What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

Your statement show you don't know how military works and where whole Kargil war was fought, ever heard of Nakiyal sector or Neelam Valley? do you know that your soldiers were crying for help in Ciachin during Kargil war as they were not able to get supplies. Our soldiers had hacked in to your transmission and were able to locate your transportation and after that our artillery get the job done and I know Indian will never believe that and I don't care.

Nothing of that sort happened you lying sob!!Do you even know that there was an alternate route which was open during the whole Kargil war??The Siachen brigade was virtually unaffected and your soldiers died like swines for nothing.
You don't believe me??Very good,just get a copy of the book "Beyond NJ 9842 The SIACHEN Saga" written by Nitin A. Gokhale and see for yourself if I'm right or not.

If i am guessing right you must be 68 year old?

I see how it is.

You don't like my posts, you don't like my attitude, nor my comments......OK. At the ripe old age of 64, I have to endure your unkind remarks! Woe is me.

I see how it is.

You don't like my posts, you don't like my attitude, nor my comments......OK. At the ripe old age of 64, I have to endure your unkind remarks! Woe is me.

Well I guess you got confused between me with some other poster.... I dono where this feeling was generated.....

1) There was never an instance i didnt like your posts.... Infact there were several occasions i agreed with your posts.... It is natural at times i didnt agree but never replied to those.... There were several posts of yours which i liked.
2) Your attitude, Well at times i felt you were rude (never to me though) but then most of us here are younger than your children, and i never felt offended with it...
3) I dont remember disliking your comments.
4) My remarks were not in "unkind" at least in my mind when i made it..... It was a polite way to ask the age some one who is senior to me and i didnot want to offend you when i ask that....

There are 2 or 3 nair in this forum..... I am one of them.....

Well I guess you got confused between me with some other poster.... I dono where this feeling was generated.....

1) There was never an instance i didnt like your posts.... Infact there were several occasions i agreed with your posts.... It is natural at times i didnt agree but never replied to those.... There were several posts of yours which i liked.
2) Your attitude, Well at times i felt you were rude (never to me though) but then most of us here are younger than your children, and i never felt offended with it...
3) I dont remember disliking your comments.
4) My remarks were not in "unkind" at least in my mind when i made it..... It was a polite way to ask the age some one who is senior to me and i didnot want to offend you when i ask that....

There are 2 or 3 nair in this forum..... I am one of them.....

That post was a joke!

Nothing of that sort happened you lying sob!!Do you even know that there was an alternate route which was open during the whole Kargil war??The Siachen brigade was virtually unaffected and your soldiers died like swines for nothing.
You don't believe me??Very good,just get a copy of the book "Beyond NJ 9842 The SIACHEN Saga" written by Nitin A. Gokhale and see for yourself if I'm right or not.

Please use appropriate language.,

And you guys really believe that absolute piece of horse shit.........and that too in this age!!

Post Reported :angry:

Who the are you to tell us about our faith or talk about something you don't even understand. :angry:

Mind your language :angry: You Indians talk big but when truth is posted your ethics fall down to bottom of the ocean.

Its always you Indians who lie about Kashmir as I have ancestors from Kashmir it is very important part for me and during Kargil conflict I had first hand information like many there so don't try to post some thing which was not there, so called 2nd route, just ask your soldiers to speak truth who were posted there during that time.

Last edited:
Time to get rid of article 370. I also would love to settle in J&K. The land is just beautiful :-):-):toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign:

Jammu55.jpg

Jammu-kashmir.jpg

Post Reported :angry:

Who the are you to tell us about our faith or talk about something you don't even understand. :angry:

Mind your language :angry: You Indians talk big but when truth is posted your ethics fall down to bottom of the ocean.

Its always you Indians who lie about Kashmir as I have ancestors from Kashmir it is very important part for me and during Kargil conflict I had first hand information like many there so don't try to post some thing which was not there, so called 2nd route, just ask your soldiers to speak truth who were posted there during that time.

While I agree that he should not have called you a lying SOB, since it is obviously wrong to call another member an SOB, your posts leave a lot to be desired.

Your having ancestors from Kashmir does not make your posts more authentic. Saying that you have first hand information is really silly, since you cannot have had that without being a combatant. That is what first hand information means, not the way you have used it. Hearing something from someone does not count as evidence, and cannot be presented as a fact; it is what it was when you heard it, a piece of hearsay.

Your own sources, reputable Pakistani sources, including Kaisar Tufail, have given us sufficient information about events from your side of the border to make things clear to the whole world. Their accounts certainly don't show the Pakistani forces as astute and victorious, merely as an abandoned contingent disowned by its own leadership, whose bodies lay on the battlefield to be collected for burial by Indian troops.

Try to avoid violent language, and please do not try to dignify your gossip-mongering by calls to Indians to ask Indian troops what 'really' happened. What really happened is what you do not wish to admit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom