What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

Among the younger generation,nobody talks of Akhand Bharat any more.
it is over.

After Modi, I don't think so, he is big follower of Chankya and he will work to get what Indian wanted since long, to be honest he is the most dangerous person for South Asian countries as he can succeed to some point.

t is not about my cheating
It is not about my being good.
It is about my being master of my facts.
So don't talk rubbish about a subject about which you have displayed ignorance.
Go back to your books.

Kashmir is a place where my ancestors belongs from so I don't need books to get my facts right, you talk big about Kashmir have you ever visited Kashmir? specially during conflict times??

You Indians create stories of your own and try to teach other not to make one, while they were speaking truth, one of the most hypocrite people in the world you are.

What stories we create,we Indians r the most hypocrite people in the world,while u r pious & saints.It was Pakistan who raised the Kashmir issue at every assembly,foras,summits,conferences citing human right voilations & army brutallity. But what the human right voilations in Pakistan.What about the armed struggle going in Balochistan right from 1947.Why the Balochis picked up the gun.Why r Baloch activists kidnapped,tortured & killed. For u a Kashmir who protest in Sri Nagar is a freedom struggle while a Balochi protesting quetta is a terrorist. It is a double game played by Pakistan

it was India who violated the partition laws by capturing Juna Gar and other states which want to go with Pakistan and you teach us who is right and who wrong.

There was a provison to Exchange Kashmir with Hyderabad & Junagardh which was rejected by Pakistan.Actually Pakistan was more interested in Hyderabad,bcoz it was one of the richest province & the Nizam was one of the richest person in the world,In the words of Liaquat Ali Khan, I am not a fool to exchange a few hill with the vast plains.

lastly there is no freedom struggle in Hyderabad or Junagadh

After Modi, I don't think so, he is big follower of Chankya and he will work to get what Indian wanted since long, to be honest he is the most dangerous person for South Asian countries as he can succeed to some point.

Kashmir is a place where my ancestors belongs from so I don't need books to get my facts right, you talk big about Kashmir have you ever visited Kashmir? specially during conflict times??

Very frequently.

You talk as if it is necessary to be a hen to appreciate an omelette. Ignorant oaf.

Furthermore, you obviously don't know how to read English, just as earlier you have demonstrated that you don't know how to write English. Where does your not needing books to get your facts correct about Kashmir affect the subject of our discussions, which is, Junagadh and Hyderabad ?

Last edited:
What stories we create,we Indians r the most hypocrite people in the world,while u r pious & saints.It was Pakistan who raised the Kashmir issue at every assembly,foras,summits,conferences citing human right voilations & army brutallity. But what the human right voilations in Pakistan.What about the armed struggle going in Balochistan right from 1947.Why the Balochis picked up the gun.Why r Baloch activists kidnapped,tortured & killed. For u a Kashmir who protest in Sri Nagar is a freedom struggle while a Balochi protesting quetta is a terrorist. It is a double game played by Pakistan

Do you really know the demography of Baluchistan, the way of life they had?? it is a tribal area and you can't even imagine how things work there, so stop lecturing us on issues which you don't know. Foreigners are directly involved in criminal activities in Baluchistan.

U r writing a lot of rubbish,Are u drunk.It is only for people like u,Modi is the dangerous person,not for other South Asian countries.The people of Bhutan welcomed him,so the people of Nepal.Modiji visited Sri Lanka,of recent Many Japanese & Chinese business had a meeting with him.His next trip is UK & USA,so stop fooling. so far I haven't any country saying that Modiji is DANGEROUS.

On one hand u r writing that "he will work to get what Indian wanted since long".Does Modiji have a magic wand,U have to work hard to get anything,there is no free Lunch

Do you really know the demography of Baluchistan, the way of life they had?? it is a tribal area and you can't even imagine how things work there, so stop lecturing us on issues which you don't know. Foreigners are directly involved in criminal activities in Baluchistan.
@Joe Shearer
THE Insurgency problem in Balcohistan has been going on right from 1947. More then 5 wars have been fought till now.Are foreigners coming to balochistan for kidnapping,killing,torture of Baloch activists. Are foreigers protesting on the streets of Quetta waving Baloch flags.Most of the rebel s r ethnic Baloch like Brahma Bugti,Hyrbyair Marri.
it is purely a indigenous movement,there is no foreginer involved

Last edited:
Have you seen mujahideen crossing over ever???
In the same way,have u seen any foreigner crossing in Balochistan for kidnapping,killing & torture of Baloch activists. So many Balochis have lost their kith & kin.Recently 100 Baloch families were protesting out side the parliament house in Islamabad,U r clearly playing a Double game.

In the same way,have u seen any foreigner crossing in Balochistan for kidnapping,killing & torture of Baloch activists. So many Balochis have lost their kith & kin.Recently 100 Baloch families were protesting out side the parliament house in Islamabad,U r clearly playing a Double game.

I have met Baluch people who said that foreign elements are involved and even they are not safe.

