What's new

How The Far-Right Could Cause Genocide In India | The Mehdi Hasan Show NBC

I never said Hindus are blameless. They have blood on their hand as well.. All I am saying is, why specifically call out Hindutva people when its a common theme in both the sides. Its unfinished business of partition. It should have been thorough in complete population transfer.

Does it matter if it is right now or in the recent past?

Clearly, each side has major issue in tolerating other.

The thing is the Hindutva movement is aided and abetted by the state, heck it is the state in many cases e.g. UP. Their chief minister is on record for saying Muslim women should be raped in their graves!
Of course it matters if it's the past or now, we are living for the present.

The thing is the Hindutva movement is aided and abetted by the state, heck it is the state in many cases e.g. UP. Their chief minister is on record for saying Muslim women should be raped in their graves!
So was army in East Pakistan. Whats new?

Of course it matters if it's the past or now, we are living for the present.
When you are burnt by something, do you forget it? Humans gather experience from past.

So was army in East Pakistan. Whats new?

When you are burnt by something, do you forget it? Humans gather experience from past.

Yes 50 years ago!
In that case no one on in this planet can move forward.

Yes 50 years ago!
In that case no one on in this planet can move forward.
Oh they all move forward all the time. They do remember what has happened in the past and take lessons from it. Hindutva seems to have taken the lesson of not allowing muslims to grow in numbers in India and to remove their political power completely. Will they succeed, I don't know. they do act like jokers though -- complete with DJ and dance with swords.

Oh they all move forward all the time. They do remember what has happened in the past and take lessons from it. Hindutva seems to have taken the lesson of not allowing muslims to grow in numbers in India and to remove their political power completely. Will they succeed, I don't know. they do act like jokers though -- complete with DJ and dance with swords.
Well their lessons are twisted hate. How can a minority which neither has any material or military strength be a threat to them?
They're a threat to people who believe in the India of old.

Well their lessons are twisted hate. How can a minority which neither has any material or military strength be a threat to them?
The way Hindutva folks and Hindus in general perceive the threat is this : Muslims in India have a potential to kill all of Hindus if they obtain sufficient numbers. I will not say this is a totally unfounded belief however a lot of unwarranted assumptions are made in it. Things like Muslims are massively undercounted (which most likely is NOT true otherwise political parties will be reaching out to them for votes), things like Muslims are growing very fast, which was true though Muslims population growth rate is declining faster than Hindus.

The lesson is more of a precautionary tale for Hindus. Its more of a survival instinct, which you will agree is very much raw and animalistic in humans. Some Muslims call it inferiority complex but even then it does not make it any less effective. This is the reason for clinging to a far right leader even in face of obvious failures, all the sword dance and what not. The cat tries to look bigger when scared.

So when is the "genocide" starting ? Any dates set so far ?

Only thing better than playing the "Victim card" is playing the "imaginary victim card".

Now I know why ik is claiming "foreign conspiracy" for him loosing the no confidence vote. Apparently conspiracy theories sell like hot cakes in pakistan. People are just looking for someone to blame for their misery. God forbid they should take responsibility for their own fate and future.

Last edited:
So when is the "genocide" starting ? Any dates set so far ?

Only thing better than playing the "Victim card" is playing the "imaginary victim card".

Only ones playing victim are the majority Hindus in India who claim the religious minorities are taking advantage of Hindu 'kindness'. It is same twisted rhetoric peddled by white supremacists in the West against ethnic minorities.

Mehdi hassan is a known Islamist, there was a video of his were he was showering absurdities on kafirs, i think the video is no longer available.
'could' cause genocide??

Gregory Stanton (link above) is not Muslim; he is a historian who is an expert on genocides, so you can't dismiss him as easily.

Considering the history of the sub continent, it is clear that hindus have been genocided by invaders and not the other way around.

Buddhism was almost eradicated from its birthplace, India, by the Hindus in ancient times.

Only ones playing victim are the majority Hindus in India who claim the religious minorities are taking advantage of Hindu 'kindness'. It is same twisted rhetoric peddled by white supremacists in the West against ethnic minorities.

Only Hindu victimhood is based on REALITY.

Latest news,

Firozabad: Minor raped in sleep, housewife sexually abused & blackmailed with video

A 32-year-old married lady from the Ramgarh area of Firozabad district has told the police that a youth named Farid hailing from the Kashmir Gate was a tenant at her house last year. One day, he recorded a video of the victim bathing and blackmailed her by threatening to make the video viral. Using this threat he raped her on frequent occasions over the last year.

I mean Pakistanis discussing about Indian minorities is such a cliche. @waz, no one gives a dime about mehdi Hasan.

Only Hindu victimhood is based on REALITY.

Latest news,

Firozabad: Minor raped in sleep, housewife sexually abused & blackmailed with video

A 32-year-old married lady from the Ramgarh area of Firozabad district has told the police that a youth named Farid hailing from the Kashmir Gate was a tenant at her house last year. One day, he recorded a video of the victim bathing and blackmailed her by threatening to make the video viral. Using this threat he raped her on frequent occasions over the last year.

You seem to think that posting isolated incidents will support your cause. There are similar stories on all sides. Meanwhile, the Hindu-dominated power structure in India is being used to advocate extermination of Indian Muslims.

You seem to think that posting isolated incidents will support your cause. There are similar stories on all sides. Meanwhile, the Hindu-dominated power structure in India is being used to advocate extermination of Indian Muslims.

That is the point, these are NOT isolated cases. I can post 10 such case EVERYDAY of muslims hate crime against Hindus in Hindu Majority India ruled by a "Hindutva" govt.

So one can imagine the status of Hindus in Muslim majority pakistan ruled by an islamic govt. and constitution.

I mean Pakistanis discussing about Indian minorities is such a cliche. @waz, no one gives a dime about mehdi Hasan.

This is the same Mehdi Hasan who says Non-Muslims and "Kafirs" live like Cattle, and Homosexuals are like paedophiles

I'm not a sociologist or historian, but if I recall correctly, sectarianism, nationalism, and tribalism as expressed through far right politics is usually resurgent in societies facing decay and economic hardship. Nazis and Italian fascists came after the great depression, European fascists showed up after economic crises, and generally fringe politics increases in popularity in these times. But India's political turn seems to have come around an economic boom, it's hard to see what the trigger is.

Its not hard to see.

Its out there for everybody to see, its written on the wall.

Its just that you refuse to see it, blinded by your own prejudice.

That is the point, these are NOT isolated cases. I can post 10 such case EVERYDAY of muslims hate crime against Hindus in Hindu Majority India ruled by a "Hindutva" govt.

Since you have access to Hindutva propaganda sources, no doubt you can fish out incidents, real or fake, but there are similar crimes by Hindus on Hindus or Hindus on Muslims, etc.

To make your case, you would have to prove that there is a systematic, nationwide, ongoing campaign of premeditated crimes by Muslims against Hindus. That is simply not the case.

We do have documented evidence, on the other hand, of Indian state and federal resources being used to publicly advocate the extermination of Indian Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom