What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

While I agree that he should not have called you a lying SOB, since it is obviously wrong to call another member an SOB, your posts leave a lot to be desired.
Your having ancestors from Kashmir does not make your posts more authentic. Saying that you have first hand information is really silly, since you cannot have had that without being a combatant. That is what first hand information means, not the way you have used it. Hearing something from someone does not count as evidence, and cannot be presented as a fact; it is what it was when you heard it, a piece of hearsay.
Your own sources, reputable Pakistani sources, including Kaisar Tufail, have given us sufficient information about events from your side of the border to make things clear to the whole world. Their accounts certainly don't show the Pakistani forces as astute and victorious, merely as an abandoned contingent disowned by its own leadership, whose bodies lay on the battlefield to be collected for burial by Indian troops.
Try to avoid violent language, and please do not try to dignify your gossip-mongering by calls to Indians to ask Indian troops what 'really' happened. What really happened is what you do not wish to admit.

What I have said here is what I have seen or had first hand info during Kargil, It don't comes from fanboys on Internet or some links posted by some people.

Do you know that a 19 year old young fresh army officer who volunteer for posting in Kashmir took 13 bullets of LMG but still don't allow IA to took that post while only have 6 to 8 men there, and still he survived as sole survivor of that post where 3 of your posts supported by artillery were engaging. Its not easy to absorb this kind of news but sister of that young soldier was sharing portion of my house in Kashmir she told us while having tears as he was her only brother.

Last edited:
What I have said here is what I have seen or had first hand info during Kargil, It don't comes from fanboys on Internet or some links posted by some people.

Do you know that a 19 year old young fresh army officer who volunteer for posting in Kashmir took 13 bullets of LMG but still don't allow IA to took that post while only have 6 to 8 men there, and still he survived as sole survivor of that post where 3 of your posts supported by artillery were engaging. Its not easy to absorb this kind of news but sister of that young soldier was sharing portion of my house in Kashmir she told us while having tears as he was her only brother.

And how do you reconcile that report with the fact that all posts occupied were recovered? How did the young man's sister get this information while the battle was going on, and no news could be passed either way? How did she know that 3 posts were engaging that post, when there was not a single occupied Indian post at the outset of the conflict?

Can you please give us some credible information, rather than these tear-jerkers?

And how do you reconcile that report with the fact that all posts occupied were recovered? How did the young man's sister get this information while the battle was going on, and no news could be passed either way? How did she know that 3 posts were engaging that post, when there was not a single occupied Indian post at the outset of the conflict?
Can you please give us some credible information, rather than these tear-jerkers?

When fresh troops arrived at the post after nearly 18 hours, as it was not possible for troops to go close as post and area around was very heavily shelled by IA.

As for the lady she had all her family member including her husband in military and at that time all of them were serving in Kashmir front lines Including Kargil, she was brave lady as she knew all may not come back alive.

At late night after 2am military vehicles arrived at our home asking them to rush to CMH.

When fresh troops arrived at the post after nearly 18 hours, as it was not possible for troops to go close as post and area around was very heavily shelled by IA.

As for the lady she had all her family member including her husband in military and at that time all of them were serving in Kashmir front lines Including Kargil, she was brave lady as she knew all may not come back alive.

At late night after 2am military vehicles arrived at our home asking them to rush to CMH.

What makes this sentimental tosh so utterly bizarre is that you are describing an act of aggression, of infiltration of regular army troops (according to your own account) who were repeatedly denied by your army commanders, and who were described as mujahedin, an aggression that was vacated by force, and not a defence of your own territory, and a misadventure mounted by one of the most dangerous of your military commanders, who nearly led your country to total destruction, a misadventure which led to your political leadership desperately flying into Washington to seek their intercession, and a misadventure which ended ignobly with the eviction and the withdrawal of all the invading troops.

And this is sought to be dressed up and presented as - what, precisely? Heroism? Defence of the homeland? A half-witted adventure promoted by the quarter-witted and enthusiastically participated in by the witless.

You are just an ignorant person who totally ignored what I have said.

What are you trying to say? people from Azad Kashmir are already crossing the LOC and integrating back into mainstream society.

“Each city requires 700 acres of land where 75,000-100,000 people would be accommodated. Each city will have a medical college, two engineering colleges, four police stations and 12 schools,”

The plan sounds good, but has its issues.

