What's new

India and Pakistan ? Pakistan and India

We are ready to hold referendum in AJK...if India agrees to hold it in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. If AJK vote for India, Pakistan will pull out it's troops.

The first condition was Pakistani army have to vacate entire Kashmir but Pakistan never did.

See, first you create a country saying Muslims can't live with Hindus and than tried to grab the land of Hindus. :wacko::wacko:

No one is grabbing your land. Pakistan just want it's lands that are occupied by India. If that is called grabbing then whole world does that & have a right to do so.

The first condition was Pakistani army have to vacate entire Kashmir but Pakistan never did.

Pakistan is there because AJK govt wants it to be there. If Pakistani troops pulls out Indian Occupiers will enter the liberated part too.

No one is grabbing your land. Pakistan just want it's lands that are occupied by India. If that is called grabbing then whole world does that & have a right to do so.

your words sounds like Pot calling the Kettle black. :pissed:

Pakistan is there because AJK govt wants it to be there. If Pakistani troops pulls out Indian Occupiers will enter the liberated part too.

You have no documents to claim Kashmir.

You don't wan't me to start posting the pictures do you?

I wish you can post some documents to claim Kashmir. The people of Kashmir under Pakistan's control even don't have representation in Pakistan's Parliament or right to vote in Pakistan's elections.

I wish you can post some documents to claim Kashmir. The people of Kashmir under Pakistan's control even don't have representation in Pakistan's Parliament or right to vote in Pakistan's elections.

They have their own PM & Assembly dear...what are you talking about. As for documents I've posted documents of Jungadh/Manvadar joining Pakistan. Hyderabad Deccan choose to remain independent or join Pakistan but India occupied it. Kashmir ruler had promised to join Pakistan earlier & Kashmir was part of Pakistan Freedom Movement but later the DogRa joined India...still the people never accept this decision & continue to fight Indian terrorism till this day.

They have their own PM & Assembly dear...what are you talking about. As for documents I've posted documents of Jungadh/Manvadar joining Pakistan. Hyderabad Deccan choose to remain independent or join Pakistan but India occupied it. Kashmir ruler had promised to join Pakistan earlier & Kashmir was part of Pakistan Freedom Movement but later the DogRa joined India...still the people never accept this decision & continue to fight Indian terrorism till this day.

I already informed you that Diwan Shahnawaz Bhutto of Junagadh, daddy of your former Prime Minister handed over Junagadh to India. Now, if you think Junagadh is yours you go ask Bhutto's family members why they gave it to India. :laugh: For rest of them, you have no documents to claim those lands. :wacko:

I already informed you that Diwan Shahnawaz Bhutto of Junagadh, daddy of your former Prime Minister handed over Junagadh to India. Now, if you think Junagadh is yours you go ask Bhutto's family members why they gave it to India. :laugh: For rest of them, you have no documents to claim those lands. :wacko:

And i asked you to post proof that Diwan had been given authority to hand it over by the Nawab. You never posted anything proving that...heck you even failed to post the signed documents by Diwan handing over the territory. I again ask you(like i did on that thread) post the signed document where Nawab give authority to the Diwan that he can do anything with his state or otherwise STFU.;)

And i asked you to post proof that Diwan had been given authority to hand it over by the Nawab. You never posted anything proving that...heck you even failed to post the signed documents by Diwan handing over the territory. I again ask you(like i did on that thread) post the signed document where Nawab give authority to the Diwan that he can do anything with his state or otherwise STFU.;)

I am again posting the Pakistani source, read it and see the grumbling also. :lol:

1-Memon-World.net

So, go better ask Bilawal Bhutto, why his great-grandpa Shahnawaz Bhutto handed over Junagadh to India, stop complaining here. :laugh:

HAVE SOME SHAME N STOP LYIN!

Did you read the link I posted, You should have read it.

Here is Shahnawaz Bhutto's letter to Mr. Buch, the Regional Commissioner of Saurashtra in the Government of India, he invited Indian government to take control of Junagadh.

Dear Mr. Buch,
After discussion with Mr. Samaldas Gandhi at Rajkot on October 1, Capt. Harvey Jones, senior member of Junagadh State Council, brought certain proposals for the consideration of the Council. The Council were prepared to accept them under protest but before a final decision could be communicated to Mr. Samaldas Gandhi it was thought necessary to ascertain the opinion of the leading members of the public. A meeting was therefore held this evening and the view of the leaders was unanimously expressed that instead of handing over the administration to the Indian Union through the so-called Provisional Government, it should be directly given over to the Indian Union, through the Regional Commissioner at Rajkot.
The Junagadh Government, therefore, has requested that in order to avoid bloodshed, hardship, loss of life and property and to preserve the dynasty, you should be approached to give your assistance to the administration particularly with a view to preserve law and order, which is threatened by aggressive elements from outside. This arrangement is sought pending an honourable settlement of the several issues involved in Junagadh's accession. We have already wired to His Excellency Lord Mountbatten, Mahatmaji, Prime and Deputy Prime Ministers of India, Hon'ble Abul Kalarn Azad and the Governor-General and Prime Minister of Pakistan.
I hope you will kindly respond to this request.
Yours sincerely, :Sd/S.N.bhutto,
Dewan, Junagadh."

Hotel Vishala

I am again posting the Pakistani source, read it and see the grumbling also. :lol:

1-Memon-World.net

So, go better ask Bilawal Bhutto, why his great-grandpa Shahnawaz Bhutto handed over Junagadh to India, stop complaining here. :laugh:

I' am sorry to say but i haven't seen an elite member who is a troll & a shameless one. I asked you about SIGNED DOCUMENTS BY NAWAB WHERE HE GAVE AUTHORITY TO DIWAN TO DO WHATEVER HE WISH WITH NAWAB'S TERRITORY. You neither post that & you didn't even post any signed document by Diwan which can confirm your claim. I repeat post the signed documents by Nawab where he gave authority to Diwan otherwise STFU.

Here is Shahnawaz Bhutto's letter to Mr. Buch, the Regional Commissioner of Saurashtra in the Government of India, he invited Indian government to take control of Junagadh.

Dear Mr. Buch,
After discussion with Mr. Samaldas Gandhi at Rajkot on October 1, Capt. Harvey Jones, senior member of Junagadh State Council, brought certain proposals for the consideration of the Council. The Council were prepared to accept them under protest but before a final decision could be communicated to Mr. Samaldas Gandhi it was thought necessary to ascertain the opinion of the leading members of the public. A meeting was therefore held this evening and the view of the leaders was unanimously expressed that instead of handing over the administration to the Indian Union through the so-called Provisional Government, it should be directly given over to the Indian Union, through the Regional Commissioner at Rajkot.
The Junagadh Government, therefore, has requested that in order to avoid bloodshed, hardship, loss of life and property and to preserve the dynasty, you should be approached to give your assistance to the administration particularly with a view to preserve law and order, which is threatened by aggressive elements from outside. This arrangement is sought pending an honourable settlement of the several issues involved in Junagadh's accession. We have already wired to His Excellency Lord Mountbatten, Mahatmaji, Prime and Deputy Prime Ministers of India, Hon'ble Abul Kalarn Azad and the Governor-General and Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Dewan, Junagadh.

Hotel Vishala

Hotel vishala n memon world? Thanks for BLOGs...

As i said "HAVE SOME SHAME" ... How many times are you going to embarass yourself?

Dear Mr. Buch,
Dewan, Junagadh."

Hotel Vishala

Where are signature of Bhutto? Where is authorization by Nawab? Even today the Exiled Nawab of Junagarh/Manvadar is living in Karachi.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom