What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

Nothing illegal per the Constitution. What business is it of yours what God a man chooses to pray to? Are you his master?

Which is why state govts. are coming up with law that prevent conversion by inducement, usually financial. And in places where the law cannot reach on time, there is vigilante action.

There is no ban on conversaion, only on proselytization.

There is a Supreme Court ruling states that police do not need a prior sanction from a court or any other authority before issuing a FIR (First Information Report) and arresting clergy members or anyone accused of attempting to gain converts to their faith.

Any coercion, by force, is illegal. Period.

Do not jump the gun. Fight the fight. Change the rules. Stem the exodus. Or keep quiet.

That is in theory. In reality, illegal conversions and proselytization and foreign funding is a reality in barely governed India.

One cannot fight the good fight unless there is a LEVEL PLAYING FIELD/

Otherwise WHY HAVE RESERVATIONS at all ? Why not remove reservation and ask the dalits to fight the fight or keep quite ? WHy the double standards ?

Funny that the ppl who made an entire thread just to bash hindus/hindutva are now whining when their own religion is given the same treatment.

Bloody hypocrites !!

Becoming a convert here.
I hate this whole phenomenon. its too lengthy and useless of a process of changing between gods.
.....unless I need food, education and social security (read free, as conversions happen to poor ppl and not the richer ones).
actually the richer ones make more hullaballoo about this $hit.

Which is why state govts. are coming up with law that prevent conversion by inducement, usually financial. And in places where the law cannot reach on time, there is vigilante action.

There is no ban on conversaion, only on proselytization.

There is a Supreme Court ruling states that police do not need a prior sanction from a court or any other authority before issuing a FIR (First Information Report) and arresting clergy members or anyone accused of attempting to gain converts to their faith.

I am admittedly behind the times on this.

Can you show me this law please?

Otherwise WHY HAVE RESERVATIONS at all ? Why not remove reservation and ask the dalits to fight the fight or keep quite ? WHy the double standards ?
if all the dalits/SCs/STs pick up arms, you guys wont be able to type with your fingers anymore.

I hate this whole phenomenon. its too lengthy and useless of a process of changing between gods.
.....unless I need food, education and social security (read free, as conversions happen to poor ppl and not the richer ones).
actually the richer ones make more hullaballoo about this $hit.

I was referring to becoming a convert to Sant Baajey. And his incisive posts. :p:

in that case, an evangelical who lures me into Christianity in return for food and education is far better than the lathi wielding, illiterate ghar wapsi hoodlums, no ?
u can make a "mahal" out of ur culture and your values, I give more priority to my economics and children's future.

True, that is how the British mastered India.

They payed the Sepoys much better than the Islamic kings.

Like I have said before, Fight can be only between EQUALS. First prepare a Level Playing Field. Hindus are THE poorest people in the World, Hindus are Politically the WEAKEST people in the world. Christians are the RICHEST people in the world, they are also Politically the MOST POWERFUL in the world.

The fight is not a fair one.

Forcing a man to choose between his Culture/Values OR an better economical future for his children is an UNFAIR, UNETHICAL and an IMMORAL act. Can you not see that ?

Or do you think such things are irrelevant ? they become relevat only when "sanghis" become hoodlums ?

True, that is how the British mastered India.

They payed the Sepoys much better than the Islamic kings.

Like I have said before, Fight can be only between EQUALS. First prepare a Level Playing Field. Hindus are THE poorest people in the World, Hindus are Politically the WEAKEST people in the world. Christians are the RICHEST people in the world, they are also Politically the MOST POWERFUL in the world.

The fight is not a fair one.

Forcing a man to choose between his Culture/Values OR an better economical future for his children is an UNFAIR, UNETHICAL and an IMMORAL act. Can you not see that ?

Or do you think such things are irrelevant ? they become relevat only when "sanghis" become hoodlums ?

You are not getting it.

Tera pet khaali nahin hai.

Tu logon ka sandaas nahin saaf karta.

Tu AC mein baith kar internet par bakchodi kar raha hai.

Want translation?

What is your problem if they are ALL Christian, to the last man and woman, Ranjeet bhai?

Tumhare thali se bhojan ccheen rahe hain?

Becoming a convert here.

Do you know how the Free Christian nation of East Timor parted with Indonesia in 2002 ? :coffee:

They became 96% Roman Catholics and did not want to stay anymore with muslim majority Indonesia.

Acknowledged. Enemy of the state. Need to be gunned down. Will be gunned down. Are being gunned down.

Why bully all Christians?

Will you lynch an Indian Muslim because a radical Islamist somewhere blasted a bomb?

How presenting uncomfortable facts amounts to bullying? I don't shy away discussing issues unpalatable to Hindus or to me personally. We saw how Church attacks were discussed during Delhi Elections or how people passed the judgement over 80 year old Nun from kolkata, heck if you want to criticize us at least bring something concrete to the table.

Beef ban .. it's there in the directive principles, and many states brought law against it before BJP was formed as a political party.

Cow protection group.... Violence happens when such groups are allowed to work, they were there when so called secular parties were in the power, and people got killed in those times as well and from either side. these cattle smugglers are no kids, few months ago they entered the NSG campus in Manesar and fired few shots.

Ban on other things ... Have you read the draconian law introduced by Bihar state assembly? But no one in the media talks about it because Nitish could be a potential opponent to Modi.

Anti Romeo squad? Heard about the Pink Patrol Squad in Kerala? How dare a Bhaiya form a group to protect women in a state which has the highest rape/molestation cases in India.

You are not getting it.

Tera pet khaali nahin hai.

Tu logon ka sandaas nahin saaf karta.

Tu AC mein baith kar internet par bakchodi kar raha hai.

Want translation?

Oh No, I get it.

IF they are poor, then they are fair game as per your logic.

Real nice. :tup:

How wonderful it must be to keep India poor via colonization, Then global sanctions and then come to save our "souls".
Better still when they have sepoys cheering on the act.

Aren't Dalit getting into the BJP fold in a big way and overwhelmingly voting for them now? The said was the case in UP atleast

if all the dalits/SCs/STs pick up arms, you guys wont be able to type with your fingers anymore.

Yes, I cam quivering in my boots.

What happens when all those dalits/SCs/STs pick up arms against the Christians and Muslims ? will you still be cheering for them ? :coffee:

Just curious to find how deep your love for them goes.

Can we at least acknowledge the crap spread by soul harvesters in the North East of India throuogh Christian terror groups? I wonder how many Indian soldiers were killed by these groups.

NDFB
NSCN K
NSCN IM
NLFT
HNLC
they are NOT religious groups, they are regional groups.
i was wondering why you left the largest one, ULFA, unmentioned ?

Back
Top Bottom