What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

Yeah right. One small square on each side = a million dead.

Yup, but that is a million dead from your hands rather than mine.

Tell me, how many millions died due to Gandhi's support of "khilafat" movement or his support for "partition" ?

The path to hell is paved with "good intentions". The more "liberal" you are or the more "fascist" you are, the more extreme you views and mindset. The more dangerous you are.

When one learns to be objective and discard preconceived notions, that is when one truly becomes less extreme.

And this is what the Compass of a Hard core "Sanghi" / "Hindutva" looks like,

chart

Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.82
welcome back, I fall in that square too, though on occasion I've tested for right libertarian too, never authoritarian though.

welcome back, I fall in that square too, though on occasion I've tested for right libertarian too, never authoritarian though.

A Hardcore Hindu will NEVER score as an authoritarian. They will always be in center.

The effect of CONgress rule and education is that it makes us more leftist than right.

Left and right are economic mainly.

Indians moving to the West mainly shift right.

Very few native Indians bred in Congress led and moulded India.

A Hardcore Hindu will NEVER score as an authoritarian. They will always be in center.

The effect of CONgress rule and education is that it makes us more leftist than right.

We are feeling self congratulatory today morning I see.

Left and right are economic mainly.

Indians moving to the West mainly shift right.

Very few native Indians bred in Congress led and moulded India.
like I said earlier, I'd really like to see a Hindustan specific political compass test.

not that it could accurately point out where one stands, questionnaires generally will not give you a dead reckoning, only what hemisphere you're in, but I want an Indian one, with questions about cow, caste, partition, desi mooslims, abrahamic vs dharmic choices etc :P

like I said earlier, I'd really like to see a Hindustan specific political compass test.

not that it could accurately point out where one stands, questionnaires generally will not give you a dead reckoning, only what hemisphere you're in, but I want an Indian one, with questions about cow, caste, partition, desi mooslims, abrahamic vs dharmic choices etc :P

I would be more interested in seeing more transparency in people who participate in pdf. Let us see the results of all those who go around labeling others as "hindutva" and sanghis, it would be an interesting result.

I am going to bet that they are going to score Far More Radical than those they label.

I would be more interested in seeing more transparency in people who participate in pdf. Let us see the results of all those who go around labeling others as "hindutva" and sanghis, it would be an interesting result.

I am going to bet that they are going to score Far More Radical than those they label.

Why don't you tag your suspects, and I'll tag mine.

@ranjeet @GURU DUTT @Areesh @ValerioAurelius @MastanKhan

Well, those who think they knew me used to call me one as well.

I guess we all are more nuanced than what these algorithms can manage.

And we respond to situations as individuals.

Not as per the median norm of what we are "classified" as.

Your picture above, and mine, is the average norm for most 30-50 year old educated middle class normal non radicalised Indians.

Who have grown up in a Congress led and moulded India.

P.S. Welcome back.

Ha ha if you are who I think you are (a certain AFMC educated biker dude?), you hardly fit into binaries. For what its worth this is my chart
chart_pol_compas.png

agree, it is the paranoid rabid opposition, not the ruling centre, who appear to be the "extremists" here.

I doubt MarkusS is interested in our politics

MK got bigger things to worry about, like the Pakistan air force and their flawed fighter acquisition programs.

Areesh just plain hates the lot of us.

wtf ? :)

eh, doppelganger ? o_O

no way, that guy was a Maratha sher, pc here is a lefty. :P

He goes by many names here.

A Sikh named kathin singh or a Muslim boy adil or a maratha doppelgänger.

Then u have mallu hater doc or Bhaiya hater blck Indian :P

Its difficult to understand why he does all this but I guess its Just to stir the shit up here and take ppl like danger or joe on a ride.

Back
Top Bottom