U r writing a lot of rubbish,Are u drunk.It is only for people like u,Modi is the dangerous person,not for other South Asian countries.The people of Bhutan welcomed him,so the people of Nepal.Modiji visited Sri Lanka,of recent Many Japanese & Chinese business had a meeting with him.His next trip is UK & USA,so stop fooling. so far I haven't any country saying that Modiji is DANGEROUS.
On one hand u r writing that "he will work to get what Indian wanted since long".Does Modiji have a magic wand,U have to work hard to get anything,there is no free Lunch

Mind your language, They way he has behaved with minorities while he was CM show what mentality he has, it also shows that you are drunk not me, and as a Muslim its prohibited for me and I strictly follow it.

I have met Baluch people who said that foreign elements are involved and even they are not safe.
@Joe Shearer

U mean from 1947,foreign elements are involved in kidnapping, & torture of Baloch activists. People will laugh at you,stop fooling,be honest. It is your own State agencies like ISI who r doing this dirty job.

U mean from 1947,foreign elements are involved in kidnapping, & torture of Baloch activists. People will laugh at you,stop fooling,be honest. It is your own State agencies like ISI who r doing this dirty job.

You don't know a thing about Baluchistan and after reading some books you have become champion. @Aeronaut need your opinion on this stupid Indian troll about Baluch fighting with Pak since independence.

Mind your language, They way he has behaved with minorities while he was CM show what mentality he has, it also shows that you are drunk not me, and as a Muslim its prohibited for me and I strictly follow it.

Once again rubbish,He has won in Gujarat 3 times in a row which is a record,normaly 90% politicans r thrown out even before their tenure ends. He even wanted to resign after the Godhra massacre,but he was prevented from doing this.So far Indian courts have not found Narendra Modiji guilty.

You don't know a thing about Baluchistan and after reading some books you have become champion. @Aeronaut need your opinion on this stupid Indian troll about Baluch fighting with Pak since independence.

Why the Balochis have picked up the gun,do u have any answer.First u r saying foreign elements r involved in kidnapping baloch activists right from 1947 which itself is a big lie.Who will come to Balochistan to kidnap Baloch Activists.

Once again rubbish,He has won in Gujarat 3 times in a row which is a record,normaly 90% politicans r thrown out even before their tenure ends. He even wanted to resign after the Godhra massacre,but he was prevented from doing this.So far Indian courts have not found Narendra Modiji guilty.

Don't try to fool world with your stupid words, and did I say anything about his winning or losing election?? Is Gujrat Muslim majority area??

Why the Balochis have picked up the gun,do u have any answer.First u r saying foreign elements r involved in kidnapping baloch activists right from 1947 which itself is a big lie.Who will come to Balochistan to kidnap Baloch Activists.

Baloch people have not taken weapons against Pakistan, its few tribal lord who have done for money, and once again I must ask you to read about demography of Baluchistan. If ordinary Bloch people had taken arms against Pakistan then they would not have joined PA and other security agencies in numbers since Kiyani's era. They are joining PA voluntarily and love their country, so stop your rubbish.

Don't try to fool world with your stupid words, and did I say anything about his winning or losing election?? Is Gujrat Muslim majority area??
Yes there were riots in Gujarat even before Narendra Modi was born,
What about the sectarian voilence in yr country.More people have died in pakistan then India.More people in Pakistan are demanding Asylum in different countries,the Hazaras,shias,Ahemdiyas.Infact this year more then 300 Hindu families from Sindh have demanded asylum in India due to the terrible law & order in Sindh

Baloch people have not taken weapons against Pakistan, its few tribal lord who have done for money, and once again I must ask you to read about demography of Baluchistan..

A few baloch tibal lords have picked up weapons right from 1947.I see,great logic.

Now who will believe u.Even the number of Army check posts have more then doubled in the recent years,so kidnapping,torture,crime,murder of Baloch activists have gone up.

Last edited:
Yes there were riots in Gujarat even before Narendra Modi was born,
What about the sectarian voilence in yr country.More people have died in pakistan then India.More people in Pakistan are demanding Asylum in different countries,the Hazaras,shias,Ahemdiyas.Infact this year more then 300 Hindu families from Sindh have demanded asylum in India due to the terrible law & order in Sindh

Pakistan never had a PM who is from religious party and have blood of minorities on him.

A few baloch tibal lords have picked up weapons right from 1947.I see,great logic.
Now who will believe u.Even the number of Army check posts have more then doubled in the recent years,so kidnapping,torture,crime,murder of Baloch activists have gone up.

How many tribal lords Baluchistan have?? do you know that?? your post shows that you don't have even basic knowledge of demography of the area and you keep posting after reading some stupid stuff. People on ground told different story what you tell on net.

How many tribal lords Baluchistan have?? do you know that?? your post shows that you don't have even basic knowledge of demography of the area and you keep posting after reading some stupid stuff. People on ground told different story what you tell on net.

I am not a statisctican to keep a count of tribal warlords in Balochistan.Whether it is 10 or 12. does it matter
In the begining u are saying that foreign elements r kidnapping Baloch activists which itself is a big lie.U r tying to be evasive. The problem is that u people have never accepted the reality.What about the army check posts in Balcohistan,why r Baloch activists kidnapped,Last year only 3% of the Balochis voted according to Geo Newschanel, what does that say

I am a shia muslim from kashmir and I will do anything to everything to stop these Evil yindoos to enter our holy lands.

Zaid hamid please save us and do some sh8t like ghazwa e hind.........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom