What's new

Imran khan's interview by Mehdi Hassan

Traitor got rewarded and their families still ruling Pakistan(dig out any big political electable of Sindh and south PUNAJB you will find out they were in cohots with British, yet people of Pakistan vote for them)

Freedom fighters whole families got killed and no one knows them
Wait and see history will tell you its self

Crying about muh democracy and how his party is being dismantled while dancing around the simple fact that it was the army that carried him on their shoulders to the throne and essentially crushed the opposition for him. A BBC article form 2018:

I didn't see him whining and crying back then simply because he didn't want fair elections on an even playing field. He was more than happy to march right alongside the army. If anything, he was defending the army:

View attachment 936428

Cry me a fuckin' river! There was never a "democracy" to begin with, heh! Pakistan has been, at best, an anocracy.
Go and get sign from anajam nadeem gril

Point is that people with far stronger following couldn't mobilize the inert Pakistani

Khan is nothing as compared to those greats

They were unsuccessful so why would Khan be successful?
Mujeeb was actually successful where Fatima, Bhutto or even Imran Khan failed.

Looking from a completely neutral perspective, Mujeeb was able to carve out a country. Eventually died a death like a traitor should.

Crying about muh democracy and how his party is being dismantled while dancing around the simple fact that it was the army that carried him on their shoulders to the throne and essentially crushed the opposition for him. A BBC article form 2018:

I didn't see him whining and crying back then simply because he didn't want fair elections on an even playing field. He was more than happy to march right alongside the army. If anything, he was defending the army:

View attachment 936428

Cry me a fuckin' river! There was never a "democracy" to begin with, heh! Pakistan has been, at best, an anocracy.
Mr Fish, I agree with this PoV

The Army has been playing a game of merry go round with Pakistan, while the civilian politicians are more than happy to ride along with it. But this anti-army sentiment that has risen, is a requirement, if the Army is to be sent back to the barracks. Therefore the fake defending of the "shaheeds" and "May 9 events", especially by the civilians is not required. This mess was made by the Army, and it is high time they go back to the barracks, instead of further alienating the population.

The Army has been playing a game of merry go round with Pakistan, while the civilian politicians are more than happy to ride along with it. But this anti-army sentiment that has risen, is a requirement, if the Army is to be sent back to the barracks. Therefore the fake defending of the "shaheeds" and "May 9 events", especially by the civilians is not required. This mess was made by the Army, and it is high time they go back to the barracks, instead of further alienating the population.
Irony is duffers are not rready to accept the reality, that time has changed. It is new world..

Last edited:
We have been treated way Hitler treated German Parliament.How can you do this to your own countrymen n women. Imran khan

You know sea creatures have limited brains.

Last edited:
Mujeeb was actually successful where Fatima, Bhutto or even Imran Khan failed.

Looking from a completely neutral perspective, Mujeeb was able to carve out a country. Eventually died a death like a traitor should.
Not really mujeeb failed

It was India who was successfull

The movement had completely died down but then India jumped into outnumbering eastern front by 10:1

Mujeeb was released after Pakistan army surrender from jail in west Pakistan

View attachment 936428

Army bought him in 2013 with getting him KP votes or are we talking about 2018??

I agree since people of KP and karachi don't count as they aren't equal Pakistani (hence how ANP was previously banned and MQM squashed)
But the problem is army is now saying the votes of Punjab don't count either and that's where the problem is

Not really mujeeb failed

It was India who was successfull

The movement had completely died down but then India jumped into outnumbering eastern front by 10:1

Mujeeb was released after Pakistan army surrender from jail in west Pakistan
Your point is taken.

So point is, there hasn’t been anyone in Pakistan’s political past that has been able to defeat the establishment or triggered a process of change.

Only difference I see now, that didn’t happen in the past is, the hearts and minds have been lost this time. But it seems nothing concrete will come out of it in a foreseeable future.

Even in ‘71, the army high command was looked at in high regard by the then West Pakistanis.

Your point is taken.

So point is, there hasn’t been anyone in Pakistan’s political past that has been able to defeat the establishment or triggered a process of change.

Only difference I see now, that didn’t happen in the past is, the hearts and minds have been lost this time. But it seems nothing concrete will come out of it in a foreseeable future.

Even in ‘71, the army high command was looked at in high regard by the then West Pakistanis.
Army has lost۔ there is no western Pakistan left for them. In Pakistan they look as occupied army. It is pity. Our own sons abd brothers became victim of some bloody gernerals and biden administration.

Imran Khan became PM when he was 70 years old after political struggle of more than two decades

Bilawal became foreign minister at 34 years of age without any job experience whatsoever

But it is Imran Khan and not Bilawal who was carried by army on their shoulders

Logic :lol:

Pm khan is clearly seen as a threat to the old establishment. It's obvious as to what is going on here.

Irony is duffers are not rready to accept the reality, that time has changed. It is new world..

You live in your wild fantasies, Bucks Bunny. Meanwhile, I'm seeing a military puppet installed as our P.M, heh!

Nothing's "changed," pun intended. The status quo still stands!

Sure, people are more aware now, but they always had their suspicion... especially when Nawaz started chanting: "Mujha Kyu Nikala."

Imran Khan became PM when he was 70 years old after political struggle of more than two decades

Imran Khan was 44 years old when he decided to enter politics and it took him another decade or two to make some serious wave in the political landscape.

He was basically a nobody, outside of cricket fandom and some minor philanthropy work that can't hold a candle against the efforts of legends such as Edhi Sb.

After all, Prior to politics, he was more than happy banging rich Brit blondes, who may or may not have been Jews, heh! But then he just took a 180-degree turn, grabbed a tasbeeh, and kick-started PTI and an era of right-leaning centrist politics.

And, of course, people followed in droves as no other party fills that political niche!

Last edited:
Pakistan is what you may call a basket case of elite capture.

Every time a popular politician rose, he/she will be defanged.

In an ironic turn of events, the establishment thought removing Imran Khan would mean Pakistanis will dance on the streets and distribute sweets. Sorry for them, they completely misread the situation.

Damage control ever since, even if the country goes down to the dogs.

The establishment fanboys completely miss the point. If one questions establishment’s role and political engineering the argument is completely sidelined the blame goes to Imran Khan.

Continue hatred for the man and be blinded by the elephant in the room that’s causing Pakistan harm.

hes too soft man, we need a man of steel like Stalin. Someone who can put outsmart NS. Ideally with an IQ in the genius category. Stalin broke the Soviet fuedal system, we still have that system. Or someone like Abdali.

Back
Top Bottom