What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

He goes by many names here.

A Sikh named kathin singh or a Muslim boy adil or a maratha doppelgänger.

Then u have mallu hater doc or Bhaiya hater blck Indian :P

Its difficult to understand why he does all this but I guess its Just to stir the shit up here and take ppl like danger or joe on a ride.

You're wrong on so many counts it's not funny.

We are all Indians,

I've never gotten this new trend of identifying with our states and regions and languages first and flocking together.

I consider it a sickness India is suffering from.

I am only an Indian.

Have no idea of the rest. Take care.

We are all Indians,

I've never gotten this new trend of identifying with our states and regions and languages first and flocking together.

I am only an Indian.

Birds of a feather flock together. That is just Nature at play.

People from same region and language have more in common so they flock together. Find safety in numbers.

India is not a safe place for those without social support.

Birds of a feather flock together. That is just Nature at play.

People from same region and language have more in common so they flock together. Find safety in numbers.

India is not a safe place for those without social support.

I tend to be disgusted and despise most those who exhibit strongly these regional traits.

I might be wrong, but I probably hold such in higher contempt than I do frank Islamists or Sanghis.

I tend to be disgusted and despise most those who exhibit strongly these regional traits.

I might be wrong, but I probably hold such in higher contempt than I do frank Islamists or Sanghis.

Most people in India live in the real world that is not covered by a strict "army discipline" , "job security" and a guaranteed pension.

Do not be so quick to judge until and unless you are in their shoes.

I am not supporting such grouping, but just pointing out the reality of the world you live in. You cannot hate someone for doing his best to survive in this world.

How many people you know will put principles before survival ?

He goes by many names here.

A Sikh named kathin singh or a Muslim boy adil or a maratha doppelgänger.

Then u have mallu hater doc or Bhaiya hater blck Indian :P

Its difficult to understand why he does all this but I guess its Just to stir the shit up here and take ppl like danger or joe on a ride.
:o:

I've seen some Pakistanis say that Adil Minhas = Doppelganger but it never made sense, the writing style is very similar though.

and you're saying black Indian is also the same guy ? :rofl:

haven't participated in a thread with kathin singh, and what doc ? surely not VS doc, the parsi hindutva ideologue, right ? though his style/post/grammar structure also...hmm o_O

PDF, never a dull moment. :yahoo:

Most people in India live in the real world that is not covered by a strict "army discipline" , "job security" and a guaranteed pension.

Do not be so quick to judge until and unless you are in their shoes.

I am not supporting such grouping, but just pointing out the reality of the world you live in. You cannot hate someone for doing his best to survive in this world.

How many people you know will put principles before survival ?

Why rationalizing?

I thought we are being honest and discussing our positions and pet hates here.

Why rationalizing?

@Vishwabalas

Hmmm ... you believe soldiers do what they do for a pension and job security????

Enlightened.

Why rationalizing?

Not rationalizing, just accepting reality for what it is.

I am never interested in discussing personal "hates or peeves", only ideas.

There is a "kerala corner" which I never visit, only because they offer nothing that I need. But a whole bunch of them visit that corner because they find a nipple to suck on.

What is the point of hating their misfortune or their limitations ?

We are all Indians,

I am only an Indian.

Chhoo cute . . .is that why u were constantly pointing out that @Nilgiri is a madrassi instead of just an Indian ?

Bhai jaane do . . . I have spilled enough beans for you already.

Its time for u to adopt a new avatar.

:o:

I've seen some Pakistanis say that Adil Minhas = Doppelganger but it never made sense, the writing style is very similar though.

and you're saying black Indian is also the same guy ? :rofl:

haven't participated in a thread with kathin singh, and what doc ? surely not VS doc, the parsi hindutva ideologue, right ? though his style/post/grammar structure also...hmm o_O

PDF, never a dull moment. :yahoo:
Trust me bhai . . .

They all are the Different personalities of the same guy.

:D

chai and paratha make one centrist.

chart

Chhoo cute . . .is that why u were constantly pointing out that @Nilgiri is a madrassi instead of just an Indian ?

Bhai jaane do . . . I have spilled enough beans for you already.

Its time for u to adopt a new avatar.

Trust me bhai . . .

They all are the Different personalities of the same guy.

:D

Isn't Nilgiri a madrasi?

You must admit off late he's not been having his best days.

Probably in the wrong company.

@padamchen that is 2 points to me, 0 for you :D

I don't understand the scoring Bhai.

Back
Top Bottom