What's new

A Hindutva variant of neo-liberalism

That is my whole point mate, if the followers/supporters/local masses WERE educated, neither Jinnah nor Nehru could have inspired the people to fall prey to their own respective personal ambitions.

you are correct but I don't think any one can be easily motivated if he or she is aware and awareness comes from common sense and education. But if they chose not to go for education and rather sit in madrassa, what will govt do? It is their fundamental right.

you are correct but I don't think any one can be easily motivated if he or she is aware and awareness comes from common sense and education. But if they chose not to go for education and rather sit in madrassa, what will govt do? It is their fundamental right.
Government can take control of madrassas

yeah we lost our land, still you are happy. Nevermind.

Lost your land?, the land belongs to those who live on it, you didn't lose or gain anything.

What you do with Muslims of India is your business, we don't care, they belong in their land.

Religion is not a division factor, they are not like us regardless if they are Muslim or not.

Lost your land?, the land belongs to those who live on it, you didn't lose or gain anything.

What you do with Muslims of India is your business, we don't care, they belong in their land.

Religion is not a division factor, they are not like us regardless if they are Muslim or not.

I like ur thinking:)

yes that's why your ISI agents are caught provoking Muslim youth in India. And change their ideology in the name of religion.

I like ur thinking:)

It's true though, so what if someone from gujrat or Assam is a Muslim, what's he got with me in common from food language, culture, dress etc etc the answer is big fat nuffin, he is still an assami or guji by him being a Muslim doesn't make him One of me or a Pakistani.

Indian people Indian problem, we don't really care.

yes that's why your ISI agents are caught provoking Muslim youth in India. And change their ideology in the name of religion.

Not ISI they have their own aspirations and motives, they don't need ISI for that matter, Chinese will be more then happy to help.

It's true though, so what if someone from gujrat or Assam is a Muslim, what's he got with me in common from food language, culture, dress etc etc the answer is big fat nuffin, he is still an assami or guji by him being a Muslim doesn't make him One of me or a Pakistani.

yes we know that, after all what Pakistan did in east Pakistan is a known fact.

I know most Ghilzais don't think like you brother. My Ghilzai family members are in the Pakistan Army, and they show love and kindness to all Muslims, including indian muslims

yes we know that, after all what Pakistan did in east Pakistan is a known fact.

Now don't be a typical Indian and just stick to discussions we are not talking about west or East Pakistan.

I know most Ghilzais don't think like you brother. My Ghilzai family members are in the Pakistan Army, and they show love and kindness to all Muslims, including indian muslims

A multani and ghilzai what more can I say to that.

Indira Gandhi is past, I don't know if India will see another Indira gandhi.

If govt does it then it will be same scenario as 2002. The constitution of India does not allow that! Which is a crime.
Why are you comparing riots with controlling madrassas.Central government went against the state government since it belonged to other party at that time.So many riots have happened in congress rule but did any get the hype like 2002?Like I said it is the will of the government.

You are mistaken.Dont know about Assam.But if Kerala failed then it will be failure of a universal truth .Education can improve peoples Wisdom.
Seems you dont know about Kerala.We got 5 muslims kid who chose wrong paths and all of them are shoot down by Indian security forces in Kashmir.
These kids are rejected by their family and a mother told she dont want to see her son's face.LeT commander in South India Nasir and his family is completely expelled by Muslim community in Kerala.
Shit may happens .But you cant count Keralites on that.I know that
don't know from which region of Kerala you are from. but, Popular front and SDPI have almost equal power as of IUML in Rural Ernakulam district. same pattern in Thrissur also, I presume. they are embracing orthodox radical religion and values.FYI, PFI and SDPI are radical Islamists who wants Islamic rule and medieval Arab culture in India. Large number of Sunni hanafis from neighbouring Mysore,Tulunad and Tamilnadu region are brainwashed by Kerala Salaffists.

Kerala sees radicalization of Sunnis first, influenced by radical preachers and Salaffism; and now Hindus joining terror groups like RSS leaded by Nairs, GSBs, Brahmins etc. any religion can be susceptible for terrorism. not alone Islam. now, our country itself is slowly going the rightwing way under RSS and Modi influence.

Not ISI they have their own aspirations and motives, they don't need ISI for that matter, Chinese will be more then happy to help.
Actually India and pakistan were the same place for several centuries...if tibet somehow gets independent from china would that mean tibet was never china's?

Actually India and pakistan were the same place for several centuries...if tibet somehow gets independent from china would that mean tibet was never china's?

Only under British India and Mughals, so you can't call it one.

Anyway good luck and pleasant dreams.

Ghilzais are the sword of Islam!

Ghilzais are the sword of Khurrasan and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom