it, is yet to be revealed. But, the consignment of weapons found in such a large quantity has raised concerns about peace and order in the state.

Police have arrested four accused Mohammed Sharif Mohammad Shafiq (age 35), Sheikh Ilyas Sheikh Latif (age 32), Syed Nai Syed Rahim (age 29), and Kapil Dabhade (age 35) in the case. All four are residents of the Jalna district. Further investigation of the case is on.

It is worth mentioning that amidst the ongoing controversy over azaan and Hanuman Chalisa over loudspeakers in Maharashtra, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray is soon scheduled to hold a public meeting in Aurangabad of Maharashtra. Aurangabad is situated at a distance of 42KM from the Jalna city where these arms were being shipped. This has increased the possibility of untoward incidents.

Earlier, in Pimpri Chinchwad of Maharashtra, police had recovered weapons from the godown of a private courier company in the Dighi area. The weapons were kept in two wooden boxes. 92 swords, 2 daggers, and 9 knives were recovered. The boxes were allegedly sent by Umesh Sood, a resident of Amritsar, to Anil Hoon, a resident of Aurangabad. The police had registered a case against the duo under the IPC and the Arms Act.

Last edited:
I can post Muslims hate crimes on pdf everyday to make my case.

Of course you can.

We know you are a Hindutva fascist who only registered to post Hindutva propaganda on this site. You will post these things with or without provocation because that is your mission on this site.

All of which doesn't change the fact that India has all sorts of crimes across religions, including crimes within the same religion.

Of course you can.

We know you are a Hindutva fascist who only registered to post Hindutva propaganda on this site. You will post these things with or without provocation because that is your mission on this site.

All of which doesn't change the fact that India has all sorts of crimes across religions, including crimes within the same religion.

Thank you for proving my point that you are deliberately blind to the truth.

This is called an ad hominem fallacy.

'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.'

You seem to claim I need a "provocation" to post News and Facts in this forum. That is a strange POV.

Clearly anything that challenges your prejudice is a "provocation". This is how close minded you appear to be.

Hate Crimes are very distinct in nature. Especially Religious Hate crimes.

This is called a summation of your posts based on your posting history on this forum.

That is funny because I am yet to open ANY topic in pdf. I have only posted on existing threads.

So your summation is more on the nature of pdf and the topics that is usually posted here, and less on me.

But this also exposes your prejudice quite clearly since you have missed the forest for the Trees.

Sure and we broke India and created independent Muslim states,

But Indians were retarded and they told all the remaining Indians don't divide into various ethnic or religious states, they told them a bullshit story about a united India for all Indians

But now 70 years later your trying to force hindutva poison upon all Indians and hundreds of millions of Indians did not sign up for this Hindu extremist state

You Hindus have pushed them and they are beginning to organise and push back and it will end in disaster in India

Partition was right in 1947 and it's right in 2022, we can't deny this going forward as Muslims, Sikhs, Christians are the minority they will take the brunt of the Hindu extremism and the consequences but at the same time they will organise and push back,

India AS WE SPEAK IS BEGINNING TO PARTITION with communities starting to make Hindu/Muslim only areas, and this will create local economies with boycotts of the other

With a biased state and police, it is now quick coming to the point where we openly begin to discuss offence and defence strategies for Indian Muslims

War lines are being drawn and civil war inside India if not open will happen

This may not be a whole scale civil war but multiple fights, riots and open targeting of the other

Jinnah was always right, he tried to explain to you saffron turds and Indian Muslims to embrace partition and separate your communities and not trust in a India which is nothing more than a fallacy

The politicians didn't start it

It started because their was actual real palpable hatred of the other

Politicians just took advantage of the reality

It's us or them and we have to make sure we defend our own against our enemies
What a thoroughly distorted, even mischievous narrative.

Firstly, Hinduism as a single religion is a recent concept invented by the British who lumped many isolated village religions under the label of "Hinduism", just like how they called all of South Asia "India." So no, "India" was never 100% "Hindu."
Please don't write silly things about a subject that you obviously handle at the tabloid level.

