What's new

India and Pakistan ? Pakistan and India

Looks like you forgot your world famous Kargil fiasco.

That was 14 years back!!

And you are talking about something which happened a month ago:lol:
Because we want to move forward. That was just an example. But still no response from your side. Every our religious party leaders are going to indian for peace between both countries but still no response from you.

Because we want to move forward. That was just an example. But still no response from your side. Every our religious party leaders are going to indian for peace between both countries but still no response from you.
If you wanna move forward then start making progress on 26/11 case. That would be a good start. We have approached countless times to you about this so that the peace process could be started. But no response from you.

op bhai please we have discussed it a million times not again buddy

the fact in hate , jealousy & revenge from india is essentially the onli national identity pakistanies are having

they will never become friends with india rather they will be happy to eat grass and keep on fighting india till there 'masiah' will come and unite muslims of sub continent and they wii settle all owt standing issyes with indians after they do 'gazwa E hind' that is there relegous obligation

last but not the least they think we are 'short,dark,evil minded banya hindus/musharkeens' and 'children of there easterwhile/former servants/riyaya' so how can the superior arab/central asian and turkish desendent tall fair martial race pakistanies be ever freinds with short ,dark indians who have small **** :azn:

If you wanna move forward then start making progress on 26/11 case. That would be a good start. We have approached countless times to you about this so that the peace process could be started. But no response from you.
Yeah! like you did well on the statement of your own ex-general that you were funding rebels in balochistan.

Yeah! like you did well on the statement of your own ex-general that you were funding rebels in balochistan.

Link please.

BTW You are now changing the topic. I repeat, we want you to prosecute the masterminds and terrorists of 26/11.

That would be a good start to continue the peace process. Now tell me why are you not doing it?

well show the world proof of that or STFU ..period

any way thing is we learned that trick form you when you send your afridi tribmen to forcefully ennex kashmir in 1948 , then again ayub khan send his commondos in operation gibralter to coax kashmiries to take up arms agisnt india , then again you tried the same trick with sikhs to get punjab in name of khalistan .....so if ...i say IF as you interpret india is training and arming balochistanis to fight PA then why be so amazed and cry over it ....now thats a classic case of double standards

aap karen to chamtkaar aur hum karen to balatkaar ....ye achee baat nahi hai janab

to goya aapka kya khayal hai pakistan aur hindustan ke beech chal rahi ye kasheedgi yoon hi kayam rahegi ya isme koi behtree ki ueemd hai aapko bhaijaan

hum log jab tak jahil ganwaar raheen gay aysy hi larty marty raheen gay . jab civilazed modern educated ban jaay gay to insaniyat bhi a jaay gee .

hum log jab tak jahil ganwaar raheen gay aysy hi larty marty raheen gay . jab civilazed modern educated ban jaay gay to insaniyat bhi a jaay gee .
jane do miya kisse amjha rahe ho insaan to shuru se hi janawarhi raha hai tareekh gawah hai Ram , Krishna , buddha,Jesus ,Muhammad , Guru nanak jaison ke ane ke bavjood isse aaj bhi sex or voilence & greed ke ilawa kuch nazar nahi aata

jane do miya kisse amjha rahe ho insaan to shuru se hi janawarhi raha hai tareekh gawah hai Ram , Krishna , buddha,Jesus ,Muhammad , Guru nanak jaison ke ane ke bavjood isse aaj bhi sex or voilence & greed ke ilawa kuch nazar nahi aata

Bhai, Violence ko khatam karo. Sex and Greed is Good. :dirol:

Link please.

BTW You are now changing the topic. I repeat, we want you to prosecute the masterminds and terrorists of 26/11.

That would be a good start to continue the peace process. Now tell me why are you not doing it?
Like we are hurting you always..
You know everything we did to you but you know nothing what you did to us.
We are not asking you for anything and we've already forget our past but you people will be same always.
Actually you don't want peace talks..

well show the world proof of that or STFU ..period

any way thing is we learned that trick form you when you send your afridi tribmen to forcefully ennex kashmir in 1948 , then again ayub khan send his commondos in operation gibralter to coax kashmiries to take up arms agisnt india , then again you tried the same trick with sikhs to get punjab in name of khalistan .....so if ...i say IF as you interpret india is training and arming balochistanis to fight PA then why be so amazed and cry over it ....now thats a classic case of double standards

aap karen to chamtkaar aur hum karen to balatkaar ....ye achee baat nahi hai janab
That answer was for him. I am already saying that forget what happen in past and move forward you..

Back
Top Bottom