What's new

How The Far-Right Could Cause Genocide In India | The Mehdi Hasan Show NBC

What I don't understand is why do Indian citizens need to do area domination against other citizens when same can be done much more effectively, if needed, using CRPF/Police forces.

LOL. You seriously don't know why some localities are called "mini pakistan" and are no go areas for Hindus including the police ?

You seriously don't know why CRPF/Police will never claim public spaces in muslim areas ?

Here, let me show you how things work in "secular" India.

Maharashtra: Mumbai Police gives permission to 950 of 1140 mosques, 24 out of 2400 temples in Mumbai to use loudspeakers for prayers

If you read namaz on the road, police does nothing, however if as a Hindu you share a picture of them doing that, you will go to Jail.

Jharkhand: Three arrested for sharing photo of children doing namaz on the road on social media

EwVmIxtU8AAlrQL

However if BJP MLA does Hanuman chalisa on the road, he is jailed without Bail in "secular" maharashtra.

Hanuman Chalisa row: Maharashtra govt likely to challenge bail of Navneet Rana, Ravi Rana today

You think all this happens without direct pressure from Muslim organizations ? This is how "Muslim Domination" works.

Or you still do not understand why Hindus try such lame attempts at area domination ?

LOL. You seriously don't know why some localities are called "mini pakistan" and are no go areas for Hindus including the police ?

You seriously don't know why CRPF/Police will never claim public spaces in muslim areas ?

Here, let me show you how things work in "secular" India.
And then how will dancing with swords change anything? If CRPF cannot enter such area then dancing parades with untrained civilians do anything?

And then how will dancing with swords change anything? If CRPF cannot enter such area then dancing parades with untrained civilians do anything?

If those dancing swords did not change anything, they would not have been attacked with stones and acid by muslim mob in the masjid and surrounding areas.

Area domination WORKS, which is why its standard practice globally.

And CRPF can enter, they are just not given permission to do that by the "secular" govt. Its called "Muslim appeasement", in case you haven't head about it.

If those dancing swords did not change anything, they would not have been attacked with stones and acid by muslim mob in the masjid and surrounding areas.
If you come to my house dancing with swords in large numbers, I will call police and if I see threat, I will get my trusty winchester out and fire shots to deter you. People inside will retaliate if they see you as threat.

Area domination WORKS, which is why its standard practice globally.
I do not question that, I question why civilians are more effective than police in that?

And CRPF can enter, they are just not given permission to do that by the "secular" govt. Its called "Muslim appeasement", in case you haven't head about it.
You know, in MP, Mama-ji is in power and runs a government there. Am I to believe that Mama-ji will not give permission to Police to raid "no-go" zones and do area domination? And that civilians need to go with swords and dance in front to mosques?

Something does not add up here. Same mama-ji gave go-ahead for bulldozers to raise illegal properties even in Muslim areas.

Last edited:
If you come to my house dancing with swords in large numbers, I will call police and if I see threat, I will get my trusty winchester out and fire shots to deter you. People inside will retaliate if they see you as threat.

So people dance on the STREETS OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE AS PART OF A PROCESSION is the same as people dancing inside your house ?

Maybe you can give the same Advice to HINDUS when muslims procession dance with Guns outside Temples.

And they have such wonderful Lyrics too . "who ever comes before us, we will tear them and kill them". Nice song.

I do not question that, I question why civilians are more effective than police in that?

Civilians do it because POLICE FAIL TO DO IT.

If the Police did their job, then Civilians would not have to take self defense upon themselves.

Case in Example is UP where no such incidence takes place NOW. Because its under "communal" Yogi Raj.

FQIGX9eaMAAsYR0

My point is that its extremely hypocritical to call out India for mistreating its minorities when we aren't much better in that aspect, it looks extremely bad on our behalf.

Nobody is perfect. Doesn't mean we stop calling out others who are worse.

So people dance on the STREETS OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE AS PART OF A PROCESSION is the same as people dancing inside your house ?
Yes, if you are dancing around my house with swords and chanting slogans to kill me, I will call police and if I don't trust police then I will hit the mob with shotgun shells if they are getting edgy.

Nobody is perfect. Doesn't mean we stop calling out others who are worse.
No, its not wrong but it is certainly hypocritical.

No, its not wrong but it is certainly hypocritical.

Not really. You can hold a rapist to justice even if you are a bully in the schoolyard. The rape is a much worse crime then a bully.

Likewise, Pakistan is no where as bad as India. Indians are worse. Therefore, it's not hypocritical to criticize India.

Not really. You can hold a rapist to justice even if you are a bully in the schoolyard. The rape is a much worse crime then a bully.

Likewise, Pakistan is no where as bad as India. Indians are worse. Therefore, it's not hypocritical to criticize India.
Your assumption is Pakistan is much better in treatment of its own minority. That just an assumption.

Yes, if you are dancing around my house with swords and chanting slogans to kill me, I will call police and if I don't trust police then I will hit the mob with shotgun shells if they are getting edgy.

So "Jai Sri Ram" is "Slogans to kill you" ?

It's not an assumption. It's a fact. PDF here is the proof you need.

So who is the pakistani Hindu in pdf ?

Or do you claim to speak for them ? the same way Taliban men claim to speak for their women while decide their fate and dress code ?

So "Jai Sri Ram" is "Slogans to kill you" ?
I was referring to the slogans in the videos linked by you. Muslims ones.

BTW, "Mian Madar*****" are equally provocative slogans/curses.

Last edited:
So "Mian Madarch0d " is same as "jo bhi aaya samne usko chirenge aur padenge" ?

In case you did not know, this is one of their famous "peaceful Sufi" religious qawwali.

"Jo Bhi Aaya Samne usko chirenge Aur farege Hum Din Ka Jhanda gadenge"
I don't know how to better rank them. In one you are calling to violently kill other. In another you are molesting dignity of another's mother. Which one you find more threatening? I find both to be provocative enough.

@Joe Shearer The points raised by both experts in Mehdi's show may or may not be reflective of the ground realities in India, but if I take videos of Indian Hindu posters here showing Muslims rallying with swords and provoking Hindu's as truth then its not something that helps the " Indian " situation because of if Posters on PDF has access to these videos and can be shared here without context so it can be shared on whatsapp groups without context as well that rally thousands of angry Hindu's and vice versa, posters who are posting videos of Muslims rallies and provocations does indirectly justify the behavior of Hindutva as reactionary or in more easier terms " They started/did it first ", once you get to that level you know its too late and ain't no way back from that. Sooner or later, one or series of videos either from Muslims posting about Hindu or Hindutva's posting videos of Muslim will create a reaction that big and severe that would cause a lot more damage than Gujraat, and that is something what Indians either ignorant of or purposely denying it that blaming Muslims of India or Blaming Hindu of India, or saying they did first or they started it is not helpful infact its the recipe of disaster.

Back
Top Bottom