What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

and the side kicks entered into the thread to show their hatred on other religions... View attachment 391774

Targeting people for what happened 250 years ago and barely 2.30% Population doing invasion over 80%??? god forbid for these stupids logic..

I think, for a normal right thinking patriot, the moment the coin drops, and he sees the "other" whose ancestors and your ancestors lived, ate, loved, fought, bled, died on the same land, is the day you start looking at Indians and not religious identities.

More difficult for regional labels, cause "India" has always fought across kingdoms and not religious identities.

Not militarily at least.

Social is a whole different kettle of fish.

one of many traits of fascism is "the common enemy". it doesn't matter how small or big that is.
there has to be a constant common enemy; and enemies change over with time and convenience.

Remove one common enemy after the other, till they cannibalized one another.

and the side kicks entered into the thread to show their hatred on other religions... View attachment 391774

Targeting people for what happened 250 years ago and barely 2.30% Population doing invasion over 80%??? god forbid for these stupids logic..
C7dGijcUwAEAgIk.jpg

Remove one common enemy after the other, till they cannibalized one another.
that's why I compared the indian situation to Pakistan.
they are way less diverse than we are but still their "war" is going on, imagine with our diversity, we will never run out of "enemies".

See the demographic changes in Christian population in the North East India. All this change happened after Independence of India, through missionary schools mostly.

that's why I compared the indian situation to Pakistan.
they are way less diverse than we are but still their "war" is going on, imagine with our diversity, we will never run out of "enemies".

There will always be enemies.

Till the level of the common household.

one of many traits of fascism is "the common enemy". it doesn't matter how small or big that is.
there has to be a constant common enemy; and enemies change over with time and convenience.

The concept of a common enemy is not limited to "fascism".

Do you think the proverb "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" was invented by Fascist ? or do you think we are living in a world without enemies ?

See the demographic changes in Christian population in the North East India. All this change happened after Independence of India, through missionary schools mostly.

He does not see that as a problem, but saving of Indian souls.

The concept of a common enemy is not limited to "fascism".

Do you think the proverb "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" was invented by Fascist ? or do you think we are living in a world without enemies ?

He does not see that as a problem, but saving of Indian souls.

You and @ranjeet quit picking on Christians. And look at the crap Hindus are spreading across our country.

You and @ranjeet quit picking on Christians. And look at the crap Hindus are spreading across our country.

Why ? Do you see the christians quit picking on Hindus and Hindutva ?

C3OlplOVUAAQnsQ.jpg

What kind of crap are Hindus spreading across the country ?

C9oLUDcXoAAf4Jr.jpg

These conversion pamphlets (4 different languages)are found on the tables of command hospital Bangalore.

C9ny3leUQAEjLeS.jpg

C9ny3ksUwAAh9lG.jpg

Why ? Do you see the christians quit picking on Hindus and Hindutva ?
C3OlplOVUAAQnsQ.jpg

What kind of crap are Hindus spreading across the country ?

C9oLUDcXoAAf4Jr.jpg

No one is holding a gun to the head of those who convert to Christianity.

Either start converting or reverting yourselves. Or try to remove the reasons why Hindus are leaving the fold.

There is nothing illegal about voluntary conversion or proselytizing per the Indian Constitution. Do not take law into your own hands.

No one is holding a gun to the head of those who convert to Christianity.

Either start converting or reverting yourselves. Or try to remove the reasons why Hindus are leaving the fold.

There is nothing illegal about voluntary conversion or proselytizing per the Indian Constitution. Do not take law into your own hands.

Neither am I or Ranjeet holding a Gun.

SO why are you asking us to "back off" ?

Why the Double Standards ? First answer this question before we move further.

C9q7bVsUQAAW1C6.jpg

C9q58xpVYAAwI_9.jpg

I second that....at least in North East.
1st Case: ppl from missionaries roamed (and still roam) about most poor/isolated villages for new followers. the potential "followers" readily accept a new god in return for some cash or a seat in a decent missionary school or in some cases, pure disdain to "mainstream society". Simple give and take relationship. who cares about god when empty belly cries for food.
2nd Case : Ramakrishna mission, though present in many parts of north east, are hopelessly outnumbered and outgunned by the west financed rich evangelicals (not to say that evangelicals are bad ppl). in fact, there are many tribals who happen to be Christians are active workers in Ramakrishna mission, and some have voluntarily converted into Hinduism.
3rd Case: Now there is a third party here which prefer one way street conversions to the hindu fold and not the other way round. these ppl, although cash rich, do not share that money with the poor (no give and take relationship as in the 1st case) and instead resort to coercion, threat and finally harm both the parties (giver n taker) mentioned in the first case. although this is yet to happen in any north eastern state. but there are plenty of examples in other states of india.

Can we at least acknowledge the crap spread by soul harvesters in the North East of India throuogh Christian terror groups? I wonder how many Indian soldiers were killed by these groups.

NDFB
NSCN K
NSCN IM
NLFT
HNLC

Neither am I or Ranjeet holding a Gun.

SO why are you asking us to "back off" ?

Why the Double Standards ? First answer this question before we move further.

What are you picking on Danger for?

Demographic change (minuscule, when you look at our Christian population)? Harvest of souls?

You losing numbers to Buddhism and Christianity, allowing Islam to catch up. So you kick the smallest guy, the Christian.

And you wonder why people call you cowardly thugs?

I think they done pastor training.. Is it wrong? just like Babas who spread message of Sai Baba, Rama.. hahah nice try...

There is not "training college" for baba's.

There is no "International Funding" for baba's.

The "baba's" spread Indian Culture, not Western Culture.

The Baba's do not kneel to Vatican or the West. They kneel to New Delhi. ........... so much for your Fake laugh.

Back
Top Bottom