What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

Once Pakistan loses it's obsession for Kashmir the bitter animosity between Indians and Pakistanis will vanish.

well not to be offensive ,

Punjab and Sindh share some common ancestors with india ,
but yousaf-zia ' s as per his nick and some other tribes are said to be descendents of Israelite .

To be friends Indo-Pak need to solve real issues and there are many of them , lets hope our governments do so.

LOL, after being ruled by foreigners for millenia and being bombed (or ''built'') by foreigners daily, it sure has generated some serious delusions in these people.

That would be the Stockholm syndrome wherein the victim begins to identify themselves with the oppressors. A fit reference for a case study; a clear example of mass hysteria caused by Stockholm syndrome.

That would be the Stockholm syndrome wherein the victim begins to identify themselves with the oppressors. A fit reference for a case study; a clear example of mass hysteria caused by Stockholm syndrome.

This is not true at all , how let me explain ,

Nations evolve from various backgrounds , Pakistani nation has also from large historical perspective , and now Pakistan is strong nation and now even world superpowers cannot afford to make her angry.

this is just to say sorry ,today when i was reading quran i found that "EVEN VERBAL VIOLENCE IS NOT ALLOWED BY ISLAM EVEN TOWARDS KAFIRS "so sorry to use foul language "ISLAM IS SO NONVIOLENT BUT GOD KNOWS WHY SOME MEN CANT LEAVE WITHOUT VIOLENCE"

EXACTLY, now u see.. for last 10 years, the guns on the borders have been almost silent. terrorism has come down(whatever the reason be), and we can see the effect. The SAARC summit was a success, where India and Pakistan were talking about cooperation and trade. That is the only way forward. We can talk whatever we want, kashmir issue is not going anywhere. So the only way, atleast for now, is to keep it on back-burner, and talk about trade, commerce, good bilateral relations and cooperation..

of course Stockholm syndrome - know it well. You make a good point. Hindus are incredibly knowledgeable about this.

Stockholm syndrome: Muslims support Modi; Cong shocked?

New Delhi, Sept 20: A new controversy may soon hit Congress-BJP relation over Salman Khurshid's comment on Gujarat Chief Minister, Narendra Modi's fast. Citing the huge popularity for Modi's three-day fast among the Muslims, Khurshid claimed, "it's Stockholm syndrome in Gujarat."

Congress leader and Union Law Minister, Khurshid stated, "(Narendra Mod's fast) a case of Stockholm Syndrome...where the oppressed praise the oppressor."

However, the Congress leader also clarified his stand on the comment saying that he or his party do not oppose an independent, rational choice to support a political party that any individual might have made. Though, Khurshid seem to have been shocked after noticing "so many Muslims were seemingly happy under Modi."

Despite Khurshid's clarification on the "Stockholm syndrome" comment, it's being widely cleared that Congress is yet to accept the fact that Muslims in Gujarat, indeed, seem to have left the memories of Godhra wounds back.

BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain earlier had claimed, "The perception of BJP and Modi being (anti-minority) is not correct. The fact is that Muslims in Gujarat are progressing. People have come here, spoke about their view and acceptance of the government. People of minority community in large number at the fast in not a fabrication."

Meanwhile, many 2002 Gujarat riots survivors seem to have ridiculed Modi's three-day Sadbhavna fast calling it a "Natak". One of the survivors, Prof Bandukwala has been disdainful of Modi's fast. He said, "Suddenly he has realised it that for prime ministership he wants to make friend from Muslims and coming out with Sadbhavna fast. I think this is an insult of Muslims, particularly to those who have suffered in riots."

Here it can be recalled that Modi has always been accused of oppressing the Muslims and minorities in the state. Modi's decision to hold the fast also had emerged after the Supreme Court ordered over the charge-sheet against Modi in Godhra riot case.

aah come on, that's A Congress politician trying to carry out his duty of minority-appeasement and BJP-bashing... (not that I support Modi in any way...)

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

of course Stockholm syndrome - know it well. You make a good point. Hindus are incredibly knowledgeable about this.

New Delhi, Sept 20: A new controversy may soon hit Congress-BJP relation over Salman Khurshid's comment on Gujarat Chief Minister, Narendra Modi's fast. Citing the huge popularity for Modi's three-day fast among the Muslims, Khurshid claimed, "it's Stockholm syndrome in Gujarat."

Congress leader and Union Law Minister, Khurshid stated, "(Narendra Mod's fast) a case of Stockholm Syndrome...where the oppressed praise the oppressor."