Malls, good homes, hospitals, colleges all sound fantastic. But what about jobs, income etc? Already a majority of people are living on government funds sitting idly and throwing the occasional stones or going the lunatic way of life.. (as happening in the radically challenged/confused certain parts of the world.

So before setting up these satellite towns, water down Article 370 first by allowing special economic zones where the business people from other states can open up greater opportunities for the people of the state. Give tax concessions for institutions which set up businesses in JK.

Then only the settlements gets any meaning. Otherwise it will just add up to the already living popula which gets benefits from the central government which infact is taken from the citizens of the other states.

What makes this sentimental tosh so utterly bizarre is that you are describing an act of aggression, of infiltration of regular army troops (according to your own account) who were repeatedly denied by your army commanders, and who were described as mujahedin, an aggression that was vacated by force, and not a defence of your own territory, and a misadventure mounted by one of the most dangerous of your military commanders, who nearly led your country to total destruction, a misadventure which led to your political leadership desperately flying into Washington to seek their intercession, and a misadventure which ended ignobly with the eviction and the withdrawal of all the invading troops.

You Indians create stories of your own and try to teach other not to make one, while they were speaking truth, one of the most hypocrite people in the world you are.

When I post that IA spec ops killed innocent Kashmiris on Pakistani side of LOC it was a lie and story and but what you post is truth, big hypocrites.

Have you seen mujahideen crossing over ever??? but I have seen people who lost their loved one due to IA's brutality and they were all Kashmiri Civilians.

It was India who never have behave like an elder brother since partition and now they lecture us, it was India who violated the partition laws by capturing Juna Gar and other states which want to go with Pakistan and you teach us who is right and who wrong.

Every Pakistani knows what role India have played before and after Partition to hurt and destabilize Pakistan.

Fall of Hyderabad: 17th September a black day in human history | TwoCircles.net
Junagadh: Legally Pakistan | TNS - The News on Sunday

Last edited:
You Indians create stories of your own and try to teach other not to make one, while they were speaking truth, one of the most hypocrite people in the world you are.

When I post that IA spec ops killed innocent Kashmiris on Pakistani side of LOC it was a lie and story and but what you post is truth, big hypocrites.

Have you seen mujahideen crossing over ever??? but I have seen people who lost their loved one due to IA's brutality and they were all Kashmiri Civilians.

It was India who never have behave like an elder brother since partition and now they lecture us, it was India who violated the partition laws by capturing Juna Gar and other states which want to go with Pakistan and you teach us who is right and who wrong.

Every Pakistani knows what role India have played before and after Partition to hurt and destabilize Pakistan.

Fall of Hyderabad: 17th September a black day in human history | TwoCircles.net
Junagadh: Legally Pakistan | TNS - The News on Sunday

I have explained at least thrice in one case, the case of Junagadh, the exact detailed sequence of events, and corrected the mistaken impression among Pakistanis that there was foul play on the part of India in the matter of the accession of Junagadh to India.

I cannot be BOTHERED to repeat ad nauseam for every fresh generation of young zealots hot with a patriotic flush the narration of events in Junagadh. It is time that you got the facts clear and stopped whining about wrongs that never happened, about mythical efforts to hurt and destabilise Pakistan, and about violation of non-existent partition laws.

If you have so much enthusiasm about these, then go back into the old narratives in this very forum and read my long and detailed, painstaking accounts of the truth.

Otherwise, kindly shut up.

What is most enfuriating is that on being exposed for a story-teller and a lying cheat, this little pipsqueak now changes the game and wishes to discuss Junagadh and Hyderabad. Once his mistakes and propagandising is exposed over there, no doubt we will be forced to sit through lugubrious and utterly false accounts of other myths that he carries along as so much toxic mental baggage.

The plan sounds good, but has its issues.

Malls, good homes, hospitals, colleges all sound fantastic. But what about jobs, income etc? Already a majority of people are living on government funds sitting idly and throwing the occasional stones or going the lunatic way of life.. (as happening in the radically challenged/confused certain parts of the world.

So before setting up these satellite towns, water down Article 370 first by allowing special economic zones where the business people from other states can open up greater opportunities for the people of the state. Give tax concessions for institutions which set up businesses in JK.

Then only the settlements gets any meaning. Otherwise it will just add up to the already living popula which gets benefits from the central government which infact is taken from the citizens of the other states.

Good point.

Only all this can be done without touching Article 370.

Doing so is irrelevant for the purpose. Nobody will insist on owning industrial property if lease is a possibility.

Last edited:
JAMMU AND KASHMIR:
DISTRIBUTION OF RELIGIONS

Three major faiths are each clearly dominant in different parts of the erstwhile princely state of Jammu and Kashmir. Islam is virtually the sole religion throughout the Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir on the Pakistani side of the 1972 Line of Control, accounting for more than 99.5% of the population in every single district of those two areas. On the Indian side of the LOC, Islam is clearly dominant in Kashmir, is also the leading faith in three of the six districts of Jammu, and accounts for a large majority of the population in the Kargil tahsil of Kargil district. Hinduism, the second most numerous faith, accounts for a majority of the population in the three southernmost districts of Jammu and in that region as a whole. Followers of the Tibetan form of Buddhism are a decided majority in the large, but thinly populated district of Leh and in Zanskar tahsil in the southern part of Kargil district. In Jammu and Kashmir as a whole, Islam is by far the leading faith and, with 74.9% of the total population, it accounted for a somewhat larger share of the total than it did at the time of partition, when, judging from the 1941 census, it accounted for 72.9% of the population.

Fig5_v6.jpg

While a clear majority of the Muslims in Jammu, in Kashmir proper, and in Azad Kashmir are followers of the Sunni form of the faith, large areas in Indian-held Ladakh, most notably in Kargil district, and in the Pakistani-held Northern Areas have majorities who follow various sects that may be grouped under the label Shiah. These include the Ismailis, whose spiritual leader is the Aga Khan, whose Aga Khan Rural Support Programme is a major source of development assistance to the region, on both sides of the LOC. Reliable statistics on sectarian distributions within Islam have never been collected. However, based on such pre-independence data as do exist, Shiahs (of various sub-sects) outnumber Sunnis in Indian-held Kargil, while, on the Pakistani side of the LOC, they lead in all parts of the Northern Areas except Gilgit tahsil of Gilgit district and the western tahsils of Diamir district. In those areas, owing in part to immigration from Punjab and the North-West Frontier Province since the completion of the Karakoram Highway, the two sects are believed to be in rough balance.
1280px-Jammu_and_Kashmir_religions.png

sskash.gif

I have explained at least thrice in one case, the case of Junagadh, the exact detailed sequence of events, and corrected the mistaken impression among Pakistanis that there was foul play on the part of India in the matter of the accession of Junagadh to India.
I cannot be BOTHERED to repeat ad nauseam for every fresh generation of young zealots hot with a patriotic flush the narration of events in Junagadh. It is time that you got the facts clear and stopped whining about wrongs that never happened, about mythical efforts to hurt and destabilise Pakistan, and about violation of non-existent partition laws.
If you have so much enthusiasm about these, then go back into the old narratives in this very forum and read my long and detailed, painstaking accounts of the truth.
Otherwise, kindly shut up.
What is most enfuriating is that on being exposed for a story-teller and a lying cheat, this little pipsqueak now changes the game and wishes to discuss Junagadh and Hyderabad. Once his mistakes and propagandising is exposed over there, no doubt we will be forced to sit through lugubrious and utterly false accounts of other myths that he carries along as so much toxic mental baggage.

You Indian are always cheaters and try to teach your version of history to others, if you were so nice and good why majority of South Asian countries always worry about their sovereignty. India always wanted "Akhand Bharat" which is reason South Asia is not a peaceful place as other parts of world.

You Indian are always cheaters and try to teach your version of history to others, if you were so nice and good why majority of South Asian countries always worry about their sovereignty. India always wanted "Akhand Bharat" which is reason South Asia is not a peaceful place as other parts of world.
We PDF Indians didnt even knew what akhand bharat is, actually i heard that thing on one of zaid hamid's shows lol

. India always wanted "Akhand Bharat" which is reason South Asia is not a peaceful place as other parts of world.
Among the younger generation,nobody talks of Akhand Bharat any more.
it is over.

Forget south Asia,is Pakistan a peaceful country. Where does Pakistan stand today.In the last 5 years how many international cricket teams have visited Pakistan,why r pakistani matches played in other countries like UAE,London.

It is not about my cheating
It is not about my being good.
It is about my being master of my facts.

So don't talk rubbish about a subject about which you have displayed ignorance.

Go back to your books.

Back
Top Bottom