What's new

India’s election and secularism

Why are there so many Indians in this thread...? It's mostly all Indians in this Bangladesh forum section. Do you see any Bangladeshi in your Indian Defence forum? So who's the one pole vaulting now?

Why are there so many Indians in this thread...? It's mostly all Indians in this Bangladesh forum section. Do you see any Bangladeshi in your Indian Defence forum? So who's the one pole vaulting now?

Genius this thread is related to India so what else you expecting PDF Indians?

Stop posting India related threads in BD section no one even look at this part of PDF.

LOL Read the name of Thread first its "India’s election and secularism" and yes we see many Bangladeshi in Indian Forums specially @BDforever :mad:

Look who is writing this article the guy who don't know difference between Download and Views :rofl: :nana:

Genius this thread is related to India so what else you expecting PDF Indians?
Stop posting India related threads in BD section no one even look at this part of PDF.

But there are still many Indians in this forum even if the thread is not related to India! And the reason why this thread is here is because India interferes with our matters. And you can send the illegal immigrants back or kill them!

LOL Read the name of Thread first its "India’s election and secularism" and yes we see many Bangladeshi in Indian Forums specially @BDforever

I don't know who @BDforever is. And I don't go to to the Indian defence forum.

You don't go it doesn't mean that every Bangladesh member don't go to Indian Defense Forum. BTW this thread is totally related to India and every Indian have rights to share their opinion here :coffee:

But there are still many Indians in this forum even if the thread is not related to India! And the reason why this thread is here is because India interferes with our matters. And you can send the illegal immigrants back or kill them!

I guess GoI doesn't want to spend money to deport people or on bullets.

@MBI Munshi Why is your book till only 2007? What happened after 2007? I like 2007 because my favourite team AC Milan won Champion's League that year, also my favourite player Kaka won the Ballon d' Or that year and Cristiano Ronaldo the following year and then this year. But this year isn't that great because I think I won't be able to enjoy the World Cup that much... Although it is in Brazil... :cray:

Anyway, what happened after 2007? What's wrong with 2008? 2009? 2010? 2011? 2012? 2013...? I thought you were supposed to write a book on Awami League... Because they came like around 2008-2009 again. By the way, I hate both BNP and Awami League! :angry:

Last edited:
@MBI Munshi Why is your book till only 2007? What happened after 2007? I like 2007 because my favourite team AC Milan won Champion's League that year, also my favourite player Kaka won the Ballon d' Or that year and Cristiano Ronaldo the following year and then this year. But this year isn't that great because I think I won't be able to enjoy the World Cup that much... Although it is in Brazil... :cray:

Anyway, what happened after 2007? What's wrong with 2008? 2009? 2010? 2011? 2012? 2013...? I thought you were supposed to write a book on Awami League... Because they came like around 2008-2009 again. By the way, I hate both BNP and Awami League! :angry:

It was written and published in 2008. I can't write about what happened in 2008, 2009, 2010 etc as they had not happened yet. I could write about those years now but I do not think it is safe.

It was written and published in 2008. I can't write about what happened in 2008, 2009, 2010 etc as they had not happened yet. I could write about those years now but I do not think it is safe.
LOL In 8 years just 4000 views with lots of Advertisement on Forums and News sites :rofl:. Don't worry you will win Noble Prize for that book soon :lol:

Oh come on! Don't be so mean with @MBI Munshi! That's why we don't like you guys coming to our forums and always trolling us! I am sure his book is great, and maybe I'll read it. :angel:

Here is a great idea! Why don't you write a second book about Awami League's tenure from 2009-2018. And in that book you will reveal all their top secrets! Just basically write whatever happened during that time. Also what happened last year when Jamaatis and Shibir were making a havoc. Wait, was it Hefazat or Jamaat, actually?

He has opened more than 4000 threads with the link of his book, that means not even one view per thread :sarcastic::sarcastic:

4000 threads!!!! Probably not more that 8 threads. Obviously you cannot count.

LOL In 8 years just 4000 views with lots of Advertisement on Forums and News sites :rofl:. Don't worry you will win Noble Prize for that book soon :lol:

I only put up the book on that link 2 months ago. Have sold 5000 books in 8 years.

Oh come on! Don't be so mean with @MBI Munshi! That's why we don't like you guys coming to our forums and always trolling us! I am sure his book is great, and maybe I'll read it. :angel:

Here is a great idea! Why don't you write a second book about Awami League's tenure from 2009-2018. And in that book you will reveal all their top secrets! Just basically write whatever happened during that time. Also what happened last year when Jamaatis and Shibir were making a havoc. Wait, was it Hefazat or Jamaat, actually?

I really do not care what those Indians think. Their comments are wholly superficial. I have no intention of writing a second book on the AL tenure of 2009 - 2014. I will leave that to someone else.

I only put up the book on that link 2 months ago. Have sold 5000 books in 8 years.

Can't fault you for some energetic hustling. This is the kind of entrepeneurial spirit we need in India.

Especially mys state in Kerala :yes4:

LOL Read the name of Thread first its "India’s election and secularism" and yes we see many Bangladeshi in Indian Forums specially @BDforever :mad:

Look who is writing this article the guy who don't know difference between Download and Views :rofl: :nana:

Eh leave @BDforever out of this. He is fine by my book.

Election ends on 12th, counting results on 16th.At this stage, all we can do is wait and watch.

The Indian share markets are going strong.Sensex touched it all time high recently due to the confidence that BJP-led NDA will win the elections.

Back
Top Bottom