What's new

A Hindutva variant of neo-liberalism

Hindus may be stupid but they are open to reform,the code bill was brought by hindus for your kind information,have muslims done the same

Yup,except for turkey muslims have been slow in reforms.

Inspite of 1984 riots,sikhs have risen up again.visit delhi and see for urself while muslims are living in 1992 and 2002.

U got to admit that those times with no media etc were different.
These things need to be forgotten asap

Yup,except for turkey muslims have been slow in reforms.

Inspite of 1984 riots,sikhs have risen up again.visit delhi and see for urself while muslims are living in 1992 and 2002.

U got to admit that those times with no media etc were different.
These things need to be forgotten asap
What the heck?What 2002?Did muslims in India get destroyed in that riot?Such riots take place daily against hindus in bangladesh,it is just crybabyism on part of muslims if they still cite 2002 for any matter.Its not like muslims are innocent babies.

What the heck?What 2002?Did muslims in India get destroyed in that riot?Such riots take place daily against hindus in bangladesh,it is just crybabyism on part of muslims if they still cite 2002 for any matter.Its not like muslims are innocent babies.

I don't comment on hindus or sikhs in other countries,i don't give a damn as they are not our responsibility

I don't comment on hindus or sikhs in other countries,i don't give a damn as they are not our responsibility
What I am saying is that it is useless to discuss those incidents as nothing can be changed in the past muslims must move forward and bring social and educational reforms

I don't know, why people never understand that such kind of riots and violence has nothing to do with any religion. They are politically motivated.

Congress sends its men to kill people where BJP government is in rule. And when BJP retaliates its riots. Such kind of attitude by the parties is not good.
Congress is responsible for division of India.

I don't know, why people never understand that such kind of riots and violence has nothing to do with any religion. They are politically motivated.

Congress sends its men to kill people where BJP government is in rule. And when BJP retaliates its riots. Such kind of attitude by the parties is not good.
Congress is responsible for division of India.

Thank god for that division

On that land were 25 crore ppl of other faith too.

It would have lead to daily curfiew,are u naive to understand that

there are still 20 crore people in India with other faith. If thats the logic .. divide it one more time and reduce the size of Bharat.

there are still 20 crore people in India with other faith. If thats the logic .. divide it one more time and reduce the size of Bharat.

U won't understand shit so am gonna show a white flag and retreat.

Happy

yeah we lost our land, still you are happy. Nevermind.
No one is happy losing that land but they are happy India was saved from civil war!Not to mention many other things happened such as we could now concentrate on development of our people rather than fighting each other!Look at what happens in pakistan its most terror effected!Did you want that in India?Besides we are not a islamic republic because of partition!Yes we should have done a complete population exchange exactly according to the two nation theory!Only other option would be that make hindus so communal that they destroy muslims(albeit taking high casualities but in the end we would prevail).But dumb congress let muslim kill hindus enmasse while stopped hindus as much as possible to wipe out muslims.

No one is happy losing that land but they are happy India was saved from civil war!Not to mention many other things happened such as we could now concentrate on development of our people rather than fighting each other!Look at what happens in pakistan its most terror effected!Did you want that in India?Besides we are not a islamic republic because of partition!Yes we should have done a complete population exchange exactly according to the two nation theory!Only other option would be that make hindus so communal that they destroy muslims(albeit taking high casualities but in the end we would prevail).But dumb congress let muslim kill hindus enmasse while stopped hindus as much as possible to wipe out muslims.

my point is, if muslim population grows again to 30 crore in next 50 years and they demand a new land will you again divide the country?

my point is, if muslim population grows again to 30 crore in next 50 years and they demand a new land will you again divide the country?

Another state? May be.
Another country? A kick in the *** is all they're gonna get. (The treatment being consistent with anybody demanding a separate country, not specifically Muslims)

Back
Top Bottom