What's new

A Hindutva variant of neo-liberalism

my point is, if muslim population grows again to 30 crore in next 50 years and they demand a new land will you again divide the country?

No they cant,same reason .1947 incident.
Any one who cry for a separate nation will automatically pro -Pakistani and national traitors .Even muslims dont that.
In malayalam there is a proverb."Urvashi sapam upakaramayi"
Means creation of Pakistan helped us in another way.It prevents us from another division.And areas Pak got after 1947 cant control easily.No one in the world cant control tribals in that areas.

One communal government can do the work...if army is with that government that is8-)

Kashmir, Assam are examples. This is a very serious issue. The next gen will be left with uncertainty.

No they cant,same reason .1947 incident.
Any one who cry for a separate nation will automatically pro -Pakistani and national traitors .Even muslims dont that.
In malayalam there is a proverb."Urvashi sapam upakaramayi"
Means creation of Pakistan helped us in another way.It prevents us from another division.And areas Pak got after 1947 cant control easily.No one in the world cant control tribals in that areas.

We also have tribal areas and naxals, but we have held it. The point is not about separation, it is about unrest in the country. If they demand a new land, what can Govt does? As one has already quoted that in Assam it has started, Kashmir it is on going. If Govt. deploys paramilitary, then it is a catastrophe.

Assam is a strong hold of congress
Congress is pseudo secular traitor

Kashmir, Assam are examples. This is a very serious issue. The next gen will be left with uncertainty.

We also have tribal areas and naxals, but we have held it. The point is not about separation, it is about unrest in the country. If they demand a new state, what can Govt does? As one has already quoted that in Assam it has started, Kashmir it is on going. If Govt. deploys paramilitary, then it is a catastrophe.
If chinese can do it,we can,:butcher:its all about the government's and army's will:guns::guns:

Congress is pseudo secular traitor

If chinese can do it,we can,:butcher:its all about the government's and army's will:guns::guns:

Chinese have got sanctions for doing that, they do not listen to UN when it comes to their internal security. But in India, our internal security is pending at UN desk, with a referendum in Kashmir. We do what chinese did, arms import will stop, US firms in IT sector will withdraw and much more.

The real danger lies in assam and kerala,and even in west bengal.

They may demand a new country in assam,a few decades down the line.its a realistic scenario no doubt

You are mistaken.Dont know about Assam.But if Kerala failed then it will be failure of a universal truth .Education can improve peoples Wisdom.
Seems you dont know about Kerala.We got 5 muslims kid who chose wrong paths and all of them are shoot down by Indian security forces in Kashmir.
These kids are rejected by their family and a mother told she dont want to see her son's face.LeT commander in South India Nasir and his family is completely expelled by Muslim community in Kerala.
Shit may happens .But you cant count Keralites on that.I know that

You are mistaken.Dont know about Assam.But if Kerala failed then it will be failure of a universal truth .Education can improve peoples Wisdom.
Seems you dont know about Kerala.We got 5 muslims kid who chose wrong paths and all of them are shoot down by Indian security forces in Kashmir.
These kids are rejected by their family and a mother told she dont want to see her son's face.LeT commander in South India Nasir and his family is completely expelled by Muslim community in Kerala.
Shit may happens .But you cant count Keralites on that.I know that

Good to know
Same is the status in punjab even though sikhs are about 65 pc of population.

No one gives a **** about khalistan:p

Chinese have got sanctions for doing that, they do not listen to UN when it comes to their internal security. But in India, our internal security is pending at UN desk, with a referendum in Kashmir. We do what chinese did, arms import will stop, US firms in IT sector will withdraw and much more.
We can manufacture arms...we already do...yes trade will stop for a few years...but it will eventually resume and we will have our problem solved as well.UN is nothing it is made to intimidate puny countries it cannot stop powerful countries like India or China.

I personally have seen many literate so called Muslim youth blindly criticizing and scared of BJP and RSS.

Well, firstly I used the term 'educated', not 'literate'. Both literally conveying different meanings.

Secondly, I cannot agree to the fact that a person having been provided with 'quality education' is not rational enough to evaluate the circumstances, but instead succumbs to the religious propaganda of our established political parties. Just cannot happen. If it is, that conspicuously exposes the failure of our education system. We first need to address that.

As you say yourself, you have seen 'many' literate Muslim youth blindly criticizing BJP. No good I admit, but what you're failing to see is that instead of 'many', 'majority' of the Muslim community blindly criticized BJP. At least, there has been a pragmatic shift from 'majority' to 'many'. That is what education does to people. It's a continuous process, and a tedious one. You cannot expect Muslims to find love for Modi overnight. (RSS does deserve criticism on some aspects, and yes, I'm a Hindu)

We can manufacture arms...we already do...yes trade will stop for a few years...but it will eventually resume and we will have our problem solved as well.UN is nothing it is made to intimidate puny countries it cannot stop powerful countries like India or China.
I think it would be an advantage if India gets UNSC permanent seat. It will make India more influential. And can have better role in world politics and would be easy to convince other powers for India's internal security. This might help in Kashmir.

Well, firstly I used the term 'educated', not 'literate'. Both literally conveying different meanings.

Secondly, I cannot agree to the fact that a person having been provided with 'quality education' is not rational enough to evaluate the circumstances, instead of succumbing to the religious propaganda of our established political parties.

As you say yourself, you have seen 'many' literate Muslim youth blindly criticizing BJP. No good I admit, but what you're failing to see is that instead of 'many', 'majority' of the Muslim community blindly criticized BJP. At least, there has been a pragmatic shift from 'majority' to 'many'. That is what education does to people. It's a continuous process, and a tedious one. You cannot expect Muslims to find love for Modi overnight. (RSS does deserve criticism on some aspects, and yes, I'm a Hindu)

Sir, if education was one good tool then neither JInnah nor Nehru would have followed the idea of two nations theories. They were quite well educated.

Sir, if education was one good tool then neither JInnah nor Nehru would have followed the idea of two nations theories. They were quite well educated.

That is my whole point mate, if the followers/supporters/local masses WERE educated, neither Jinnah nor Nehru could have inspired the people to fall prey to their own respective personal ambitions.

I think it would be an advantage if India gets UNSC permanent seat. It will make India more influential. And can have better role in world politics and would be easy to convince other powers for India's internal security. This might help in Kashmir.
Not sure about UN seat...we may get it or not...but it is not necessary if we are to do something about our internal problem...china did not have it when it took tibet but still everyone sees it as part of china now

Not sure about UN seat...we may get it or not...but it is not necessary if we are to do something about our internal problem...china did not have it when it took tibet but still everyone sees it as part of china now

Chinese ideology is different. Their constitution does not tolerate misbehavior with the motherland.

Back
Top Bottom