What's new

India’s election and secularism

India has never truly been a secular country otherwise parties and organizations like the BJP, RSS and VHP would never been allowed to exist. In fact communalism is a staple of Indian politics with various minorities being the victim of majority Hindu oppression.

And this coming from a Bangladeshi, height of hypocrisy!!!!!! :sarcastic:

And this coming from a Bangladeshi, height of hypocrisy!!!!!! :sarcastic:

It isn't hypocrisy because it is you Indians that are trying to get the JeI banned in Bangladesh while keeping your own communal religious parties.

It isn't hypocrisy because it is you Indians that are trying to get the JeI banned in Bangladesh while keeping your own communal religious parties.

A Bangladeshi whose country has a long history of persecuting 'Bengalis' of minority religion since its East Pakistan days to till date is preaching us 'secularism'; is like raising the standard definition of hypocrisy.

Last edited:
A Bangladeshi with a long history of persecuting 'Bengalis' of minority religion since its East Pakistan days to till date is preaching us 'secularism'; is like raising the standard definition of hypocrisy.

If you are referring to me then I was not born till after the 1971 war and I was not in Bangladesh for a good two decades or more and since then I haven't persecuted a single Hindu ....

Expected comment from a fanatical religious illiterate Bangladeshi ...

@ Who is illiterate ? Who is fanatic ? Munshi is well known Barrister.

@ Munshi may be young borned after 1971 but I was borned much more earlier. I have seen the Pakistan period both in East and West Pakistan. I have seen the 1965 war and finally 1971 war.

@ And for the last 43 years I have closely observed the Indian role and policy towards Bangladesh.

@ The "Indian Doctrine" is written on that day but we know the Indian inner aim long before. You tell me where India is not making any conspiracy against Bangladesh ?

1. Instigating and Killing the Bihares since March1971.
2. Once negotiation between Yahya and Mujib was almost complete around 18/20 March 1971, you instigate through your agents to de-establish the discussion between Mujib and Yahya. Finding no other alternative Mujib himself surrenderd to Pak Army. Soon, Dr Kamal followed him.
3. In the name of helping the Bnagladesh you installed a puppet govt in 1972. Mujib tried his best to come out from Indian grip but finally killed.
4. You stole all the Pakistan army's armament including all valuable things from Bangladesh.
5. Your short time stay in Bangladesh you silently killed the Muslim "Alem, peer, fakir and mashaek". Even the Madarassa teachers were not spared in the name of collaborating the Pakistani army.
6. Just after independence you started to make fake note for Bangladesh. You smuggled all raw jute from Bangladesh.
7. After the killing of Mujib in 1975, you started arming and sheltering the members of Kader Siddique and it continued till1977. Once Janata Party came to it was stopped.
8. Then you started arming and helping the Chakmas of Chittagong Hill Tracts and this insurgency continued for 27 years.
9. You never allowed us to explore our natural resouces. Always you have the tendency of fingering us. Many a time accident took place in the gas field and oil field where it was found that you had a black hand.
10. Then in early 80's you started arming and propagating "Bongobhumi".
11. Then you started claiming Sylhet as part of India.
12. Once we started exporting fishes/prawn to Western countries you started curving our foreign markects through your buying houses stationed in Hong Kong, Singapur and Malaysia.
13. Once we started exporting manpower to Malaysia and Middle East your known black hand came into being.
14. And so on.

Last edited:
This is your lucky day.

When India's Muslim population reaches around 35% they will ask for separate state.The way our Government is encouraging Muslims to practice polygamy and is bringing in more Bangladeshi Muslims, I predict 20 years from now on we will have a Muslim uprising. A lebanon like situation is imminent.

Narey Takbirrrr!! SubhanAllah 35%! I predict a Bangladesh V2.0, I'm bery bery excited for the future, India will become a Bangalistani Domain.

If you are referring to me then I was not born till after the 1971 war and I was not in Bangladesh for a good two decades or more and since then I haven't persecuted a single Hindu ....

Your country did all that, and here you are questioning the secularism in India, that's like setting new standards of hypocrisy. :sarcastic:

@ Who is illiterate ? Who is fanatic ? Munshi is well known Barrister.

@ Munshi may be young borned after 1971 but I was borned much more earlier. I have seen the Pakistan period both in East and West Pakistan. I have seen the 1965 war and finally 1971 war.

@ And for the last 43 years I have closely observed the Indian role and policy towards Bangladesh.

@ The "Indian Doctrine" is written on that day but we know the Indian inner aim long before. You tell me where India is not making any conspiracy against Bangladesh ?

1. Instigating and Killing the Bihares since March1971.
2. Once negotiation between Yahya and Mujib was almost complete around 18/20 March 1971, you instigate through your agents to de-establish the discussion between Mujib and Yahya. Finding no other alternative Mujib himself surrenderd to Pak Army. Soon, Dr Kamal followed him.
3. In the name of helping the Bnagladesh you installed a puppet govt in 1972. Mujib tried his best to come out from Indian grip but finally killed.
4. You stole all the Pakistan army's armament including all valuable things from Bangladesh.
5. You your short time stay in Bangladesh you silently killed the Muslim "Alem, peer, fakir and mashaek". Even the Madarassa teachers were not spared in the name of collaborating the Pakistani army.
6. Just after independence you started to make fake note for Bangladesh. You smuggled all raw jute from Bangladesh.
7. After the killing of Mujib in 1975, you started arming and sheltering the members of Kader Siddique and it continued till1977. Once Janata Party came to it was stopped.
8. Then you started arming and helping the Chakmas of Chittagong Hill Tracts and this insurgency continued for 27 years.
9. You never allowed us to explore our natural resouces. Always you have the tendency of fingering us. Many a time accident took place in the gas field and oil field where it was found that you had a black hand.
10. Once we started exporting fishes/prawn to Western countries you started curving our foreign markects through your buying houses station in Hong Kong, Singapur and Malaysia.
11. Once we started exporting manpower to Malaysia and Middle East your known black came into being.
12. And so on.

Bangladesh is full of fiction writers!! :lol:

A Bangladeshi with a long history of persecuting 'Bengalis' of minority religion since its East Pakistan days to till date is preaching us 'secularism'; is like raising the standard definition of hypocrisy.

@MBI Munshi seems to have learned about secularism in some Jamat Shibir camping. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

People like @MBI Munshi should not be allowed to enter their BS in opening post only original article should be allowed.

I request mod to please edit that BS and useless book part and only left main article.

90% of PDF Bangladeshis are open supporters of Jamat, and then they roam around in the internet criticizing secularism or lack of it in every other country. :lol:

@ Hardly, 1 or 2 % are Jammat supporters are here. We are the common supporters of Bangladesh.

@ About the support of Awami Leaque in this forum their number is also very less. In the younger generation you would hardly find any support of Awami Leaque.

@ Awami Leaque is based on false fiction. In the age of internet their all evil deeds including their big master are revealed now. It is now cystal clear. Who is what ?

Back
Top Bottom