What's new

India’s election and secularism

Well yes if you try to forcibly expel Muslims making them feel resentful and discriminated against then an uprising seems inevitable ....
Are you dumb or just a regular Bangladeshi? Our Government wants more Muslim. Even the Rohignya Muslims who were rejected by Bangladesh are migrating to India.

Were we trying expel Muslims in 1940's? Is that the reason why Muslims demanded a separate country?

Are you dumb or just a regular Bangladeshi? Our Government wants more Muslim. Even the Rohignya Muslims who were rejected by Bangladesh are migrating to India.

Were we trying expel Muslims in 1940's? Is that the reason why Muslims demanded a separate country?

You want a pure Hindu India ....

You want a pure Hindu India ....

You always keep posting the link of you book, have you read it even once.............

What A crap, i just read one page..................

A writer accusing his reader and critics is the start of his on doom... good luck!

He isn't a reader or a critic. He made up his mind long before even reading the book and I doubt he did that.

1316.jpg

He isn't a reader or a critic. He made up his mind long before even reading the book and I doubt he did that.
Don't be judgmental, but pay attention to your writing! You'll have wide acceptance among masses, just try to be neutral and unbiased (the most sought qualities of a writer).

Disintegration is the best thing which could happen to India. Cause there is going to be another 1947 situation soon. The way traitors are appeased India will head for a civil war.

and who are these traitors ? how they are appeased ?

Since it is only these irrelevant Indians complaining I will just continue. My book makes them nervous and that is a good thing. But the thread is on secularism.

Back
Top Bottom