However, the Congress leader also clarified his stand on the comment saying that he or his party do not oppose an independent, rational choice to support a political party that any individual might have made. Though, Khurshid seem to have been shocked after noticing "so many Muslims were seemingly happy under Modi."

Despite Khurshid's clarification on the "Stockholm syndrome" comment, it's being widely cleared that Congress is yet to accept the fact that Muslims in Gujarat, indeed, seem to have left the memories of Godhra wounds back.

BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain earlier had claimed, "The perception of BJP and Modi being (anti-minority) is not correct. The fact is that Muslims in Gujarat are progressing. People have come here, spoke about their view and acceptance of the government. People of minority community in large number at the fast in not a fabrication."

Meanwhile, many 2002 Gujarat riots survivors seem to have ridiculed Modi's three-day Sadbhavna fast calling it a "Natak". One of the survivors, Prof Bandukwala has been disdainful of Modi's fast. He said, "Suddenly he has realised it that for prime ministership he wants to make friend from Muslims and coming out with Sadbhavna fast. I think this is an insult of Muslims, particularly to those who have suffered in riots."

Here it can be recalled that Modi has always been accused of oppressing the Muslims and minorities in the state. Modi's decision to hold the fast also had emerged after the Supreme Court ordered over the charge-sheet against Modi in Godhra riot case.

u quoted "stockholm syndrome" as used by a congress politician.. but didn't care to notice the bolded sentence in the same post which clearly states why he was in a deny-mode...

aah come on, that's A Congress politician trying to carry out his duty of minority-appeasement and BJP-bashing... (not that I support Modi in any way...)

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

u quoted "stockholm syndrome" as used by a congress politician.. but didn't care to notice the bolded sentence in the same post which clearly states why he was in a deny-mode...

Matrix - From what i see in your posts you seem to be level headed and want to portray peace which im grateful. I was merely pointing out how SS can sometimes be taken out of context or thrown around without comprehending it. I am not naive enough the whole of India is put in the same boat. It simply is blown out of proportion on this forum. My apologies if any offense was taken.

@all who accused of indians having hatred for pakistanis in every indian forum...
i posted the same thread in an indian forum..
and guess what i didnt saw a single post of troll..til now everyone supported my view and if u wanna see the posts there visit the link

@all who accused of indians having hatred for pakistanis in every indian forum...
i posted the same thread in an indian forum..
and guess what i didnt saw a single post of troll..til now everyone supported my view and if u wanna see the posts there visit the link

You start a thread today where there is 5 indians and 1 pakistani on and the forum is rushed off its feet bro. There has been 9 posts and 10 people who have visited the thread of 1 that was .........butters who is only on their as he is banned from here for trolling. We have over 1100 people on line at the moment and have had almost 200 responses to this thread on here - you are certainly going to encounter a difference of opinion when there is such a big difference in volume reading and responding to a thread.

You start a thread today where there is 5 indians and 1 pakistani on and the forum is rushed off its feet bro. There has been 9 posts and 10 people who have visited the thread of 1 that was .........butters who is only on their as he is banned from here for trolling. We have over 1100 people on line at the moment and have had almost 200 responses to this thread on here - you are certainly going to encounter a difference of opinion when there is such a big difference in volume reading and responding to a thread.
exactly...this is what i told to one guy in this forum that the forum where u saw hatred posts by indian on sensitive issue has much less member than this forum...the volume of posts is quite low compared to this forum ..and the volume of opinions of 121 bilion people is infinitely large compared to opinions of 1000s of indians here!!the people in these forums doesnt represent whole of india buddy

exactly...this is what i told to one guy in this forum that the forum where u saw hatred posts by indian on sensitive issue has much less member than this forum...the volume of posts is quite low compared to this forum ..and the volume of opinions of 121 bilion people is infinitely large compared to opinions of 1000s of indians here!!the people in these forums doesnt represent whole of india buddy

thank you for your response.
I am in complete agreement with you. Nor does this site represent the opinion of all Pakistanis. You reep what you sow in life so if your intentions are good then it will bring back goodness. I always have time and respect Ashok and Pmukerjee even when not agreeing with them. Both sides bait each other. An example is matrix ashok and myself were trying to establish reality and offering peace on a thread (imran khan thread) yesterday and suddenly a troll came on and put an abusive remark and duly got banned - hence he is wearing a pink sari on here today and posting on IDF today.
Look yaar both countries have internet global warriors and the general populous of both nations don't have issues that we cant resolve - even the sensitivity of Kashmir. Give and take and lets move on!

No problem with indian people, the indian state with it's need for regional hegemony is the real problem.

Any problem with chinese well known quest for power and regional hegemony???? No?? Why???

Flow of dollars I believe.

Back
Top Bottom