What's new

How Dalit, Shudra and Muslim unity can beat twice born Hindu oppressors in India

The thread reminds me of indian cultural unity with Jews, Chinese and other non Muslim groups could trump and conquer islamic religion.

Before you all jump to press the ratings button, this is how stupid this threat looks.

That does tell you something, doesn't it? Caste is slowly on its way out among the urbanised young. It's why people don't know, don't care.....
There is more to it then considering lost significance of caste or the fake Brahamanical order among urbanised youth is something new. My family were the early supporters of Swami Dayanand Saraswati and became Arya Samaji Hindus more than 100 years ago. Arya samaj considers every human being as equal, rejects caste system out rightly. Even it is againt idol Worship and believes thoroughly in Vedas and Upnishads. So basically i never got those caste based hatred leanings from my family. Though as of today, I can't clasify myself as a proper arya samaji as well because i try to follow whatever Arya samaji principles are possible for me to follow but not all. There are millions of Arya samajis world over who had rejected the caste system for more than a century so this is not something new.

The hatred for dalits is already for the all the world to see, when many Indian posters here make fun of dalit looks. Dalits need to follow the example of Ambedkar and Kanshi Ram and become Buddhists en mass:
Kanshi Ram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Announcement for conversion to Buddhism
In 2002, Kanshi Ram, announced his intention to convert to Buddhism on 14 October 2006, the fiftieth anniversary of Ambedkar's conversion. He intended for 20,000,000 of his supporters to convert at the same time. Part of the significance of this plan was that Ram's followers include not only Untouchables, but persons from a variety of castes, who could significantly broaden Buddhism's support. But, he died 9 October 2006.[2] Mayawati his successor said "Kanshi Ram and me had decided that we will convert and adopt Buddhism when we will get "absolute majority" at the Centre. We wanted to do this because we can make a difference to the religion by taking along with us millions of people. If we convert without power then only we two will be converting. But when you have power you can really create a stir," she said.[3]"

Buddhism was disapeared from India in the time of Adi Shankara. It has no chance of revival. This conversion to Buddhism is simply tossed up because Ambedkar convert to Buddhism. (He said that he will not convert to any non Indian religion)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom