What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

what are you saying, man :o:

but you never know, there are a few weirdo international cases here too. :P

Yes there are and some of us have made sure that they stand exposed too.

It takes little effort to connect the dots.

@Levina can confirm it as well.

We had a conversation about it somewhere else few days ago.

My proposition was those who label others as "hindutva" , "sanghi" etc will be far more "radical" (away from center) than those labelled as "hindutva" or "sanghi".

It's all relative no.

I've never labeled @T-72M1 a sanghi as far as I can recall.

On the other hand, tissot, Dinesh, harivamsha, vishwabalas, definite urban upper middle class sanghis.

Yes there are and some of us have made sure that they stand exposed too.

It takes little effort to connect the dots.

@Levina can confirm it as well.

We had a conversation about it somewhere else few days ago.
LOL

major schizo/split personality problem or is it just that it enjoys trolling by throwing a bunch of fairly extreme points out there to get a debate going ? not cool either way, much better when real people are being genuine.

I'm liberal, but I'll out right wing all the sanghis put together when it comes to saudi arabia/wahhabi muslims, I really do want that place destroyed, by a nuke :P

I also love beef fry and porrota, I'm all over the place politically.. and I suspect as are a lot of other people too.

LOL

major schizo/split personality problem or is it just that it enjoys trolling by throwing a bunch of fairly extreme points out there to get a debate going ? not cool either way, much better when real people are being genuine.

I'm liberal, but I'll out right wing all the sanghis put together when it comes to saudi arabia/wahhabi muslims, I really do want that place destroyed, by a nuke :P

I also love beef fry and porrota, I'm all over the place politically.. and I suspect as are a lot of other people too.

Have you perchance read about Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.

Charging at windmills :pop::lol:

LOL

The Islamic invasion ended 250 years back. For the last 250 yeas we have been facing a christian invasion that we are blind too.

Ironically Your love for beef fry and porrota is the proof of my claims.

LOL

Conflicting feedbacks are there.

Some say its a mental condition and requires immediate medical attention

Others say he just push ppl to their limits for fun.

Then there are ppl who say he is hardcore sanghi and others say he a JNU type secularist.

Kisko malun reality kya hai but I personally feel he is a sanghi :D

Have you perchance read about Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.

Charging at windmills :pop::lol:
nope, didn't get that reference.

The Islamic invasion ended 250 years back. For the last 250 yeas we have been facing a christian invasion that we are blind too.

Ironically Your love for beef fry and porrota is the proof of my claims.
don't know about the christian stuff but some muslims enclaves I know are becoming more hardcore, that is a real worry.

and it's just food, red meat might be bad for health but what I put in my body is on me, don't need a nanny state or some molvi etc okaying it.

Conflicting feedbacks are there.

Some say its a mental condition and requires immediate medical attention

Others say he just push ppl to their limits for fun.

Then there are ppl who say he is hardcore sanghi and others say he a JNU type secularist.

Kisko malun reality kya hai but I personally feel he is a sanghi :D
lol, all this new information to me, I'll keep an eye out for kathin singh and see if I can find something there. :D

nope, didn't get that reference.

don't know about the christian stuff but some muslims enclaves I know are becoming more hardcore, that is a real worry.

and it's just food, red meat might be bad for health but what I put in my body is on me, don't need a nanny state or some molvi etc okaying it.

lol, all this new information to me, I'll keep an eye out for kathin singh and see if I can find something there. :D

You need to have read the story.

The reference to the context would become very clear.

Only here it's a "brother" and his "sister" in place of those two gents ....

And the windmills are anything or anyone who seemingly reminds them of this legendary vsdoc guy.

They becoming more hardcore is the result of them becoming financially better off.

The poor have more to worry about than "pure islam", those that escape the cycle of poverty have more time to think about "pure islam". (refer back to the creation of pakistan and the elite status of its founder members)

The same way Hindutva is becoming stronger and stronger as more an more Indians escape the cycle of poverty.

Which is why programs like "Fatah ki fatwa" provide a much needed direction to those seeking to understand "pure islam".

Did you know that all kinds of beef was banned in Kerala till the Christians invasion happened via the Portuguese, dutch and the british ? The problem is not what you "eat", but the perversion and corruption of your Dharma Value system. Why do you think the first war of Independence 1857 took place ?

You Bhaiyya pests need to develop your own states instead of pointing fingers at others. And I am not going to debate with a Bhaiyyas who dress like mithun chakroborty in 80s and think they are cool.
I knew you will not be able to reply to any of my questions and therefore you have resorted to below the belt tactics and abuse. I can only say that the kind of language one uses only reflects his upbringing. I hope you get some good sense and learn to use proper language rather than bringing bad name for your parents by resorting to unnecessary and unprovoked abusive language.
Also I am happy that you have chosen the word "Indian" for your profile name as many south Indians specially some Tamils resent being called Indians. Also I admire you for using the pic of a Maharashtrian Dalit as your profile pic. Except for some reservations about north Indians and color complex you seem to accept the nation of India and its values that is "Unity in Diversity".
Please come out of the complex that you are a second class citizen over north Indians. Poverty in India is to a great extent linked to Dalits and conditions of Dalits in Tamil Nadu and Bihar is same.
As regards to Mithun Chakraborty who is basically a Bong, was a Naxal Sympathizer, became famous by working in Hindi movies and later retired in Ooty. He himself is dark complexioned and copied a black icon Michael Jackson and was loved by all Indians from north to south.
Finally, the BJP or the so called Hindu Nationalists are growing much faster in South India than in north. Please check them as I am opposed to ultra nationalism. Thanks

I knew you will not be able to reply to any of my questions and therefore you have resorted to below the belt tactics and abuse. I can only say that the kind of language one uses only reflects his upbringing. I hope you get some good sense and learn to use proper language rather than bringing bad name for your parents by resorting to unnecessary and unprovoked abusive language.
Also I am happy that you have chosen the word "Indian" for your profile name as many south Indians specially some Tamils resent being called Indians. Also I admire you for using the pic of a Maharashtrian Dalit as your profile pic. Except for some reservations about north Indians and color complex you seem to accept the nation of India and its values that is "Unity in Diversity".
Please come out of the complex that you are a second class citizen over north Indians. Poverty in India is to a great extent linked to Dalits and conditions of Dalits in Tamil Nadu and Bihar is same.
As regards to Mithun Chakraborty who is basically a Bong, was a Naxal Sympathizer, became famous by working in Hindi movies and later retired in Ooty. He himself is dark complexioned and copied a black icon Michael Jackson and was loved by all Indians from north to south.
Finally, the BJP or the so called Hindu Nationalists are growing much faster in South India than in north. Please check them as I am opposed to ultra nationalism. Thanks

You are talking to a pakistani false flagger. :disagree:

and the side kicks entered into the thread to show their hatred on other religions...
SmartSelectImage_2017-04-20-13-02-58.png

Targeting people for what happened 250 years ago and barely 2.30% Population doing invasion over 80%??? god forbid for these stupids logic..

and the side kicks entered into the thread to show their hatred on other religions... View attachment 391774

Targeting people for what happened 250 years ago and barely 2.30% Population doing invasion over 80%??? god forbid for these stupids logic..
one of many traits of fascism is "the common enemy". it doesn't matter how small or big that is.
there has to be a constant common enemy; and enemies change over with time and convenience.

Back
Top Bottom