What's new

India and Pakistan ? Pakistan and India

You can wish whatever you want but reality is very different. I' m not here to give you the proofs or anything nor this thread is about that so better stick to the topic.

well u can wish wat ever u want living in america....i live in india so i know.... :)

well u can wish wat ever u want living in america....i live in india so i know.... :)

As i said you can dream whatever, i don't have to prove anything to you as this is not the thread. Every time i see poor Indians crying on this forum...boohoo Muslims imposed Fatwa not to enter this village, Muslims fought Hindus in UP or Bihar, Muslim population rising, Owais Deccani speech against India, etc etc...so it's better to tell them everything is OK.

As i said you can dream whatever, i don't have to prove anything to you as this is not the thread. Every time i see poor Indians crying on this forum...boohoo Muslims imposed Fatwa not to enter this village, Muslims fought Hindus in UP or Bihar, Muslim population rising, Owais Deccani speech against India, etc etc...so it's better to tell them everything is OK.

hmmm...not the right thread to discuss it....n got no time to discuss it either

Come on dude - South asia will become dull without Pakistan-India rivalry.

So you talked about topic by mentioning those Indian territories. :lol:

I mentioned the reasons of unfriendly relations between Pakistan & India & that is very much on topic. Unless the disputes are there one cannot dream about friendly relations. As for your offtopic post # 69 you can call Mars your territory or your country a SUPA PAWA but who cares?

I mentioned the reasons of unfriendly relations between Pakistan & India & that is very much on topic. Unless the disputes are there one cannot dream about friendly relations. As for your offtopic post # 69 you can call Mars your territory or your country a SUPA PAWA but who cares?

That means you wanted to grab those land that didn't belong to you. :wacko:

That means you wanted to grab those land that didn't belong to you. :wacko:

I won't reply to your OFFTOPIC POSTS AGAIN. The lands that were Pakistan's are occupied by India & that is the hurdle between friendly relations between Pakistan & India, return Pakistani lands back & Pakistan India will have US Canada like relations.

I won't reply to your OFFTOPIC POSTS AGAIN. The lands that were Pakistan's are occupied by India & that is the hurdle between friendly relations between Pakistan & India, return Pakistani lands back & Pakistan India will have US Canada like relations.
Return back our land AJK and we will have US Canada like relations

See, first you create a country saying Muslims can't live with Hindus and than tried to grab the land of Hindus. :wacko::wacko:

Return back our land AJK and we will have US Canada like relations

We are ready to hold referendum in AJK...if India agrees to hold it in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. If AJK vote for India, Pakistan will pull out it's troops.

Back
Top Bottom