What's new

More dangerous than shariah: Hindutva

After orchestrating modern India’s first state sponsored anti-Muslim pogrom in Gujarat as recently 2002, when several thousand Muslims and Hindus were massacred.

Do these retards pull these numbers out of their white or wanna be white arse?

What a load of crap article.

Written by a one named Frank Raj. Tells really of his Frankness. I mean what does the idiotic author want?
There is no Al-Queda like Org wanting to establish a world Hinduvta Caliphate. There is no definition of "Hindutva" Laws. There is no "Hindu" alone streets in London, nor people declare death sentence on people converting from Hinduism. And WTF Dileep Kumar aka AR Rehman doing right now in India? :what: On What basis is the author talking?

Racial purity is important or else soon a country will become populated with low IQ, short and weak men...disabled people..as in the case with countries where cousin marriage is rampant..one of the major reasons behind rising terrorism is cousin marriages which produces mentally challenged offspring..often weak in IQ and rationality.

There is no such thing as a Pure Race. Maybe you are also a production of a cousin marriage.:lol:

Shariah law isn't dangerous. It's Mullahs who are dangerous. The only people who say "shariah" law is dangerous know as much about it as I know about Hindutva.

Why so much of Hindutva Hindutva rant everywhere?? BJP is new to Indian politics or BJP governments are new to Indians that some people are going crazy at the prospect of BJP coming to power? What's so new about it? I don't see much of "Hinduvta" in any of the BJP run states, I rather see good governance and development.

Racial purity is important or else soon a country will become populated with low IQ, short and weak men...disabled people..as in the case with countries where cousin marriage is rampant..one of the major reasons behind rising terrorism is cousin marriages which produces mentally challenged offspring..often weak in IQ and rationality.
excelent IQ :tup:

lol wait for naveed mirza to peddle his anti hindu crap.Who needs enemies when we have traitors in our midst?

Naveen Mishra will lead the charge against evil Hindutvavadis and slay them where he finds them.
I am one evil hindutvavadis here, will give him my address if he wants to slay me :rofl::rofl::smitten:

Last edited:
I'm a strong proponent of separation of church from state, no particular race or followers of a particular faith should be marginalised by religious inclination of the state.

Back
Top Bottom