Secondly, even if India was 100% Hindu, it was 100% caveman religion before that. So tell me, will you be protesting this caveman "genocide?"
Other than cheap gibes, do you have any serious criticism?

The politicians didn't start it

It started because their was actual real palpable hatred of the other

Politicians just took advantage of the reality
I could not disagree more with this pop political analysis.

I'm not a sociologist or historian, but if I recall correctly, sectarianism, nationalism, and tribalism as expressed through far right politics is usually resurgent in societies facing decay and economic hardship. Nazis and Italian fascists came after the great depression, European fascists showed up after economic crises, and generally fringe politics increases in popularity in these times. But India's political turn seems to have come around an economic boom, it's hard to see what the trigger is.
It's complicated. I've spent months wondering about it, discussing it, seeking opinions about it. If there was a peaceful place, perhaps the Professional Corner, I could explain. It really has a morbid fascination about it.

Buddhism was almost eradicated from its birthplace, India, by the Hindus in ancient times.
A correction: it wasn't genocide, and that was hardly any violence involved. Hostility, yes, social sanction, possibly, although no concrete evidence exists, but far from genocide.

It is ironical that in some centres, this already defensive religion was wiped out by Turkish invaders in the 13th century.

Thank you for proving my point that you are deliberately blind to the truth.

This is called an ad hominem fallacy.

'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.'

You seem to claim I need a "provocation" to post News and Facts in this forum. That is a strange POV.

Clearly anything that challenges your prejudice is a "provocation". This is how close minded you appear to be.

Hate Crimes are very distinct in nature. Especially Religious Hate crimes.
You poor, isolated soul, fighting a lone battle, almost a lone wolf.

You really ruined an excellent answer with this phrase!
You can certainly disagree with me, my wise friend, but some of the questions raised even by extremists Hindus are not totally unfounded. I do not need to tell you but take a look at 1961 census of Pakistan (East + West) and see what was there in Bangladeshi census done after 71. One cannot solve a problem without understanding it first. The fear among Hindus is very real and comes from real history. Is it warranted? Thats a hard question to answer but it is certainly not baseless.

Last edited:

A great watch.
I believe it's already started like it or not.

The problem I have is how many indians come on this forum and pretend to be champion of human rights of other countries while all this is going on in their backyard.

The solution is to encourage indian muslims to fight back :lol:, and convince the leaders in Arabian peninsula to deport all indians back to their country if they don't give up their hate mongering ideologies.

I believe it's already started like it or not.
Actually it does not matter if it is started or not. One way or the other this thing as been ongoing since very long time. That said, Hindus extremists at large are terrible at organising any thing like genocide of this order. I mean these people were dancing with swords. They train their foot soldiers with sticks. They don't even have guns to carry out anything these videos are warning against. Sure there are few riots and bloody ones too in the future but genocide requires planning, co-ordination and execution which these creatures are not even remotely capable of doing.

Last edited:
You can certainly disagree with me, my wise friend, but some of the questions raised even by extremists Hindus are not totally unfounded. I do not need to tell you but take a look at 1961 census of Pakistan (East + West) and see what was there in Bangladeshi census done after 71. One cannot solve a problem without understanding it first. The fear among Hindus is very real and comes from real history. Is it warranted? Thats a hard question to answer but it is certainly not baseless.
That is forced logic.

If they think it, there must be something to it.

If there's smoke, there's fire.

Actually it does not matter if it is started or not. One way or the other this thing as been ongoing since very long time. That said, Hindus extremists at large are terrible at organising any thing like genocide of this order. I mean these people were dancing with swords. They train their foot soldiers with sticks. They don't even have guns to carry out anything these videos are warning against. Sure there are few riots and bloody ones too in the future but genocide requires planning, co-ordination and execution which these creatures are not even remotely capable of doing.
check out the Rwandan genocide- there were no guns involved just machetes

Back
Top Bottom